Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1212 1213 [1214] 1215 1216 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3690329 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Put It Away Edition
« Reply #18195 on: November 22, 2012, 01:26:46 am »

To abandon formal talk, did you just get out of jail again, Hans?

Yeah and I go back in teh morning. For thanksgiving. ::)
Ah. How long for?
That's very depressing.

Not really. My family is holding Thanksgiving until I get out. Fuck what the gov't says is a holiday. They say it's not Thanksgiving without me and that is all that matters to me.

And I go in till 11 am on Friday. Then I have another jail time sometime after that, but IDK when yet.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18196 on: November 22, 2012, 01:28:22 am »

I hope this isn't a sensitive question, or one you are tired of answering, but what are you charged with?

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18197 on: November 22, 2012, 01:30:12 am »

I hope this isn't a sensitive question, or one you are tired of answering, but what are you charged with?

Haha, nah, you're all good. I was arrested with some pills, a Hydrocodone and four Xanax. I got two Class C felonies for Possession, and I'm on Drug Court. These trips to jail are for Sanctions, meaning I messed something up so they make me sit in jail for awhile.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18198 on: November 22, 2012, 01:31:37 am »

Haha, nah, you're all good. I was arrested with some pills, a Hydrocodone and four Xanax. I got two Class C felonies for Possession, and I'm on Drug Court. These trips to jail are for Sanctions, meaning I messed something up so they make me sit in jail for awhile.
And yet, I can drink myself to death totally legally. We have a fucked up "justice" system.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18199 on: November 22, 2012, 01:33:53 am »

Induibitably. I missed a single drug test, and the judge was ALL pissed off at me. Even though my PO and counselor said, "We know you're not getting high and you're doing pretty good anyway."

So. Okay then. Obviously I'm a fuck up for missing a pee test at six o clock in the morning, my bad. :P
He's fucking with us.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18200 on: November 22, 2012, 01:35:40 am »

Ooh, just drugs. I always forget how over the top the 'War on drugs™' is over in the US. I mean don't get me wrong, they are still illegal over here, but at least there seems to be a certain understanding that most people are better off out of jail for every bodies sake.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18201 on: November 22, 2012, 01:36:01 am »

6am is a bedtime, not a wake-up-time. Fucking morning people, and the whole world revolving around them. Those primadonnas can bite my ass.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18202 on: November 22, 2012, 01:38:11 am »

Hans, when's your family thanksgiving? If saturday, you obviously don't have to be at the dnd game :P
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18203 on: November 22, 2012, 01:38:39 am »

Have to press far too hard but middle mouse is workingish. Bah.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18204 on: November 22, 2012, 01:39:52 am »

Ooh, just drugs. I always forget how over the top the 'War on drugs™' is over in the US. I mean don't get me wrong, they are still illegal over here, but at least there seems to be a certain understanding that most people are better off out of jail for every bodies sake.

This. 82% of Americans believe we are losing the War on Drugs. Well fucking DUH! >.< You just keep demonizing it and kids are like, "My parents hate that, so it sounds awesome."

6am is a bedtime, not a wake-up-time. Fucking morning people, and the whole world revolving around them. Those primadonnas can bite my ass.

Also this.

Hans, when's your family thanksgiving? If saturday, you obviously don't have to be at the dnd game :P

When I get out of jail. :P Idk for sure when.
He's fucking with us.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18205 on: November 22, 2012, 01:50:50 am »

This. So much this. College lies. They say you can set your own schedule. But my schedule is 9 AM to 12 PM. It should be 9 PM to 12 AM, ideally.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #18206 on: November 22, 2012, 01:53:55 am »

That would be glorious.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18207 on: November 22, 2012, 01:56:18 am »

I think my computer picked up some sort of virus. I'm suddenly getting blank ad panels popping up on the sides of websites that have never used advertising before. And they're popping up just about everywhere, including my school's website, so I don't think it's a coincidence <_<;
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18208 on: November 22, 2012, 01:57:20 am »

I think my computer picked up some sort of virus. I'm suddenly getting blank ad panels popping up on the sides of websites that have never used advertising before. And they're popping up just about everywhere, including my school's website, so I don't think it's a coincidence <_<;

Check for processes with unusual names. Kill them. Check services, too. Stop/remove them. Remove files from your computer that you didn't put on there.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #18209 on: November 22, 2012, 02:00:36 am »

When I get out of jail. :P Idk for sure when.

Don't worry, I'll cover the rp for you. And it just got a whole lot more e.
Love, scriver~
Pages: 1 ... 1212 1213 [1214] 1215 1216 ... 3345