Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 929 930 [931] 932 933 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3709984 times)

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: The Unbinding Of Akura!
« Reply #13950 on: August 11, 2012, 08:07:54 pm »

Variable, depending on post length :P
*Hugs*

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13951 on: August 11, 2012, 08:11:04 pm »

Does it also depend on monitor size?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13952 on: August 11, 2012, 08:15:53 pm »

It does not, Xenforo is not that advanced yet.
*Hugs*

bukitodinos

• Bay Watcher
  • IM FUCKING DEAD WOOOOO!
    • View Profile
I mean for the love of god! There's hair trying to kill a dog!
back to professional martinis with bukitodinos!
---
Put the flag in the martini and were done!
siggy!

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13954 on: August 11, 2012, 09:27:40 pm »

that is all
I assume you mean ironically, because it is a life-size image of that-which-shall-not-be-named, and not because it's black paint on a white wall.

Would be funny to watch a believer's reaction when they stumble upon it in the middle of the night.

GalenEvil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mac-Man Games
« Reply #13955 on: August 11, 2012, 09:29:03 pm »

Yeah, putting something up (the thing on the left side wall with the weird pattern) definitely deserves fiery death >:D
Fun is Fun......Done is Done... or is that Done is !!FUN!!?
Quote from: Mr Frog
Digging's a lot like surgery, see -- you grab the sharp thing and then drive the sharp end of the sharp thing in as hard as you can and then stuff goes flying and then stuff falls out and then there's a big hole and you're done. I kinda wish there was more screaming, but rocks don't hurt so I guess it can't be helped.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #13956 on: August 11, 2012, 09:42:40 pm »

that is all
I assume you mean ironically, because it is a life-size image of that-which-shall-not-be-named, and not because it's black paint on a white wall.

Would be funny to watch a believer's reaction when they stumble upon it in the middle of the night.
S'not actually paint -- you can see the shadow it's giving off. If I had to guess, I'd say black paper, maybe taped to the wall.

Which makes it all the better, because you could take it down, fold it up, and use it somewhere else :P

Wall quilt thing's a'ight. Good for reducing echo or something along those lines, iirc.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #13957 on: August 11, 2012, 10:39:02 pm »

[Rant=long]
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
[/rant]

I imagine people get tired of hearing me talk about that same subject, so I spoiler'd it for their convienence.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #13958 on: August 11, 2012, 10:41:41 pm »

[Rant=long]
[/rant]

I imagine people get tired of hearing me talk about that same subject, so I spoiler'd it for their convienence.
I understand where you're coming from, but the way I see it if someone is feeling like shit sober that's usually because they have underlying problems that can't be easily resolved when you're not sober. No offense towards you of course.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13959 on: August 11, 2012, 10:58:54 pm »

I get what you're saying. And don't worry too much about offending me, I understand most people have a vastly different opinion than me on this, and I attempt to understand it where ever possible.

And I can't even begin to describe my underlying issues. ::) I don't have the words to explain myself. *Sigh*
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #13960 on: August 12, 2012, 03:02:44 am »

I think I understand what you mean :/  I for one, welcome anything you want to say about your underlying issues.  I have no idea if we'd be able to help, but it's better than nothing :X

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #13961 on: August 12, 2012, 08:58:05 am »

You'd probably be better off in some kind of therapy, Hans, if you can afford it.
Love, scriver~

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #13962 on: August 12, 2012, 09:00:24 am »

You'd probably be better off in some kind of therapy, Hans, if you can afford it.
I do believe that he has previously talked about therapist dipshits that lie about their privacy policies.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #13963 on: August 12, 2012, 09:03:36 am »

I do believe that he has previously talked about therapist dipshits that lie about their privacy policies.
To be fair, those were drug court-shrill therapists. An independent one could theoretically be better, but I would still exercise caution.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13964 on: August 12, 2012, 08:39:48 pm »

To be fair, those were drug court-shrill therapists. An independent one could theoretically be better, but I would still exercise caution.

Yeah, the DC Counselor lies to me, and with my trust issues, this put her out of the loop quite immediately, seeing as how an ill-considered word could land me four months in prison and a restart on my one and a half year program. I'm sure some therapy would help, but I have no insurance, and this is going to be the case for the immediate future. I can't afford it, and my job doesn't offer it yet, plus I'd have to find a therapist at least partially covered by insurance, after I get insurance.

As for issues, I'll spoiler it, to make me feel like I has bit of privacy, and so anyone can skip it if they prefer. :P
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 929 930 [931] 932 933 ... 3345