Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 821 822 [823] 824 825 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3704932 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: SalmonBot Edition
« Reply #12330 on: June 13, 2012, 08:21:48 am »

A large series of constantly rerouting tubes depending on which ones are gunked up, which ones are newly polished, and which ones have been partially sawed off in the dark of night. (slow/overprotected lines, fiber optic, and attempted DNS blocks, respectively)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #12331 on: June 13, 2012, 08:46:02 am »

Sent an email to the school I might be going to, pretend to be mother making sure that her Gay son will be treated correctly. They send me back an email saying "Of course he will! [Blurghotherstuffhere] However, if you would your son rather not be gay, here's a few camps you can try sending him to! [Insert fucking stupid links here]" FUCK YOU SCHOOL. FUCK. YOU.

Yikes. When your school has "gay-curing" camps on a quick dial list....that doesn't say good things to me about their tolerance. To them gay is something that needs to be fixed, and that doesn't bode well for the protection you might need going to that school.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #12332 on: June 13, 2012, 08:52:14 am »

Sent an email to the school I might be going to, pretend to be mother making sure that her Gay son will be treated correctly. They send me back an email saying "Of course he will! [Blurghotherstuffhere] However, if you would your son rather not be gay, here's a few camps you can try sending him to! [Insert fucking stupid links here]" FUCK YOU SCHOOL. FUCK. YOU.
That seems pretty copy pasta for a school. It's like they've got a standard template for this :|

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #12333 on: June 13, 2012, 08:54:31 am »

Ask them if they also offer camps that cure skin color.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12334 on: June 13, 2012, 08:56:36 am »

Ask them if they also offer camps that cure skin color.

Right. Location check? Because I don't think this would fly in my state.
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #12335 on: June 13, 2012, 09:03:37 am »

That's kinda the point.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12336 on: June 13, 2012, 10:19:00 am »

People/institutions shouldn't discriminate.
Period. End of story. There is no earthly reason to discriminate against a person. Black, white, grey, green, gay, bi, tri, alien, superpowered, any of it. Its all bullshit. Discrimination is wrong, and all discrimination is equally wrong as racism.

I believe that is the point Japa was trying to make.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #12337 on: June 13, 2012, 10:27:47 am »

Period. End of story. There is no earthly reason to discriminate against a person. Black, white, grey, green, gay, bi, tri, alien, superpowered, any of it. Its all bullshit. Discrimination is wrong, and all discrimination is equally wrong as racism.

Go back to Krypton, spandex wearing scoundrel.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12338 on: June 13, 2012, 10:32:36 am »

Anti-super jerk. What's so wrong about wanting to wear your underwear outside your clothes?

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #12339 on: June 13, 2012, 10:34:38 am »

Earth is for earthlings. Stop illegal alien immigration. This message brought to by the Lex Luthor for a brighter tomorrow action committee Super-PAC.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #12340 on: June 13, 2012, 10:36:07 am »

Anti-super jerk. What's so wrong about wanting to wear your underwear outside your clothes?

You shouldnt discriminate people for that ;D

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12341 on: June 13, 2012, 10:38:43 am »

Earth is for earthlings. Stop illegal alien immigration. This message brought to by the Lex Luthor for a brighter tomorrow action committee Super-PAC.

"You won't ruin our underpants like you've ruined your's!"

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #12342 on: June 13, 2012, 11:59:45 am »

"You won't ruin our underpants like you've ruined your's!"

Protect our noble underpants culture!

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #12343 on: June 13, 2012, 12:03:54 pm »

Went to go grab lunch from a sandwich shop up the road. Spent ten full minutes looking for parking. Found at least half a dozen spots I *could* have parked in, had the person next to it actually known how to park a fucking car. Then I finally found a spot somebody was pulling out of. Took them 30 seconds to back out of the spot, pull forward, back out at a slightly different angle, pull forward, repeat ad rageum. Then just as they were about to clear the space and allow me to pull in, some bitch comes flying up the other direction and pulls into the spot, wearing an honest-to-God "U MAD?" trollface expression while doing it. I ragequit the parking lot and went somewhere else.

It's a good thing I'm not armed.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 12:06:13 pm by RedKing »

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #12344 on: June 13, 2012, 01:46:58 pm »

Flies... Mures... Winged vengeance...

Few things can annoy you to the point where you would punch a wall just for their destruction.

Worth it.
Pages: 1 ... 821 822 [823] 824 825 ... 3345