Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia 12: Game over. Mafia win.  (Read 20860 times)

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
Re: Beginner's Mafia 12: Day two. Breathing troubles?
« Reply #165 on: July 04, 2010, 05:21:54 pm »

Okay, okay, guys, I know I'm not good at this but seriously? Me? What have I done?
I have a suspicion that Toaster is scum. Why? He's been trying to bring up points that have already been explained and calling people out for lying, laying suspicion on other people, so he can save his ass.
That said, I'm sorry if my obvious bandwagoning seemed like scummy behavior, what I should've said is that LonewolfI had a good point, but obviously I was wrong.
Hey, wolfchild, calm down a little, the day's just started, by the time it ends someone else will have shown up, and they'll forget all about you.
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: July 04, 2010, 06:41:00 pm »

I will try my hand at a little Icing here.

im not changing my vite now, even if you guys move, i KNOW(read i will look like a fool most likely) that taco is scum so vote me if you must, and when is revealed im town you will go and vote taco

You don’t really say this, it is tempting I know but don’t. The fact is you don’t know Taco is scum unless you are scum with him so if you are wrong and they do lynch him you wasted a day. If you know you are going to be lynched and want them to lynch somebody the next day gather every bit of evidence and accuse them, it will lend weight to your words if you die and let the others to decide if they think he is scum. Also the whims of the town are fickle if you keep playing and play good they may not lynch you.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: July 04, 2010, 07:28:35 pm »

Okay, okay, guys, I know I'm not good at this but seriously? Me? What have I done?
I have a suspicion that Toaster is scum. Why? He's been trying to bring up points that have already been explained and calling people out for lying, laying suspicion on other people, so he can save his ass.
That said, I'm sorry if my obvious bandwagoning seemed like scummy behavior, what I should've said is that LonewolfI had a good point, but obviously I was wrong.
Hey, wolfchild, calm down a little, the day's just started, by the time it ends someone else will have shown up, and they'll forget all about you.

Already been explained?  Nonsense.  You replied to someone calling you on point 3, and 1 I'm sure you'll say is your "random" vote, but 2 is untouched.  Anyway, your explanations don't measure up.  And of course, your next step is to try and throw suspicion on me to save yourself.  Nice try.  Your attack might be better received if you delivered examples, and if your reason itself was better than "he's scumhunting so he must be scum!"

HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: July 04, 2010, 07:53:05 pm »

Fine, whatever, you guys lynch me if you want. Just don't say I didn't tell you so when the mafia wins.
My vote still stands.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: July 04, 2010, 08:01:41 pm »

That reminds me to vote count:

1 Toaster: Taco Dan
0 Bandages:
3 Taco Dan: Bandages, weird beard, wolfchild
0 Lonewolf I:
0 Thendash:
2 wolfchild: Lonewolf I, Toaster
0 weird beard:

Not voting: Thendash

Where are you Thendash?

Thendash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: July 04, 2010, 09:51:04 pm »

i KNOW(read i will look like a fool most likely) that taco is scum...
How exactly do you "know" he's scum? There's a 50% chance there's a cop, are you saying that you are a cop and you searched Taco Dan? If you're the cop and you've hit scum, now might be the time to tell us so that we don't lynch the cop. Sure, you'll probably be night killed unless there's a doctor but we'll at least get to lynch one of the scum in the process which sounds like a good trade to me since there's fewer scum then us. Until you answer to my acusations, I vote wolfchild.
You've been lurky, you've bandwagoned, you flop votes between taco dan and bandages without and real reason given which looks a lot like you're trying to distance yourself from bandages, and you won't give any good reasons as to why you're voting people even though you've been called on it many times.

Sorry I've been away the last few days. I'm Canadian and my Canada Day celebrations lasted until yesterday. So it should go without saying that for the last few days I haven't really been in any condition to play mafia.
Thendash's Livestream

This game could honestly give out hand jobs for free and people would still bitch.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: July 04, 2010, 09:54:45 pm »

no i dont literaly know, its just a vibe, i cant help that i have no proof
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: July 04, 2010, 11:47:42 pm »

Okay guys, back from vacation.

Time to drop some knowledge.
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: July 05, 2010, 02:00:23 am »

Exactly, you can't go on feeling alone, you gotta have some way to back it up.

Bandages

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: July 05, 2010, 03:36:47 am »

Your gut instinct and a quarter is worth 25 cents.

Add some reasoning to your votes, please.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: July 05, 2010, 03:58:04 pm »

You should try it sometime.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: July 05, 2010, 07:45:13 pm »

You should try it sometime.
It's OK for random voting in the first day, but after that you've gotta have some evidence.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: July 06, 2010, 02:56:32 pm »

1 Toaster: Taco Dan
0 Bandages:
3 Taco Dan: Bandages, weird beard, wolfchild
0 Lonewolf I:
0 Thendash:

3 wolfchild: Lonewolf I, Toaster, Thendash

0 weird beard:

Not voting:

Day ends in 28 hours.

Lonewolf I

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: July 06, 2010, 07:22:59 pm »

Wolfchild - You're only digging yourself deeper with your continual insistence that you don't need proof to vote Taco.  If you don't have any proof whatsoever, then just admit that you're lying scum looking for an easy bandwagon.

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: July 06, 2010, 09:23:03 pm »

I'm afraid the only way to protect my own existence is to vote wolfchild... Though, if I do die, and the mafia is defeated, we all still win regardless. Tough choice...
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17