Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 784 785 [786] 787 788 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3701216 times)

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

I just spent about 2 hours rearranging my retirement plan's allocation of future deposits because the website's only error message is "Temporarily Unavailable". Since a few simple test changes could go through, this was obviously a fucking lie, and trial and error suggested that dividing my allocations up into too many pieces was slowing things down too much (though I cannot imagine why), and it took this long to reach a number I was okay with that the connection also was.

Also, apparently these people are the Tau, since their slogan is "For the Greater Good".
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

800th page :D

STEAM, Y U NO LET ME CHANGE CONTACT E-MAIL?

Okay, this is the situation:
- I recently deleted cookies, so steam guard activates when i try to log onto tf2lobby.com.
- Microsoft: DURR DURR DURR WE SUSPENDHURR YOUR HOTMAIL ACCOUNT
- Try to change contact e-mail adress
- Steam: DURR DURR DURR WE WONT CHANGE IT EVEN TOUGH YOU VERIFICATED DURR DURR DURR
- Me: FFFFFUUUUUUUU

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Try to do it again?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I tried
three times in two days :(
Still no change, i recieved the verification e-mail tough.

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Did you read the verification email?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah

Dear miauw62,
In order to help maintain the security of your Steam account, please verify your email address by clicking the following link: http://www.steamcommunity.com/actions/ValidateEmailAddress?stoken=-snip-

Your email address will be used to assist you in changing your Steam account credentials or regaining access to your Steam account, should you ever need help with those things.

Thanks for helping us maintain the security of your account.
The Steam Support Team

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile

GIRATINAAAAAAAA
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

GIRATINAAAAAAAA
Normal or Origin Form(e)?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile

Origin. I have spent three hours trying to catch this piece of shit. At least I have something that can tank it (I ♥ Magnezone).

EDIT: got it while I was too busy raging to notice. I think it sensed the vitriol. And it only took five resets!
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 06:32:34 pm by Urist Imiknorris »
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

I've beaten Super Mario World three times today.

This is a rage because every single time, I tried to record it and it failed.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

What emulator are you using? I used ZSNES for my recording, and it was pretty much the only thing I ever used that terrible emulator for.

Snes9X is easy to record with as well, so I hear.

(assuming you're using an emulator and not routing the TV signal through your computer to record it or something)
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

ZSNES. I just tried with ALTTP and the same thing happened. It gets desynched somewhere along the way every time.

GalenEvil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mac-Man Games

Does FRAPS work with ZSNES?
Fun is Fun......Done is Done... or is that Done is !!FUN!!?
Quote from: Mr Frog
Digging's a lot like surgery, see -- you grab the sharp thing and then drive the sharp end of the sharp thing in as hard as you can and then stuff goes flying and then stuff falls out and then there's a big hole and you're done. I kinda wish there was more screaming, but rocks don't hurt so I guess it can't be helped.

Owlga

• Bay Watcher
  • Turbo times two
    • View Profile

-Removed on request. Sorry Rozy and SHAD0Wdump-
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 10:12:46 pm by Owlga »
Quote from: Cupaketan
if u cant taek a cake, dont do a bake, in a kitchen
so u hav2 leve it ok bc its 2 hot 4u
Owlga is the chillest anime girl ever.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

Keep the drama off the forums. PM, or in extreme cases report to a moderator, if you feel people are being rude.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.
Pages: 1 ... 784 785 [786] 787 788 ... 3345