Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 956 957 [958] 959 960 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3705226 times)

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Lactose Tolerance Edition
« Reply #14355 on: August 25, 2012, 03:42:07 am »

To be fair, he DID pull a gun on them, so shooting him is pretty much exactly what they were supposed to do. you don't wait for somebody to pull the trigger.
I'm not complaining about that. I'm complaining about the fact that the NYPD shot 9 people.
even thats excessive, who the fuck told them to fire at will? They better have the decency to pay up the damages.

Kilroy the Grand

• Bay Watcher
  • I only want to give you a small kiss
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Lactose Tolerance Edition
« Reply #14356 on: August 25, 2012, 03:46:21 am »

To be fair, he DID pull a gun on them, so shooting him is pretty much exactly what they were supposed to do. you don't wait for somebody to pull the trigger.
I'm not complaining about that. I'm complaining about the fact that the NYPD shot 9 people.
even thats excessive, who the fuck told them to fire at will? They better have the decency to pay up the damages.
Well, I'm sure NYC citizens won't mind paying a few million to each person shot.
*pew* *blam* "Aughgghggurglegurgle..." *slither* *slither* *pit* *pat* *tap* *click-click* *BOOM* "Aiiieeegurgle gurgle..."
X-com meets Dwarf Fortress

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #14357 on: August 25, 2012, 09:56:46 am »

From what I have heard, one of the officers assumed a proper position with both hands on his weapon, the other was shooting with one hand while running. I am going to take a wild guess and say that if both officers had been shooting properly, there would likely have been fewer or maybe even no civilians shot.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14358 on: August 25, 2012, 11:42:06 am »

From what I have heard, one of the officers assumed a proper position with both hands on his weapon, the other was shooting with one hand while running. I am going to take a wild guess and say that if both officers had been shooting properly, there would likely have been fewer or maybe even no civilians shot.
Gee i wonder who was the bad shot :P

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #14359 on: August 25, 2012, 11:43:34 am »

Clearly, it was the 360 no-scoping guy. :P
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14360 on: August 25, 2012, 11:49:46 am »

My sister has borrowing my stuff lately. I mean, I'm okay with her borrowing my stuff, as long as she puts it back when she's done with it, but she hasn't been keeping up her end of the bargain.

For example, she borrowed my nail-clippers recently, and instead of putting them back in the kit of various grooming implements I keep on my dresser, she sticks it in a compartment in couch. She also borrowed one of my Shinedown CDs, and kept in her room for nearly a week after she was done with it. She then left my Five Finger Death Punch CD in the living room. I still have no idea where she left my nail file.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14361 on: August 25, 2012, 11:55:06 am »

My sister has borrowing my stuff lately. I mean, I'm okay with her borrowing my stuff, as long as she puts it back when she's done with it, but she hasn't been keeping up her end of the bargain.

For example, she borrowed my nail-clippers recently, and instead of putting them back in the kit of various grooming implements I keep on my dresser, she sticks it in a compartment in couch. She also borrowed one of my Shinedown CDs, and kept in her room for nearly a week after she was done with it. She then left my Five Finger Death Punch CD in the living room. I still have no idea where she left my nail file.
You have a nail file?

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #14362 on: August 25, 2012, 11:55:46 am »

Took me about 6-9 months to fix a bug in two of my mods, and it was a single line.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14363 on: August 25, 2012, 11:57:07 am »

You have a nail file?

You don't?

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14364 on: August 25, 2012, 11:58:47 am »

You have a nail file?

You don't?
nah man my hands are already fabulous without them :P

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #14365 on: August 25, 2012, 12:01:48 pm »

My Switz Army Knife includes a nail file, for some reason.
Love, scriver~

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #14366 on: August 25, 2012, 12:03:31 pm »

My Switz Army Knife includes a nail file, for some reason.
Maybe because it includes practically everything?

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #14367 on: August 25, 2012, 12:20:11 pm »

Yeah, the military are pretty big on cleanliness and hygiene.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #14368 on: August 25, 2012, 12:33:17 pm »

Yeah, the military are pretty big on cleanliness and hygiene.

Cleanliness is next to stabbing that other guy in the face with a nail file, taking his AK, and gunning down his friends, right? Or was I thinking of something else?
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #14369 on: August 25, 2012, 12:35:40 pm »

Maybe you were thinking of scolding them with cofee using the inbuildt coffee machine?
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?
Pages: 1 ... 956 957 [958] 959 960 ... 3345