Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 967 968 [969] 970 971 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3704009 times)

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Lactose Tolerance Edition
« Reply #14520 on: August 30, 2012, 07:24:39 pm »

Aaaaand there's my my biannual checkup on this thread.

Thank you and have a nice day, everyone.
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Lactose Tolerance Edition
« Reply #14521 on: August 30, 2012, 07:33:50 pm »

Hello, Rover guy. Can't say I remeber much about you but your avatar, but hi.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14522 on: August 30, 2012, 09:58:18 pm »

Strife? Strife! STRIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14523 on: August 30, 2012, 10:44:22 pm »

Round 1

STRIFE!
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #14524 on: August 30, 2012, 10:45:56 pm »

My life is full of Order and Strife

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14525 on: August 30, 2012, 10:46:33 pm »

What the strife is up with all the puns.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #14526 on: August 30, 2012, 10:47:49 pm »

Strife? Strife! STRIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE!
Let's not bring cloud into this. Especially in that scenario. Therein walks the path of horrifyingly poor slash fanfiction.

... you do manage a nice sephiroth rendition, though. However *ahem* delicate the situation may be.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #14527 on: August 30, 2012, 10:48:32 pm »

I thought it was an MGS reference, not a FF7 one.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14528 on: August 31, 2012, 12:09:58 am »

It was supposed to be. ;_; Strife is Army Man, you know? Army + Good Vidja Gaems = Metal Gear.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile
« Reply #14529 on: August 31, 2012, 06:03:33 am »

It was supposed to be. ;_; Strife is Army Man, you know? Army + Good Vidja Gaems = Metal Gear.
Metal Gear?

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #14530 on: August 31, 2012, 08:06:09 am »

I bet fans worldwide would rage if people Uwe Boll got their hands on making a movie of Metal Gear.  :P

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile
Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14532 on: August 31, 2012, 10:57:02 am »

Goddamnit, my stepdad has decreed we are no longer allowed to use the oven, due to the high electric bill. Then, due to his belief that whenever any appliance is plugged in, it uses as much electical power when running at and above its capacity even if it's not in use, he unplugged it. Now, in order to cook anything on a stovetop, we have to use a crappy gas camping stove. I hate cooking with gas, especially since this camper needs to flare up first, and any setting besides the lowest 3% of the knob is "Full Blast". We've also been told to to cook on the left burner since the right burner is closer to the gas tank(in my opinion, a worthless suggestion). And you can forget about making something in the oven.

All this from a guy who has on at all times any combination of: a TV, a radio, a box fan, and a window AC(for his room only), and that's often just for the dogs when he's not home. And he still thinks my computer is responsible for over 50% of the electric bill.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14533 on: August 31, 2012, 10:59:34 am »

That window AC is the likely culprit. My house has a swamp cooler and it alone nearly doubles our electric bill during the summer.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #14534 on: August 31, 2012, 11:07:19 am »

Its not going to make a difference whether or not his AC is the culprit, it won't change anytime soon; if you add up all of Akura's Rage thread posts you get a houseful of idiot decisions, and him being stuck there for the time being. (also job stuff, but thats not entierly relevant to that)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 967 968 [969] 970 971 ... 3345