Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should this be made into one of the new DFHack plugins? (This is not binding)

Yes, I want to be able to use it with the DFHack console
- 288 (45.6%)
No, I like the stand alone QT version
- 140 (22.2%)
Both
- 204 (32.3%)

Total Members Voted: 631

Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 106

Author Topic: Runesmith - A DC like tool  (Read 373632 times)

peskyninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Natural de-selector
    • View Profile
Re: Runesmith - A DC like tool
« Reply #1200 on: August 21, 2011, 06:14:00 am »

I have a tame male hydra,I've already changed his/her sex so it can have little hydras,but how I can make she pregnant with this tool?

LOL reply number 1200.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 06:15:47 am by peskyninja »
Burn the land and boil the sea. You can't take the sky from me

Thou son of a b*tch wilt not ever make subjects of Christian sons; we have no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, f**k thy mother.

Thoranius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: August 25, 2011, 08:56:50 am »

Just a couple minor bugfix suggestions.

It seems the teleport tool can have a couple bad consequences.

One is teleporting an invader, it will sometimes prevent the invader tag from being handled properly when said creature is caged after a teleport (and alas, removing the offending creature from the creature list with the delete/vanish options does not alleviate this)

Another is when teleporting any creature for any reason, it seems to have a chance of failing to toggle the creature occupied flag for a tile to the off position when the creature is teleported from the tile.

Using the mood tab to turn off a mood for me appears to work initially, the mood flags disappear and the dwarf goes back to work as normal, however, when the normal "I couldn't make my aritifact, so I'm going to go insane on y'all" timer expires, the unmooded dwarf goes loony as if he/she had failed the mood normally.

Still a great tool, even with these bugs. Although the endless siege from the invader tag bug can be a pain, as can trying to build around the spots where the occupancy tag is messed up (still searching for tile tools to fix that problem manually)

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: August 25, 2011, 09:21:05 am »

Just a couple minor bugfix suggestions.

It seems the teleport tool can have a couple bad consequences.

One is teleporting an invader, it will sometimes prevent the invader tag from being handled properly when said creature is caged after a teleport (and alas, removing the offending creature from the creature list with the delete/vanish options does not alleviate this)

Another is when teleporting any creature for any reason, it seems to have a chance of failing to toggle the creature occupied flag for a tile to the off position when the creature is teleported from the tile.

Using the mood tab to turn off a mood for me appears to work initially, the mood flags disappear and the dwarf goes back to work as normal, however, when the normal "I couldn't make my aritifact, so I'm going to go insane on y'all" timer expires, the unmooded dwarf goes loony as if he/she had failed the mood normally.

Still a great tool, even with these bugs. Although the endless siege from the invader tag bug can be a pain, as can trying to build around the spots where the occupancy tag is messed up (still searching for tile tools to fix that problem manually)
I made a command for Dfusion that cleans up those Occupancy tags spots.
though endless Sieges seem to only happen with Runesmith folks and could be easily avoided if you just buff up one militia/demon and send him into the attacking army.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

UristMcHuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: August 25, 2011, 10:19:38 am »

I've used Runesmith with Genesis and MixMod. You just have to use the creatures tab and try to find your own folks as they won't be dwarfs unless you play dwarf.

Click Options -> Set Main Race and enter the race name of whatever creature you're playing as.
So wait, I can change my starting race?

dree12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: August 26, 2011, 02:36:14 pm »

I've used Runesmith with Genesis and MixMod. You just have to use the creatures tab and try to find your own folks as they won't be dwarfs unless you play dwarf.

Click Options -> Set Main Race and enter the race name of whatever creature you're playing as.
No, that just organizes the whatever creatures in the "Dwarves" tab.

UristMcHuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: August 30, 2011, 03:09:41 pm »

No, that just organizes the whatever creatures in the "Dwarves" tab.
Oh.

Is this a .ZIP file?

What does this utility do exactly? I've never used a utility before.

sizeak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: August 30, 2011, 05:16:53 pm »

... I don't feed trolls, sorry.
Runesmith - http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=59056.0 - A Dwarf Companion like tool

Yendor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: August 30, 2011, 07:52:52 pm »

I noticed a bug with traits: some dwarves are being shown with traits that aren't in their profile. It seems scores of 40 or 60 (but nothing in between) are showing trait messages from the 25-39 range.

UristMcHuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: August 30, 2011, 08:17:58 pm »

I think the flags options don't work. I wanted to make some random gator 'tame' and I clicked the 'tame' flag, I go back to my game, and the gator doesn't have the word 'tame' in blue after the gator's creature name. What gives?

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: August 30, 2011, 08:39:49 pm »

maybe you got the wrong gator?
"body swapping and YOU!"

dree12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: August 31, 2011, 02:50:01 pm »

I think the flags options don't work. I wanted to make some random gator 'tame' and I clicked the 'tame' flag, I go back to my game, and the gator doesn't have the word 'tame' in blue after the gator's creature name. What gives?
Click "Save"?

Bates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: September 01, 2011, 06:07:32 pm »

I seem to remember reading, that modifying a dwarf's age and size was going to be implemented at some point.
It doesn't seem to be working?
I tried to search this topic for any info about it, but couldn't find anything...

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: September 01, 2011, 06:19:45 pm »

it was, but sizeak still waiting for the offsets.
I think?
"body swapping and YOU!"

sizeak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: September 02, 2011, 06:34:47 am »

I haven't been actively developing this for a while so don't expect new features; maybe one day when I have more time/inclination. I just try and keep it working with the versions of DF as they appear
Runesmith - http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=59056.0 - A Dwarf Companion like tool

sizeak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: September 05, 2011, 03:43:03 pm »

Ok, I'm considering doing some updating. I've added a poll to see what people want.
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 106