Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should this be made into one of the new DFHack plugins? (This is not binding)

Yes, I want to be able to use it with the DFHack console
- 288 (45.6%)
No, I like the stand alone QT version
- 140 (22.2%)
Both
- 204 (32.3%)

Total Members Voted: 631

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 106

Author Topic: Runesmith - A DC like tool  (Read 373761 times)

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
Re: Runesmith - A DC like tool
« Reply #300 on: July 03, 2010, 10:22:04 am »

awesome.

Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: July 03, 2010, 10:48:19 am »

awesome.

"Having trouble convincing others to fight the good fight? Now they can't say no when you use the Mindrecruit plasmid! With a flick of a K they be glad to follow you to hell and back. buy now!"

runesmith is made for adventure mode the only thing missing is the Heal section.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 10:50:09 am by Rumrusher »
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: July 03, 2010, 10:49:19 am »

Ohahahahahaha
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: July 03, 2010, 01:56:37 pm »

wait looks like those animalmen tent areas don't seem to be mini forts to crash and retire in.
man that sucks. looks like I have to either edit their entities to make it so or give up and settle in one of those lame premade forts instead.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

BodyGripper

• Bay Watcher
  • The dog is screaming.
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: July 04, 2010, 06:09:17 pm »

I've only toyed around with it a little bit, but I have a feeling I'm going to have a lot of fun with this.   :D
"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry... It's okay to sell quivers..."
I just ripped open a lions throat by biting it. Who's the lion now, bitch!

Ma88hew

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: July 05, 2010, 05:25:13 pm »

Darn, this looks awesome! Is the linux version coming out anytime soon...?

sizeak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: July 05, 2010, 06:59:07 pm »

Last time I checked with peterix, the Linux version of DFHack didn't have everything working that Runesmith needs. Will get round to checking again at some point
Runesmith - http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=59056.0 - A Dwarf Companion like tool

sizeak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: July 06, 2010, 05:26:50 am »

~15000 forum members and only ~400 downloads :(
Runesmith - http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=59056.0 - A Dwarf Companion like tool

Yiab

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: July 06, 2010, 10:01:30 am »

I adore this tool, it's easily one of the most useful cheating/bugfix tools I'm aware of. I had a few suggestions I'd love to see in future versions.

1) Changing the species of an animal, with an option that would automatically change the animal's attributes to fit within the new species' parameters (if that's not something insanely complicated).

2) Pregnancy manager to view/edit individual pregnancies.

3) Add an individual animal through a dialogue box. I'm not sure if this is even possible with the DFHack library, but if it is it'd be very cool.

4) Chain/Cage management. Basically, by this I mean an interface to not only change the "chained" and "caged" flags, but to also move them to and put them in a specific cage/restraint.

5) Magma building availability toggle.

6) The ability to change who is in which noble position, if anyone. For example, I'd actually like to have a Dungeon Master at some point. This may also require the ability to edit a dwarf's profession as well, though.

Thank you, and I love the laughing man avatar!

sizeak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: July 06, 2010, 10:24:59 am »

Glad you like it, I'm currently working on a update including the ability to set all the dwarves(or whatever main race you have set) skills and attributes in one go also working on mood material editing.

1) It is probably possible, at least to extent, but without investigating it more I can;t promise anything
2) I don't think pregnancy stuff for the 2010 versions has been figured out yet, but when it has been, sure.
3) I'm not sure quite what you mean by this, do you mean spawning a new animal unit?
4) Not sure about this one
5) By this do you mean so they don't have to be built on magma? It should be possible
6) Not sure on this one without looking into it

GITS is awesome. Fact.

Coronel_Niel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: July 06, 2010, 10:32:56 am »

~15000 forum members and only ~400 downloads :(

Not all of those forum members are active and theres a lot of pages of happy people commenting they like this program. Even if it has a small fanbase at the moment it will spread.

sizeak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: July 06, 2010, 10:34:40 am »

Yeah I'm just greedy  :D

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: July 06, 2010, 10:37:14 am »

I think he meant toggling whether or not Magma buildings appear in the build menu,sizeak.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Yiab

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: July 06, 2010, 10:54:12 am »

Glad you like it, I'm currently working on a update including the ability to set all the dwarves(or whatever main race you have set) skills and attributes in one go also working on mood material editing.

1) It is probably possible, at least to extent, but without investigating it more I can;t promise anything
2) I don't think pregnancy stuff for the 2010 versions has been figured out yet, but when it has been, sure.
3) I'm not sure quite what you mean by this, do you mean spawning a new animal unit?
4) Not sure about this one
5) By this do you mean so they don't have to be built on magma? It should be possible
6) Not sure on this one without looking into it

GITS is awesome. Fact.

For 3, yes, I meant spawning a completely new animal unit.

For 5, I did mean that we could switch whether or not magma buildings are even available to be built. Essentially, the "I've seen magma" flag for the location. We can already build magma buildings without magma present, they just won't run until there's some magma there.

jaked122

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:Lurker tendancies]
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: July 07, 2010, 01:43:44 pm »

dude, I'm still amazed at the powers that you've embued into this utility. If you should let me peek in at your source code, I'd enjoy looking at it.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 106