Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 832 833 [834] 835 836 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3706883 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: SalmonBot Edition
« Reply #12495 on: June 20, 2012, 03:04:57 am »

Thanks for turning a rage into giggles xD

« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 03:07:10 am by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #12496 on: June 20, 2012, 08:52:28 am »

Whoever designed my Dell Inspirion should be shot in the face with a Space Shuttle full of angry bears.

It's the worst use of space I've seen on a laptop, the damn thing has a 17" screen and yet the only three USB ports are all on the sides instead of the ridicilously empty back side (which only has the power plug and the ethernet cable connections). And they are so closely and awkwardly placed that no matter what you do you can only use two of them at the same time, the middle one being rendered useless as you can't reach it with anything from the stuff that's already plugged in. To make matters even worse the DVD-tray is right next to them, so you can forget about using that aswell if you have aynthing plugged in.

So really, Dell designers/engineers are idiots and should be ashamed of their products.

(this was randomly induced when I wanted to watch a movie on a DVD I brought from home only to realize the internet USB stick is preventing me from doing so, and while I could unplug it easily it's an annoyance to do so)
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #12497 on: June 20, 2012, 12:11:34 pm »

Crows should all die in a fire instead of cawing outside my window at four in the morning.   >:(
The fire makes them stronger.

You think that's bad? Try having the sound of them hunting wake you up.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12498 on: June 20, 2012, 12:24:29 pm »

Crows should all die in a fire instead of cawing outside my window at four in the morning.   >:(

He, memories.
There was this predator bird demonstration at school, and it was epic. these birds were just so epic, i loved seeing that.
One of them flew to the edge of our school's terrain, and sat down on a pole of the fence surrounding it.
Then crows attacked him.
Dam fuckers.

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12499 on: June 20, 2012, 01:59:31 pm »

Having to wait 5 minutes to join a tf2 server for "ponyspenser"
I'm not the MLP hater... but this is just straight out annoying. I dont want a fucking pony clogging up my dispenser ammo display, and i dont want to wait 5 mins for it.7

EDIT:
Make that about 10...

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12500 on: June 20, 2012, 02:10:50 pm »

Nethack...
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12501 on: June 20, 2012, 02:19:52 pm »

Loud Whispers, you and your crow vendetta is starting to make me nervous...
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #12502 on: June 20, 2012, 02:24:28 pm »

Why? You're not a crow, are you?
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #12503 on: June 20, 2012, 02:28:45 pm »

-snip-

Look, I don't want to start a discussion on the problems of trans existence in a cisgendered world in the rage thread, mostly because I find the words 'cisgendered' and 'cis' non-essential and that distinguishing between 'trans' and 'cis' is itself an active perpetuation of gender-based discrimination, but I'd be more careful before even hinting at accusing someone of being a transphobe...

... since as some people on this forum might recall, I'm pretty friggin' gay.

Although granted, who I bone has very little to do with my gender identity.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 02:30:29 pm by Josephus »
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12504 on: June 20, 2012, 02:31:39 pm »

There was this predator bird demonstration at school, and it was epic. these birds were just so epic, i loved seeing that.
One of them flew to the edge of our school's terrain, and sat down on a pole of the fence surrounding it.
Then crows attacked him.
Dam fuckers.

I think crows have a quite understandable dislike of birds that eat crows. If anything, the fact that they are one of the few species to active fight back against their predators by attacking them in a group makes them more awesome.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #12505 on: June 20, 2012, 02:33:34 pm »

Then crows attacked him.
Dam fuckers.

I think crows have a quite understandable dislike of birds that eat crows. If anything, the fact that they are one of the few species to active fight back against their predators by attacking them in a group makes them more awesome.

The only bird with a similar balls-to-body ratio to crows is the shrike, I believe. I've seen them divebombing cats and other birds that they think are going for their meat lockers. It's one of the strangest things you'll see, since shrikes are so small.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #12507 on: June 20, 2012, 02:38:56 pm »

I agree that crows are awesome. I wish some lived around here, I'd see if I could convince some to stick around.

And yes I don't agree that the crows are the bad guys here for wanting to dispose of or scare away something that would eat them. If anything the fact they actively do that like GlyphGryph said says a lot more about the mentality and intelligence of a crow than that of their predator, which only acts on the instinct it was born with.

Nethack...
YASD?

I don't think you need to YASD to rage at nethack.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12508 on: June 20, 2012, 02:39:23 pm »

>.>
<.<
No. Of course not.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #12509 on: June 20, 2012, 02:40:53 pm »

>.>
<.<
No. Of course not... CAW!

fixed that for you.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.
Pages: 1 ... 832 833 [834] 835 836 ... 3345