Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 809 810 [811] 812 813 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3703497 times)

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Dude, change your fucking twitter and facebook passwords. That's not cool.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

Your SO has privacy issues and you need to set boundaries. I wouldn't share my passwords with my most trusted confidants. No one should ever share their passwords with anyone, preserving your internet identity is why they exist.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile

Oh for an ideal world where that wouldn't get me the angry treatment.
This is a blank sig.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Do they not have their own accounts?

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile

Yea, old neglected and defuct ones buried with spam and unwanted friend requests and so on. Someone so thoughtfully keeps these ones well maintained and up to date...  ::)
This is a blank sig.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

Yeah I couldn't live like that. Give her a talk about personal space. It exists beyond the physical space surrounding you.

And this is just me, but I'd answer "what are you hiding" questions with progressively more ludicrous things. Batman's borrowing your Twitter and she can't use it else she'd find out his secret identity. Aliens hijacked your email.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Make them their own accounts if they are being annoying, but seriously: Boundaries.

My SO actually HAS all my passwords, but this is because I trust her not to use them unless I need her to for some reason (like to inform everyone here that I've kicked the bucket). If she was pulling shit like that, man.

"angry treatment"? Not to be rude (but I'm about to be rude), but what you're saying is that she's a spoiled child, and you are the parent who gives them whatever they want to keep them from crying too loudly. Is that REALLY the role you want to put yourself in here?

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile

Make them their own accounts if they are being annoying, but seriously: Boundaries.

My SO actually HAS all my passwords, but this is because I trust her not to use them unless I need her to for some reason (like to inform everyone here that I've kicked the bucket). If she was pulling shit like that, man.

"angry treatment"? Not to be rude (but I'm about to be rude), but what you're saying is that she's a spoiled child, and you are the parent who gives them whatever they want to keep them from crying too loudly. Is that REALLY the role you want to put yourself in here?

Think you hit the nail on the head with "spoilt". Really regret giving myself an easy time over this now.

By the way, first time someone seems to be posting from this account stating that anyone elses opinion is wrong, and that they now best JUST BECAUSE then you will know who has control of it.  >:(
This is a blank sig.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, good luck, at least. Take back your stuff. :/

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Every once in a while, I realize that there are probably ten year old girls who try to find sites about My Little Pony and end up encountering bronies.

I'm sitting here looking at the MLP facebook page seeing people discussing grimdark crap on a picture of a toy train. Shit like this is going to ruin some little girl's life someday, if it hasn't already.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us

Her need to have all your passwords is a very strong sign that she does not at all trust you. If she does not trust you, she does not respect you. If she does not respect you, she does not love you. Dump her.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

kaenneth

• Bay Watcher
  • Catching fish
    • View Profile
    • Terrible Web Site

Every once in a while, I realize that there are probably ten year old girls who try to find sites about My Little Pony and end up encountering bronies.

I'm sitting here looking at the MLP facebook page seeing people discussing grimdark crap on a picture of a toy train. Shit like this is going to ruin some little girl's life someday, if it hasn't already.

Dude, little girls are creepier than anything.

The Shining, The Ring, Poltergeist, Beiber...
Quote from: Karnewarrior
Jeeze. Any time I want to be sigged I may as well just post in this thread.
Quote from: Darvi
That is an application of trigonometry that never occurred to me.
Quote from: PTTG??
I'm getting cake.
Don't tell anyone that you can see their shadows. If they hear you telling anyone, if you let them know that you know of them, they will get you.

AntiAntiMatter

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm back
    • View Profile

This has bothered me for a while. Both of my siblings (10 and 6) watch the show, and while they haven't stumbled upon anything bad yet, one of them is bound to try to find something they've seen me looking at sooner or later.
-snip-
You should probably tell her that isn't okay.
[/post]

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

How would it ruin their life? If they've been on the internet expressway to the depths, it's not going to suddenly spark a lightbulb in their heads and cause a chronic malfunction. Even then, it's not like looking at whatever is going to cause a chronic malfunction.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

Let's get away from that topic, because we all know where it leads.

Re-casting Salmonbot as a bot is much more entertaining.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti
Pages: 1 ... 809 810 [811] 812 813 ... 3345