Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 830 831 [832] 833 834 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3705952 times)

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: SalmonBot Edition
« Reply #12465 on: June 19, 2012, 05:09:31 pm »

<sigh>

Stop complaining about things you don't know about. Learn IPv6 and then tell me that your statement is still true, and you'll at least have a more believable nonsense coming out.

But privacy is downright unamerican.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #12466 on: June 19, 2012, 05:09:48 pm »

A post in the minecraft section of my tf2 community's forum.

By the best gamers.
The guys that rate everything even SLIGHTLY related to minecraft bad, and that rate MW3 10/10.
And everybody is like:

"OH WE AGREEEEEEEEE"

Seriously wtf. ugh, i hate it when people go ahead and do that.
Not that minecraft is the best game of all fucking time, it has a lazy programmer, but its a good game.

EDIT:
Shameless way to make people agree with me:
he would probably rate df 0/10 due to graphics. (and due to the inability to understand anything.)

EDIT2:
But then again, the main person saying that minecraft is bad is the same person that says that 2fort is the  best map, and that payload maps have lots of overpowered engie spots >.>

You do know that they're joke reviewers, right? >_>

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #12467 on: June 19, 2012, 09:00:28 pm »

Or they work for Gamebro.

Also, 2fort is objectively the best map, as voted by 100% of the player base. All naysayers were mysteriously headshotted on the way to the polling station.... Dunno what that was all about.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 09:04:07 pm by alway »

CaptApollo12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12468 on: June 19, 2012, 09:03:07 pm »

Scientology
"MONTARON!  You are so AGGRAVATING!   'Tis disturbing to my demeanor..."

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12469 on: June 19, 2012, 09:09:34 pm »

I got Receiver (Wolfire's entry for the 7DFPS challenge) for free because I pre-ordered Overgrowth. I was happy about this.

I finally got the hang of the confusing handgun system. I was extremely happy about this.

I spawned in front of a flying deathtrap trying to kill me, but I managed to load my gun and kill it in time with the only two bullets I spawned with, which was absolutely fantastic.

I walked forward to see that the next corridor was a dead end so I turned around and walked the other way. I fell through the floor and died. WHY THE HELL IS FALLING THROUGH THE FLOOR SO COMMON! I swear, that needs to be fixed so badly. It was the third playthough in a row that I fell through the floor. The game is hard enough without having to fight invisible holes in the floor!

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12470 on: June 19, 2012, 09:27:31 pm »

Also, 2fort is objectively the best map, as voted by 100% of the player base. All naysayers were mysteriously headshotted on the way to the polling station.... Dunno what that was all about.

So 2fort is the Sniper's favorite map?
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #12471 on: June 19, 2012, 09:49:04 pm »

Considering their youtube background, that sounds almost exactly right.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12472 on: June 19, 2012, 10:06:14 pm »

Scientology

This.

Please listen to Anonymous' Message to Scientology if you haven't yet. Its... Thorough.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #12473 on: June 19, 2012, 10:15:44 pm »

Considering their youtube background, that sounds almost exactly right.
I feel like I've seen this ridiculously cool bro somewhere before. With more of a green tint, and of course, shades.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12474 on: June 19, 2012, 11:13:36 pm »

Goddamit, flash. You break for no apparent reason, work after uninstalling, and after all of the un/re-installs the only thing that fixed it was upgrading firefox to 12 (even though its a ridiculous update number and should've been something like 4.5 or so but Chrome had to become semi-important enough to ruin a perfectly fine versioning system because it had a couple good things and incresed the whole damn version number for a few minor changes), and then updating it again because 12.0 is goddamn broken (This is why I had the goddamn auto update disabled in the first goddamn place, FF4 worked perfectly fine until now and I didn't have to wait for mozilla to fix its shit when 11.2 or whatever version my friend was complaining about being broken was broken). My icons are far too bright now but flash works again. That was far too roundabout for me and my impatient sleepy self right now, and I'm going to bed. I'll fix the damn Stratiform options aftermorning and get those buttons re-darkened.
/vent
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 11:16:31 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #12475 on: June 19, 2012, 11:26:14 pm »

I appear to have caught a cold three days before I'm due to meet up with my friends for my birthday, including meeting my girlfriend for the first time. Fuck you, microorganisms.
くコ:彡

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #12476 on: June 20, 2012, 12:14:34 am »

I appear to have caught a cold three days before I'm due to meet up with my friends for my birthday, including meeting my girlfriend for the first time. Fuck you, microorganisms.

How does one meet their girlfriend for the first time without having met her often enough for her to be a girlfriend?
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12477 on: June 20, 2012, 12:18:23 am »

Internet?
Although I personally only date people I physically have been in the presence of, some people do that whole... Dating site... Thing...
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #12478 on: June 20, 2012, 12:20:13 am »

Internet. We've been talking over Skype for months but I only worked up the balls to ask her yesterday. It went much better than anticipated.
くコ:彡

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12479 on: June 20, 2012, 12:20:56 am »

Go you, party like, it's your birthday. :P
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 830 831 [832] 833 834 ... 3345