Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1147 1148 [1149] 1150 1151 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3700921 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Scumbag Steve Edition
« Reply #17220 on: October 26, 2012, 09:57:03 pm »

You forgot that said bag is likely heavier than many cargo pants worth of pockets combined, witout the spread out weight distribution of said pants.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #17221 on: October 26, 2012, 10:22:12 pm »

Possibly, possibly not. I have fit the contents of a lady's purse in the (thoroughly sufficient) pockets of a regular set of jeans and walked off with it.

At her behest, but still. Full purse or not, about half my jeans I can fit most of my forearm in their pockets. And that pockets is plural. It is the rightful path.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17222 on: October 26, 2012, 11:05:57 pm »

You forget that most ladies have a pocket that most men will never have. The cleavage pocket. Ex-wife carried both her phone and her wallet there. She...is well endowed.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #17223 on: October 26, 2012, 11:14:32 pm »

Two pockets actually.

Hehhe
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17224 on: October 26, 2012, 11:26:44 pm »

I wasn't gonna go there, because most people don't keep random stuff there.

"Oh, you need a pen? Just a sec..." "NO THANKS."

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17225 on: October 27, 2012, 12:40:16 am »

"Why is it... moist?"
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17226 on: October 27, 2012, 12:59:46 am »

"Why is it... moist?"

I have a response to this, but I'm keeping it to myself. Let's drop this conversation, shall we?

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17227 on: October 27, 2012, 01:05:37 am »

I was just trying to talk about pockets. ;_;

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17228 on: October 27, 2012, 01:30:30 am »

"Why is it... moist?"

I have a response to this, but I'm keeping it to myself. Let's drop this conversation, shall we?
Now you made me curious. PM :D
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #17229 on: October 27, 2012, 01:38:28 am »

Group projects.  Same group.  AUGH.

* Euld has gone into a hysterical rage!

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17230 on: October 27, 2012, 01:41:32 am »

Group projects.  Same group.  AUGH.

* Euld has gone into a hysterical rage!
Man, is it bad luck you got with the same people, or are ALL your projects going to be with them? D:

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #17231 on: October 27, 2012, 02:03:24 am »

Nah I've been working with the same group outside of class for over 9+ months now, trying to make a video game of some sort.  We haven't made it out of pre-development yet.  We even switched game ideas.  Tonight, we were supposed to have the game story of our new game 100% done (or functional enough) to allow the rest of development to continue.  My idea was this: the people who actually volunteered to do the writing would write up their own simplified version of the game story, then meet up, compare, and work out a story that at least the writers can agree on.  Thus far, the job of writing was given to the group in general and then nothing was accomplished because the people who don't even like writing were too busy throwing in absurd ideas.

And nothing got done tonight because the job of writing was given to the group in general.  So we ended up debating around absurd ideas being thrown around back and forth, until we "finalized" on what must have been the most absurd thing of all.  So apparently our modern day survival horror game based around the fears of 12-year-old children is going to take place during colonial times.  Because colonial times.  I know, right?  Because I've always wondered what 12-year-olds were afraid of 300 years ago.  So much so that we need to make an entire 2 hour game out of it.  *sigh*

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17232 on: October 27, 2012, 02:08:20 am »

Oh dear. Sounds like... fun. xD

TBH it seems to me you've got leadership issues. Organization is a humongous hurdle to get over, and getting everyone to work together efficiently needs an experienced leader. I know by experience there, since I tried to lead a group project recently and failed miserably.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17233 on: October 27, 2012, 02:14:07 am »

Hurrrrrrrrgh. Why does all of my creativity happen when I don't have the energy to do anything with it? It's 2:15 AM, I'm exhausted, and I've got all sorts of creative ideas.

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRGH.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17234 on: October 27, 2012, 02:22:30 am »

Oh yes, this kind of thing is always an issue. Doesn't matter if it's a friendly little get together, a group project, or whatever, unless you hammer out all the details of who's doing what when, this kind of thing will always happen.
Pages: 1 ... 1147 1148 [1149] 1150 1151 ... 3345