Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: The Dungeon: Part I: RTD. Turn 7: Falling to the Core  (Read 5150 times)

Doopliss

• Bay Watcher
  • [COMPULSIVE_EDITS]
    • View Profile
Re: The Dungeon: Part I: RTD.
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2010, 02:37:14 pm »

Well, at least I wasted the crappy roll on that... :-[

>Exit sack.  Trawl memories for how the hell this happened.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: The Dungeon: Part I: RTD. Turn 1: Sacked
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2010, 04:00:29 pm »

Loot! preferably for leather amour and a good rapier
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Nimitz

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Close
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2010, 05:07:27 pm »

Oh, great. What have I gotten myself into this time? First, I will take my equipment. Then I will face the others.

"Who are you?" I ask. "Who's responsible for this?"

7thsign

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2010, 06:29:13 pm »

I tear out of the bag, explain the knowledge I gleaned to everyone around me, and go get my scythe. If I have more time, I attempt to loot the room for an appropriately dark and brooding cape and hood.

HailFire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2010, 06:41:54 pm »

"W-Wha...? Dungeon? Just who the hell do you think you are, kidnapping people like this?!"

The hatch shut.

"Shit."

Amelia turned, hearing the others in the room start to talk. "Oh, yeah, hey. I'm--"

She froze, staring at Shyton.
[22:59] <apotheoseGrifter> COMMIT SUDOKU ALL NIGHT LONG FUCK YEAH
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am here.
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am always here.
[18:15] <The_Gamemaster> I have always been here, and I always will be here. I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end.

Nimitz

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Close
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2010, 07:01:46 pm »

Shyton arches a brow, puzzled. "...What?"

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2010, 07:40:22 pm »

Asteranan Jumps for the equipment sack, taking a pair of claws if there is one.

(A Bracer with metal blades coming out the side, connected by a rod that the hand holds, they then connect to another two blades that go over the hand.)(at least thats how i envision the weapon), and also grab any armour, if there is any, that does not restrict freedom of movement. After he is equiped. Asteranan challenges the other PCs by staring them in the eyes, canine dominance style.

edit: fixed some typos
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 08:04:52 pm by wolfchild »
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

HailFire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2010, 07:43:36 pm »

"Ah-" Amelia shook her head, clearing her thoughts. "Nothing, nothing. Sorry..." she said, blushing and futzing with her headband. Quickly, she turned to the seventh sack and started digging through it for her equipment.

fakeedit: Wow, firefox's spellcheck actually accepts 'futz'. I'm impressed.
[22:59] <apotheoseGrifter> COMMIT SUDOKU ALL NIGHT LONG FUCK YEAH
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am here.
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am always here.
[18:15] <The_Gamemaster> I have always been here, and I always will be here. I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2010, 05:46:15 am »

Turn 2: Introduction
EDGAR: You exit the sack, and try to recall things. You recall eight months of adventuring, saving princesses from towers, slaying dragons... The usual stuff. Two days ago, you arrived to Etypos, the capital of Punos, which is widely considered the most wealthy nation in the Old World. You took a rest in an inn. You slept well for one night, but on the following day, you got into a tavern brawl, and were the last man standing. You slept the following night, but were woken up by someone. He told you the King wanted to meet you. Someone else was in the room too, you had realized, with the flash of pain in the back of your head. You woke up in the bag.

OCHITA: You find your old, trusty rapier, and some leather armour. You equip them.

ALEC:You find your old, trusty scythe, and some dark brooding robes. You equip them.

SHYTON: You find your bow, and a quiver, with runes inscripted. You can feel it's magical. In the quiver, there are three arrows.

ASTERANAN: You find your pair of old, trusty steel claws in the bag. You equip them.

AMELIA: Everything you had before getting yourself in here is in the bag. You take them.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2010, 10:15:52 am by Ottofar »

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: The Dungeon: Part I: RTD. Turn 2: Introduction
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2010, 05:50:30 am »

Just a question, do we have any clothes?

I Open the door, ready to avoid anything, like traps, or monsters waiting behind the door.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2010, 05:52:51 am »

You have your normal clothing.

E: Added Inventory, equipment, and status to 1st post.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 06:11:40 am by Ottofar »

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2010, 06:03:32 am »

clothing = good, i asked cause you said some1 got a robe, and a robe is kinda just clothes, though a little wierd. And i suppose there was no non restrictive armour then?. Keeping my action though

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2010, 09:55:25 am »

Open the door with rapier at the ready
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Doopliss

• Bay Watcher
  • [COMPULSIVE_EDITS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2010, 11:06:08 am »

Edgar grins at Astarenan's glare and turns away to retrieve whatever equipment is left.

>Retrieve equipment and follow the others.  Let them know if there's anything in the sack beyond Edgar's standard weapons.

Nimitz

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Close
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2010, 07:15:21 pm »

I shake my head. "Whatever." I say...shit, my old shortsword is nowhere to be found. Looks like I'll have to make do with the bow and quiver. Of course, they haven't failed me before, but there are only three arrows in the quiver. I need to avoid battle as best I can. I don't like working with other people, but if I'm going to get out of here alive, I'll have to. Anyway, I also head out through the door, cautiously scanning the next room for foes as I go.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7