Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 964 965 [966] 967 968 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3704531 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Lactose Tolerance Edition
« Reply #14475 on: August 29, 2012, 11:07:13 am »

Gotta love the government and how it's always 'protecting us'.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Lactose Tolerance Edition
« Reply #14476 on: August 29, 2012, 11:11:17 am »

Well, at least theres the CRS. They seem to be calm and not full of BS, or its well hidden.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14477 on: August 29, 2012, 11:13:52 am »

Well, at least theres the CRS. They seem to be calm and not full of BS, or its well hidden.

If more government agencies were like the CRS, then the world would be a better place.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14478 on: August 29, 2012, 11:17:04 am »

If more government agencies were like the CRS, then the world would be a better boring place.

FTFY

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #14479 on: August 29, 2012, 11:18:11 am »

If more government agencies were like the CRS, then the world would be a better boring place.

FTFY
But at least it would be well-researched.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14480 on: August 29, 2012, 11:18:42 am »

FTFY
But at least it would be well-researched.

And less prone to shit-slinging that ruined people's lives.
He's fucking with us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14481 on: August 29, 2012, 12:38:08 pm »

Let's see, I trained in Ninjutsu with ninja-to, katana, wakizashi, and tanto (I also trained with a handful of other weapons, like staves, spears and the manriki kusari.) for 10 years and semi-active for the last 5. (I no longer do tournaments and only very rarely train anyone.) Trained with katana and wakizashi in Kendo and Iaido for a year each (I know, it's not much, but still valuable experience.)

So, what you're saying is that you could quite easily kill multiple people with a variety of bladed weaponry?
You make it sound as if he needs weapons. This is MZ we are talking about.
Hehehe! ^_^

So... want... to... learn... from... you...
Come up to MI that part of the Northern USA that looks like a mitten. I'd be happy to train you up. (And hopefully get paid in the process! :P)

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #14482 on: August 29, 2012, 06:12:13 pm »

Let's see, I trained in Ninjutsu with ninja-to, katana, wakizashi, and tanto (I also trained with a handful of other weapons, like staves, spears and the manriki kusari.) for 10 years and semi-active for the last 5. (I no longer do tournaments and only very rarely train anyone.) Trained with katana and wakizashi in Kendo and Iaido for a year each (I know, it's not much, but still valuable experience.)

So, what you're saying is that you could quite easily kill multiple people with a variety of bladed weaponry?
Hehehe! ^_^

Come up to MI that part of the Northern USA that looks like a mitten. I'd be happy to train you up. (And hopefully get paid in the process! :P)
Do you take the blood of thy enemies?

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #14483 on: August 29, 2012, 07:25:56 pm »

This. I live near the road this is on. Thousands of drunk assholes and dumb teenagers are creating a traffic nightmare scarier than any zombie apocalypse. And then they take all the parking spots on my street.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #14484 on: August 29, 2012, 09:15:15 pm »

This. I live near the road this is on. Thousands of drunk assholes and dumb teenagers are creating a traffic nightmare scarier than any zombie apocalypse. And then they take all the parking spots on my street.

The irony for me is I know a guy from another board who has spent the last several years promoting the Louisville Zombie Walk.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14485 on: August 29, 2012, 09:34:11 pm »

Hehehe! ^_^

Do you take the blood of thy enemies?
I don't have any enemies, silly.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14486 on: August 29, 2012, 10:56:08 pm »

Maximum Zero has those who aren't his enemies, and the recently deceased, but no enemies.
He's fucking with us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14487 on: August 29, 2012, 11:05:07 pm »

I've never had to kill anyone to make them not my enemy. I did kill a pool table once, though, by flipping a guy over my shoulder in a bar fight. That poor pool table. It never had a chance. ;_;

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #14488 on: August 29, 2012, 11:13:47 pm »

... did you at least do the proper thing and marry its widow table and provide for it and its table children? Not sure how that old proviso works with things without gender, but I guess you can hum a tune and fake it well enough.

Just watch out for splinters, I guess.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14489 on: August 29, 2012, 11:15:46 pm »

... did you at least do the proper thing and marry its widow table and provide for it and its table children? Not sure how that old proviso works with things without gender, but I guess you can hum a tune and fake it well enough.

Just watch out for splinters, I guess.

... The chalk doesn't help for that particular activity. Just saying.
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 964 965 [966] 967 968 ... 3345