Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 924 925 [926] 927 928 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3709811 times)

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: The Unbinding Of Akura!
« Reply #13875 on: August 09, 2012, 12:39:14 pm »

Ok, so my computer restarted while I was asleep, and now the mouse wheel doesn't scroll at all... God fucking damn it.

Hubris Incalculable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13876 on: August 09, 2012, 02:22:04 pm »

Once a year, my city gets very loud indeed. Jets come from all over and noisily practice aerobatics for a week, then on the weekend they have a show at the airport. it's all very famous and important. But it's a bloody nuisance. As I type this, Jets are going by over my house (which is on the other side of town from the airport), slowly driving me deaf.

Whats worse is, they used to let non-paying people sit in a certain cul-de-sac near the outskirts of the airport and watch for free, but now they've been paying off the police to force us out of the area (except if you live there), and there's fewer and fewer places to watch it from outside. It makes me mad.
Code: (Bay 12 Lower Boards IRC) [Select]
server = irc.darkmyst.net
channel = #bay12lb

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #13877 on: August 09, 2012, 03:06:43 pm »

I read ponyfiction, albiet mainly to laugh at the casts' misery and stuff, but still. I've noticed something recently. Every day, from about 1:00 in the afternoon to an undetermined time in the night, the site I read the fics on breaks. Only way I can explain it. One minute you're done one chapter, then you click the next one, aand then...

FFFFFFF-
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #13878 on: August 09, 2012, 03:38:03 pm »

iPad. All crashes. All the goddamn time. Swear to fornication if this piece of crap wasn't the closest thing I have to reliable Internet access right now I'd use it as a freaking skeet shooting target.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 03:42:37 pm by Frumple »
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #13879 on: August 09, 2012, 03:38:38 pm »

iPad. All crashes. All the goddamn time. Swear to fornication if this piece of crap wasn't the closest thing I have reliable Internet access right now I'd use it as a freaking skeet shooting target.
Will it blend?!?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #13880 on: August 09, 2012, 03:39:36 pm »

iPad. All crashes. All the goddamn time. Swear to fornication if this piece of crap wasn't the closest thing I have reliable Internet access right now I'd use it as a freaking skeet shooting target.
Will it blend?!?

The answer is, of course, fuck yes.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 03:44:44 pm by nenjin »
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

kaenneth

• Bay Watcher
  • Catching fish
    • View Profile
    • Terrible Web Site
« Reply #13881 on: August 09, 2012, 03:42:46 pm »

Once a year, my city gets very loud indeed. Jets come from all over and noisily practice aerobatics for a week, then on the weekend they have a show at the airport. it's all very famous and important. But it's a bloody nuisance. As I type this, Jets are going by over my house (which is on the other side of town from the airport), slowly driving me deaf.

Whats worse is, they used to let non-paying people sit in a certain cul-de-sac near the outskirts of the airport and watch for free, but now they've been paying off the police to force us out of the area (except if you live there), and there's fewer and fewer places to watch it from outside. It makes me mad.

Last week it was our city.

They literally fly directly over my house; as it's in line between two landmarks that they use to line up formations.

Behind my backyard is a major freeway, 3 houses down the hill is the train tracks that go into the Boeing plant where they sometimes test jet engines.

Fortunately my dad had installed good insulation long ago, so my hearing is still above average for my age.
Quote from: Karnewarrior
Jeeze. Any time I want to be sigged I may as well just post in this thread.
Quote from: Darvi
That is an application of trigonometry that never occurred to me.
Quote from: PTTG??
I'm getting cake.
Don't tell anyone that you can see their shadows. If they hear you telling anyone, if you let them know that you know of them, they will get you.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13882 on: August 09, 2012, 03:54:48 pm »

Have to go to work today. :( I hate this bullshit.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13883 on: August 09, 2012, 04:01:35 pm »

Damned unreliable ISP. All I wanted to do was play some TTT, but noooo.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #13884 on: August 09, 2012, 10:27:14 pm »

I stabbed myself on the cap of a beer bottle trying to open it. I didn't think it was possible to stab yourself on those little ridges along a bottle cap, but hey, I've done it. This may or may not count as an achievement.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #13885 on: August 09, 2012, 10:28:32 pm »

Hey, don't feel too bad. I once accidentally broke a glass bottle when I was trying to use a bottle opener on a screw open cap.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #13886 on: August 09, 2012, 10:31:54 pm »

That sounds hilarious. Please tell me someone still drank out of it even with the top broken.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #13887 on: August 09, 2012, 10:33:40 pm »

That sounds hilarious. Please tell me someone still drank out of it even with the top broken.
Nah, everyone was too afraid to drink it due to them thinking glass shards would be in it, had to waste a perfectly good drink.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #13888 on: August 09, 2012, 10:34:45 pm »

I stabbed myself on the cap of a beer bottle trying to open it. I didn't think it was possible to stab yourself on those little ridges along a bottle cap, but hey, I've done it. This may or may not count as an achievement.

Never done this. Has bludgeoned self with bottle and nearly drowned self with beer before though.

Nah, everyone was too afraid to drink it due to them thinking glass shards would be in it, had to waste a perfectly good drink.

I woulda drank it. All we need is a coffee filter and a cup.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

GalenEvil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mac-Man Games
« Reply #13889 on: August 09, 2012, 10:46:46 pm »

Hey, don't feel too bad. I once accidentally broke a glass bottle when I was trying to use a bottle opener on a screw open cap.

Similar experience. Not in opening the bottle but in setting it on a table. I wasn't looking exactly where I was placing the bottle and I let go a few millimeters higher up than I should have and it landed on the edge of the table. In the most absurd sequence of events I cannot describe, it shatters sending shards of glass raining onto the carpet and 3/4 of my beer as well :'(

That was the saddest day of my life so far.

And, now for my rage for the day:  Freakin wormy maggoty grubby things are getting into my rabbit food!!! >:( I have no idea how they are getting there, nor why things are fine in my container but every day for the last week I have had to completely clean the food containers of wormy/maggoty/grubby pellets and replace them. There is no damn reason that they should have those things in there every day when the food container is suspended from the cage's floor and the flooring is clean. I don't understand GERRRR >:{(
Fun is Fun......Done is Done... or is that Done is !!FUN!!?
Quote from: Mr Frog
Digging's a lot like surgery, see -- you grab the sharp thing and then drive the sharp end of the sharp thing in as hard as you can and then stuff goes flying and then stuff falls out and then there's a big hole and you're done. I kinda wish there was more screaming, but rocks don't hurt so I guess it can't be helped.
Pages: 1 ... 924 925 [926] 927 928 ... 3345