Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia 12: Game over. Mafia win.  (Read 20845 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia 12: Warning, side effects.
« Reply #75 on: June 29, 2010, 04:41:03 pm »

Having read into the games ottofar has played i must agree with his assesment that he is still a beginer so unvote
Hmm i have not even heard from thendash yet, maby i missed something but i would like to make him post
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Lonewolf I

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 29, 2010, 06:44:21 pm »

Good show wolfy.  You've got the basics of scumhunting, but lack subtlety.  Keep it up.  Unvote

USEC_OFFICER, very punny.  What do you think of wolfchild so far?

All I can say is that he has posted a lot. And changed his vote once, due to him baiting? Taco Dan. Not much to say besides that.

Yes, but tell me, how do you feel about this large amount of posting.  o.q

Thendash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 29, 2010, 06:56:33 pm »

Wolfchild: Haven't heard from me? I've posted twice already.
Haven't heard of me? This is my very first mafia game so that's probably why.

Unvote, thank you for answering my question. I figured that it'd be better to save my vote for someone I truly deam scummy rather then throw it around randomly like at the start. Since as toaster said, as town my only real tool I have is my vote.

Taco Dan: You don't seem to care too much about your vote. Your first vote was against the person that voted for you and you asked if they had a better reason and yet you did not provide a reason yourself as to why you voted them. Then your second vote was again without a given reason. A defensive vote and a random vote both with no reasons given seems kind of scummy to me.
Thendash's Livestream

This game could honestly give out hand jobs for free and people would still bitch.

Bandages

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia 12: Now in signups! STARTING YAH!
« Reply #78 on: June 29, 2010, 07:24:17 pm »

Bandages:  Since you thought before you posted, what was your thinking in putting a third vote on Ottofar?

Unvote

To be honest I haven't been keeping track of who has how many votes except for myself. It was just a defensive reaction to vote for the person who voted for me in the first round. Could we get a list of who has how many votes cast against them so far? That would be infinately helpful.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia 12:
« Reply #79 on: June 29, 2010, 09:54:12 pm »

Vote count ahoy!

0 Ottofar:
2 Toaster: weird beard, Taco Dan
1 USEC_OFFICER: Lonewolf I

2 Bandages: USEC_OFFICER, Ottofar
1 Taco Dan: Thendash
0 LonewolfI:
1 Thendash: wolfchild

0 wolfchild:
0 weird beard:

« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 10:11:17 am by Criptfeind »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 29, 2010, 10:05:03 pm »

Taco Dan:  If you were scum and someone got your scumbuddy lynched, would you kill them in the night that night?

Ottofar:  Who do you think is the scummiest so far? Why do you think I'm voting you and not Taco Dan?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 29, 2010, 10:28:55 pm »

i  can admit o being entirely confused as to who is and is not scum, but i reaaly dont want to vote some1 who already has one, unless i get a scum vibe from em, so threndas im sorry im staying on you till i get scum vibes from somebody,
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Lonewolf I

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 29, 2010, 11:28:02 pm »

Wolf, we're still smack dab in the middle of RVS (Random Voting Stage).  Sure, we're looking for people acting scummy, but that's almost secondary to us sizing each other up and solidifying first impressions.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 29, 2010, 11:35:07 pm »

Wolf, we're still smack dab in the middle of RVS (Random Voting Stage).  Sure, we're looking for people acting scummy, but that's almost secondary to us sizing each other up and solidifying first impressions.

well im new to this, i admit to deliberatly avioding bandwagoning, though i will break a tie

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #84 on: June 29, 2010, 11:38:11 pm »

Taco Dan:  If you were scum and someone got your scumbuddy lynched, would you kill them in the night that night?
Probably, but I'm not, so I won't.

Vote count ahoy!

0 Ottofar:
1 Toaster: weird beard
1 USEC_OFFICER: Lonewolf I

2 Bandages: USEC_OFFICER, Ottofar
1 Taco Dan: Thendash
1 LonewolfI: Taco Dan,
1 Thendash: wolfchild

0 wolfchild:
0 weird beard:
I believe I voted for Toaster and not Lonewolf I.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 12:16:40 am by Taco Dan »
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Lonewolf I

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 29, 2010, 11:55:03 pm »

well im new to this, i admit to deliberatly avioding bandwagoning, though i will break a tie

If everyone avoided bandwagoning at all costs, we'd never get anywhere.  Just make sure you have a very good reason for casting a vote on someone who already has 2+ votes, so that you can explain why you did it if someone calls you on it.

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #86 on: June 30, 2010, 12:20:30 am »

Taco Dan: You don't seem to care too much about your vote. Your first vote was against the person that voted for you and you asked if they had a better reason and yet you did not provide a reason yourself as to why you voted them. Then your second vote was again without a given reason. A defensive vote and a random vote both with no reasons given seems kind of scummy to me.
I don't know, maybe it's because I'm new to this.
But maybe you're voting against me because I voted your scumbuddy Toaster? I think you two are the scum, I can feel it in the air.
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 30, 2010, 12:57:28 am »

If anybody's got a serious vote that's not totally random, I would recommend speaking up ASAP. I've noticed that once one person stops random voting, everybody else stops in short order.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Bandages

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 30, 2010, 02:59:25 am »

USEC_Officer, why haven't you changed your vote since the start of the game? Planning on sneakily offing me are ya?

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 30, 2010, 10:13:02 am »

I believe I voted for Toaster and not Lonewolf I.

Thank you.

Also please never edit your posts, this goes for everyone in every game.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17