Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 693 694 [695] 696 697 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3698699 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

I'm pretty sure theres even a firefox add-on to make sure it saves your words.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

Alternatively, you could press Forward and go back to that page.

I know that Chrome and Firefox support that ability.

EDIT- Wait, you faile even tho' you pressed Forward? At least bay12 caches stuff for me.

Yeah, I hit forward and it was all gone.

Anyone know how to turn that caching text-save thing on?
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Fenrir

• Bay Watcher
  • The Monstrous Wolf
    • View Profile

Ehndras, if you type it again, I would like to receive a copy of your message if it is not too personal. Your worldview sounds interesting.

I mean ‘interesting’ genuinely, of course. One might suppose I mean it as a euphemism for something less kind.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

Ehndras, if you type it again, I would like to receive a copy of your message if it is not too personal. Your worldview sounds interesting.

I mean ‘interesting’ genuinely, of course. One might suppose I mean it as a euphemism for something less kind.

No problem. =) I've literally got thousands of paragraphs of philosophy, essays, short stories, and poetry on my laptop, online, and throughout my emails. I'm a writer by passion and I've always been highly interested in what makes people tick. =) I understand people's actions and reasoning better than most, hence why I volunteer as a counselor in a few child and sexual abuse awareness groups for victims and advocates, am studying Psychology (though I've yet to learn anything I didn't already know through experience...) and genuinely enjoy listening to people's worries and helping in whichever way I can.

I'm much better at fixing other peoples' problems than my own... Lmao.
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

You also have at least 2 forum games on there, though probably enough text to fit 4 of them. ;D
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

You also have at least 2 forum games on there, though probably enough text to fit 4 of them. ;D

Hmm? No, I've got 5-6 forum games laying about, not counting my older stuff.

Jeeze, if I was to RP my entire scifi storyline I'd be on the computer 'til I die. :|

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

AAAAARGH!

Dominos, 1:08 in the morning. I ordered pizza at 11 PM. WHERE IS MY FUCKING PIZZA. I finally got through to these assholes after being on hold for 20 minutes, and the guy claims they called me 3 times, which is funny because my bedroom window is directly in front of the driveway, I have service here, my phone is on loud, and sitting on my lap, I heard no car pull up, no one called my number, and they sure as hell didn't go to the back door as ordered to via the instructions. I called 50 minutes ago they told me it should be there in 5 minutes, and jack shit an hour later.

If these motherfuckers expect me to pay them, they're in for a god damn surprise.

3 times a week we order from them, and we've never had problems until recently. Now they fuck up every damn order somehow.

Someone should open up a Pizza Hut here in Elizabeth, NJ.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Get up at 7, still sleepy as hell, brush teeth, make coffe, get dressed, look out window, it's raining, look around the house, no umbrella.

FML
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

Update: After multiple calls, they said they'd re-deliver in 30 minutes... An hour ago.

If that son of a bitch says he showed up and I wasn't there, I'm going to start the biggest hellstorm because I was standing outside, in the rain, waiting for the damn driver to show up, until 5 minutes ago.

I'm going to thoroughly enjoy reporting that incompetent son of a bitch manager to his corporate superiors.

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
  • (grammar) anarcho-communist
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch

My only-about-a-month-old computer just died. I was in the middle of a chat and I saw a spark and heard a pop and then nothing. I'm guessing the PSU died, but god knows what else it took with it. I hope I don't have to start back up from scratch, replacing the board would be fine, it's a micro-ATX and I was gonna upgrade eventually anyway, but I can't afford to build a whole new computer right now.

Fuck.
You don't use freedom Penguin. First you demand it, then you have it.
No using. That's not what freedom is for.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

My only-about-a-month-old computer just died. I was in the middle of a chat and I saw a spark and heard a pop and then nothing. I'm guessing the PSU died, but god knows what else it took with it. I hope I don't have to start back up from scratch, replacing the board would be fine, it's a micro-ATX and I was gonna upgrade eventually anyway, but I can't afford to build a whole new computer right now.

Fuck.

Well that doesn't sound good at all, BUT... That definitely sounds like its covered under warranty and can be repaired or replaced without too much trouble, especially since its only about a month old.

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
  • (grammar) anarcho-communist
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch

We'll see tomorrow I guess. I have no idea what the customer service for the company I got it from is like. Ah, I should have replaced the PSU immediately, I knew it was the weak link, but I didn't guess it would fail within a month.

Thankfully, I just got everything backed up earlier today.
You don't use freedom Penguin. First you demand it, then you have it.
No using. That's not what freedom is for.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Write a joke on facebook. Friend takes issue with it and starts to argue. Immediately, despite them being a friend and the argument being extremely cordial, adrenalin starts pumpin' like nobody's business.

Fuck you body. Save it for when something actually, you know, happens.

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile

Write a joke on facebook. Friend takes issue with it and starts to argue. Immediately, despite them being a friend and the argument being extremely cordial, adrenalin starts pumpin' like nobody's business.

Fuck you body. Save it for when something actually, you know, happens.

SATURDAY MORNING BREAKFAST CEREAL KILLED MY PARENTS, YOU SWINE
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Fuck you body.
It would really, really want to, but you're not letting it and now it's frustrated so it's venting the frustration.
Pages: 1 ... 693 694 [695] 696 697 ... 3345