Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1058 1059 [1060] 1061 1062 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3699387 times)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Porkalypse Edition
« Reply #15885 on: October 03, 2012, 12:36:25 pm »

I just want to get out of here, I don't care about messing with him. And the bathrooms are public.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #15886 on: October 03, 2012, 12:38:41 pm »

There is one room, and that is the room.

In this case, there is only a single option. Wait until he leaves. Put saran wrap across the doorway at face height. Put strong fishing line at ankle height somewhere after that. Cover the saran wrap with habanero oil.

Then bring in your black friends, and tell them what he thinks of black people. Station them strategically in the room to flank, outgun, and outmaneuver him. Their weapons? Tube socks full of soap. Buckets of cold, cold water. Buckets of oil, or melted butter, or something viscous. Feathers.

You're so mature MSH. :/
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #15887 on: October 03, 2012, 12:48:11 pm »

I wouldn't exactly describe my persistent belligerent rage as being mature.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15888 on: October 03, 2012, 12:49:38 pm »

Considering the shit you are putting up with, not allowing yourself to beat the crap out of that guy is being mature.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #15889 on: October 03, 2012, 12:50:47 pm »

I wouldn't exactly describe my persistent belligerent rage as being mature.

As Jervill said, you haven't given into the rage. This is maturity. Knowing when to beat someone bloody and when not to.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #15890 on: October 03, 2012, 12:57:17 pm »

And now he's closed the door, lessening my ability to use my calculator even further.

Not like it matters now. I'm too angry to do math right now. Last time I tried to do math while this angry I stabbed a pen through my notebook and bit a mark into my hand.

He and I had an eye-lock just now. If he knows how pissed I am, he doesn't care.
No Gods, No Masters.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #15891 on: October 03, 2012, 12:57:41 pm »

There are many definitions of "maturity" but so long as you're taking the most rational course of action, you fit mine.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15892 on: October 03, 2012, 12:59:16 pm »

And now he's closed the door, lessening my ability to use my calculator even further.

Not like it matters now. I'm too angry to do math right now. Last time I tried to do math while this angry I stabbed a pen through my notebook and bit a mark into my hand.

He and I had an eye-lock just now. If he knows how pissed I am, he doesn't care.

Doesn't your dorm building/floor have a lounge you can do homework in?

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #15893 on: October 03, 2012, 01:01:24 pm »

Yeah, but it's all the way on the ground floor and will take 10 minutes to and from. No point when I need to leave at 2:40.

Furthermore, I will not be forced out of my own room by this motherfucker.
No Gods, No Masters.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15894 on: October 03, 2012, 01:02:37 pm »

...why don't you just open the door and turn the lights back on, telling him you'll be gone in 20 minutes?

I assume it's because something bad will happen, but I'm curious as to what.

GoombaGeek

• Bay Watcher
  • Horrors! Crundles in the caverns!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15895 on: October 03, 2012, 01:03:12 pm »

Turn on the lights?

If he can dick around with the upholstery, so can you. Just do something to show that you aren't going to completely subscribe to his crap.

I'm really unqualified with advice
My wooden badge was delicious.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #15896 on: October 03, 2012, 01:04:06 pm »

If I do that he'll just turn it back.

It's a fight or nothing, and I'm not fucking up a potential transfer no matter how much I want to fight him.
No Gods, No Masters.

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15897 on: October 03, 2012, 01:06:59 pm »

So the plan is to hold out until then.

Anyways, I have more of a mild irritation than a rage, but still: People need to know bus etiquette.  Mostly this one:
"Your bag belongs on your lap, not taking up the seat next to you. If you’re standing, make room by moving to the back of the bus or to the center of the train."

There is no need to be crowded in the center of the bus when there is open space near the back, people.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15898 on: October 03, 2012, 01:08:39 pm »

MSH is really bro. I would've pepper sprayed his pillow long before this. (Not the pillowcase, mind you, the pillow itself.)

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #15899 on: October 03, 2012, 01:10:34 pm »

He loves rap far too much to be accepted by the KKK.
No Gods, No Masters.
Pages: 1 ... 1058 1059 [1060] 1061 1062 ... 3345