Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Binding ARGH HELLLP  (Read 284 times)

Cespinarve

• Bay Watcher
  • Lege lege lege relege labora et invenies
    • View Profile
Binding ARGH HELLLP
« on: June 08, 2010, 02:57:25 pm »

Okay, so, I'm having serious issue with changing my key bindings. I use both Mac and Bootcamp, but since the Mac version is such an issue, I'm using it on Windows Bootcamp for my sins. Anyways, i cannot change my key bindings. Going into keybindings it doesn't let me select anything, much less delete it. I heard various reasons why, such as the fact that on a Mac, the "enter" is return, and so on. Anyways, I know I can change my keybinds manually in the interface.txt file. But whatever I change anything, whenever I boot up DF, the enter/return key is no longer recognized, which means, of course, I can't do anything. This problem occurs with both .05 and the newest Mayday version. Please, i want to play this game with the keys i know best. To sum up, HELLLLLP
Nice one, not sure when I'll be feeling like killing a baby but these things are good to know.
This is why we can't have nice things... someone will just wind up filling it with corpses.
Arrakis teaches the attitude of the knife — chopping off what's incomplete and saying: "Now it's complete because it's ended here."

Cespinarve

• Bay Watcher
  • Lege lege lege relege labora et invenies
    • View Profile
Re: Binding ARGH HELLLP
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2010, 03:55:34 pm »

Scratch That. OHHHHH do I feel STUPID. I didn't understand the simple process of... sigh.... paging over to the right. I though you had to select the action first.

STUPID STUPID STUPID
Nice one, not sure when I'll be feeling like killing a baby but these things are good to know.
This is why we can't have nice things... someone will just wind up filling it with corpses.
Arrakis teaches the attitude of the knife — chopping off what's incomplete and saying: "Now it's complete because it's ended here."