Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 108

Author Topic: DFHack 0.5.15 (legacy)  (Read 400539 times)

gtmattz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:BEARD]
    • View Profile
Re: DFHack 0.5.2
« Reply #765 on: March 06, 2011, 06:04:50 pm »

There will be a horrible dangerous hack tool in the next release.

This sounds... interesting.

:o
Quote from: Hyndis
Just try it! Its not like you die IRL if Urist McMiner falls into magma.

Chattox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: March 06, 2011, 06:52:33 pm »

How long can we expect to wait for a new version? I admit I would like to know what this horrible dangerous hack tool is :P
"10 z levels down, 10 tiles north is some blood, i shall go clean it before it drives me to insanity with it's crimson color"
The setting of Half-Life 2 Episode 3's release: "It is the 41st Millennium. For more than a hundred centuries the Gabe has sat immobile on the..."

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: March 06, 2011, 07:10:18 pm »

How long can we expect to wait for a new version? I admit I would like to know what this horrible dangerous hack tool is

The moment you know, your computer will explode into tiny bits of confetti.  kazoo.wav

Are you willing to take this inevitable end?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 07:14:54 pm by BigD145 »

myrkul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: March 06, 2011, 07:36:11 pm »

How long can we expect to wait for a new version? I admit I would like to know what this horrible dangerous hack tool is
The moment you know, your computer will explode into tiny bits of confetti.  kazoo.wav

What is it? dfsendintheclowns?
'cause that fits both horribly dangerous, and the kazoo-explosion.
Tips, donations or bribes:

1LRwdLUjnUrsnQzHmxRPCjMSxqPrPUU8p

arkhometha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: March 06, 2011, 07:37:22 pm »

What is it? dfsendintheclowns?
'cause that fits both horribly dangerous, and the kazoo-explosion.

Actually, you already can do that with dfreveal.

myrkul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: March 06, 2011, 07:41:41 pm »

I donno.. might be fun to spawn a squad of 'em at map edge, like a siege, to test out the military before you go knocking on their doors.

Or, it might be !!fun!! Either way, Enjoyment to be had.
Tips, donations or bribes:

1LRwdLUjnUrsnQzHmxRPCjMSxqPrPUU8p

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: March 06, 2011, 07:56:04 pm »

I donno.. might be fun to spawn a squad of 'em at map edge, like a siege, to test out the military before you go knocking on their doors.

Or, it might be !!fun!! Either way, Enjoyment to be had.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=78247.msg2017119#msg2017119 There ya go. Good luck there really strong
"Hiken: Tsubame-Gaeshi" -Sasaki Kojirou (Grand Order}

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

janglur

• Bay Watcher
  • +Blood Soup+
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: March 06, 2011, 07:58:31 pm »

Is DFHack updated for 31.20 yet?

peterix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Dethware
« Reply #773 on: March 06, 2011, 08:06:30 pm »

I'll just leave this here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3h8ZnXLsRg
Don't expect total awesome. It's more like a really fragile process where you can F up and make everyone fight each other to the death or crash DF. Still don't have the code for the tool (only dfhack API calls), but it should be ready for 31.21.

Anyway, seems like 31.20 is a dead release plagued with crashes (to the point of being pulled from the site). I'll release what I have anyway, so people who have it can use the tools :)

agatharchides

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: March 06, 2011, 08:09:51 pm »

I'm a little confused on what the link has to do with DFHack? Or is there some in-joke I haven't heard yet at play?  :P
Memento Mori

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: March 06, 2011, 08:13:30 pm »

assuming control of a dwarf in fortress mode as in arena? damn... if that was true, i'd piss my pants

janglur

• Bay Watcher
  • +Blood Soup+
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: March 06, 2011, 08:14:03 pm »

Don't expect total awesome. It's more like a really fragile process where you can F up and make everyone fight each other to the death or crash DF. Still don't have the code for the tool (only dfhack API calls), but it should be ready for 31.21.

Anyway, seems like 31.20 is a dead release plagued with crashes (to the point of being pulled from the site). I'll release what I have anyway, so people who have it can use the tools :)

Buh?  It runs perfectly fine for me..

arkhometha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: March 06, 2011, 08:17:02 pm »

Me too. For quite a time, and not a single crash.

therahedwig

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • wolthera.info
« Reply #778 on: March 06, 2011, 08:19:17 pm »

My first fort ran sorta perfectly fine for me as well, but then hit year two, my dwarves refused to drink booze and somehow I was getting lags within a tantrum spiral.(While my general fps was still in the 50)

My second fort crashed on migrant wave.

Some people had crash on mining.
Df is kinda lacking in content if you can't mine :s.
Stonesense Grim Dark 0.2 Alternate detailed and darker tiles for stonesense. Now with all ores!

arkhometha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: March 06, 2011, 08:21:17 pm »

hmmm I'm in year 2 so I better watch out.

Ah, they really don't have any booze to drink, so it's all right.
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 108