Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 728 729 [730] 731 732 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3698737 times)

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

More to the point, once you're older than 17ish, you should be able to talk to an employer and tell them exactly what you were doing every month of your life, in terms of work or university. Having big blank spots in your employment history that aren't explained as attending uni is ususally going to make them wonder what you were doing and why you couldn't get work. On the other side of things, more jobs = more potential references.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

Why did you do situps in bed? Having a flexible, soft surface under you completely throws off muscle isolation when you're working out.

Crunches are also just as acceptable as full blown situps. You should start a little lower, set your goal to 50, then add 5 to 10 reps every week. When I was still motivated to do this, I started at 50 crunches and 25 push ups 3 times a week. Within 2 months, I was doing 50 push ups and 125 crunches 3 times a week.

Re: CALEA. Between that and CISPA, there'll basically be no where on the net you can hide from the fed.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Ahahahahahaha. Why is it always black thread that does that? Why doesn't anything else ever look more expendable than it is?

Probably because I had two black threads at the time, and thought to myself "When will I ever need two black threads?" Goddamn Fate.

I mean the main characters. It's like they're all holding the idiot ball at once.

That's not true! Marche is...

Well Ritz was pretty cool, except for the parts where she...

Mewt was a pathetic excuse for a human being.

Doned manage to telepathically know where Marche was going to be, which really isn't all that great. Plus he did botch all those 'ambushes'...

Montblanc was... Montblanc. He never actually seemed to do anything in the plot, now that I think about it.

Yeah, you're right. The only character that I really liked was Judgemaster Cid, and even then it's probably due to the cool beard (And the fact that he was only a secondary character). Still, I didn't sink four days into the game due to story. Plus on the second play through I get to prepare for all of those special characters you get at the end of the game, which annoyed me greatly, since your clan will definitively be full by then. Plus I get to use the internet my knowledge to place the areas in a more advantageous way. Overall, I'm kinda looking forward to my new game. Well, when I'm not weeping over how pathetic everyone is.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile

My shiny new Arkham City save file got deleted somehow ._.  I hate you, whichever game developer did this.

GalenEvil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mac-Man Games

My Rage of the day:  My mom thinks I might possibly have a drinking problem because I will drink a half bottle+ of a white or red wine a day. I have pretty bad insomnia, and wine helps me get that warm fuzzy feeling fast enough to go to sleep at a decent hour. I wake up at a decent time every day and wait until a few hours before i go to sleep to start drinking.

To Euld: That sucks a lot. Never played Arkham City but hear it's at least a decent game. Did the save get corrupted somehow and get autodeleted? :(
Fun is Fun......Done is Done... or is that Done is !!FUN!!?
Quote from: Mr Frog
Digging's a lot like surgery, see -- you grab the sharp thing and then drive the sharp end of the sharp thing in as hard as you can and then stuff goes flying and then stuff falls out and then there's a big hole and you're done. I kinda wish there was more screaming, but rocks don't hurt so I guess it can't be helped.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

Darvi, Darvi, Darvi. Why do you not moderate your games?
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

GalenEvil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mac-Man Games

Whom is this Darvi of which you typeth?
Fun is Fun......Done is Done... or is that Done is !!FUN!!?
Quote from: Mr Frog
Digging's a lot like surgery, see -- you grab the sharp thing and then drive the sharp end of the sharp thing in as hard as you can and then stuff goes flying and then stuff falls out and then there's a big hole and you're done. I kinda wish there was more screaming, but rocks don't hurt so I guess it can't be helped.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This one. The one that started the latest BM and hasn't logged on since.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile

BM means Beginner's Mafia, right? That's what I assume from looking through his recent posts. And have you sent him a PM about it? If not, that's probably more likely to be effective than posting your disappointment with him in the rage thread.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

He hasn't been online since the 2nd. And yeah, Beginners Mafia.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Speaking of Mafia... I've been meaning to get in on a BM game for ages, but can never seem to catch one during signups.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile

To Euld: That sucks a lot. Never played Arkham City but hear it's at least a decent game. Did the save get corrupted somehow and get autodeleted? :(
No idea, there was no warning message about it.  It simply vanished like it was never there.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile

Far be it for me to diagnose a problem, but it seems he's been offline for four days or so. That's probably why he hasn't been moderating/playing his games.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Far be it for me to diagnose a problem, but it seems he's been offline for four days or so. That's probably why he hasn't been moderating/playing his games.

What about "hasn't logged on since" don't you people understand? :P

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile

I understand "Last Active" just fine.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!
Pages: 1 ... 728 729 [730] 731 732 ... 3345