Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 108

Author Topic: DFHack 0.5.15 (legacy)  (Read 400979 times)

NKDietrich

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: DFHack 0.5.0.1 - tools and memory access library
« Reply #390 on: October 05, 2010, 12:07:23 pm »

I'm not sure if it helps anyone here, but Dwarf Therapist works with 31.16.  My theoretical line of thinking is that some of the offsets used there could be helpful for this tool.  If not, then i'll go back to my little corner and maybe get back to work... :)

~Mozleron

There are a lot of things that DFHack messes with that The Rapist doesn't, so it doesn't have all the offsets needed. I think I'll mess with that a bit though and see if I can get any of the tools to work.

I vaguely remember something about the offsets being *slighly* different in format as well, although I could be completely off base.  If it's not working directly, that might be something to look into.

Not many offsets in here are the same anyway, The Rapist doesn't have any of the geology stuff for example. Meh. Guess I'll just wait :P

Drakeero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: October 05, 2010, 03:01:17 pm »

Its amaaaazing just how addicted you can get to these tools and then feel paralyzed when they don't work.  Now I'm going to have to wait for the spring thaw before I can empty a pond and get my farm started.
Cage traps are my magma.

kmob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: October 05, 2010, 03:12:44 pm »

Its amaaaazing just how addicted you can get to these tools and then feel paralyzed when they don't work.  Now I'm going to have to wait for the spring thaw before I can empty a pond and get my farm started.

That's so true. For me it's dfclean.. I've lost over 10 dwarfs so far to forgotten beast ichor .. time to shelve my game until I can dfclean! :)

dragonshardz

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:PONY:ACCEPTABLE]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #393 on: October 05, 2010, 03:14:27 pm »

Is it possible to make it so that dfliquids can create an x*y block of water to the right and down of the cursor? I find that the current block function is imprecise and the point function makes filling a 10*10*5 cistern tedious.

NKDietrich

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: October 05, 2010, 03:17:31 pm »

That's so true. For me it's dfclean.. I've lost over 10 dwarfs so far to forgotten beast ichor .. time to shelve my game until I can dfclean! :)

I'm waiting on dfreveal for a mega project I am working on. I guess I'll play Deus Ex or something.

jaxad0127

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: October 05, 2010, 03:22:31 pm »

dfreveal and dfclean work fine for Windows .14 (and through WINE for Linux, etc). dfliquids is a bit weird through WINE atm: game locks up, have to exit dfliquids and send CONT to the game. Though this seems to make every female on the map pregnant.

Malibu Stacey

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: October 05, 2010, 03:43:10 pm »

dfreveal and dfclean work fine for Windows .14 (and through WINE for Linux, etc). dfliquids is a bit weird through WINE atm: game locks up, have to exit dfliquids and send CONT to the game. Though this seems to make every female on the map pregnant.

That's nice. We're on 0.31.16 now btw. You may want to update.
I bursted out laughing so hard at this that my dog woke up, came in the room, and looked at me like I'm an idiot.

Then proceeded to brag about how he has 27 kills on his kill list and is super-doggenly tough. 

NKDietrich

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: October 05, 2010, 03:47:51 pm »

Or sit around and futz with worldgen and do other random crap while waiting for DFHack :P

jaxad0127

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: October 05, 2010, 04:37:20 pm »

I'll wait, tyvm.

Drakeero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: October 05, 2010, 06:21:58 pm »

I'd like reveal right now, but I'd LOVE liquids since there's no water on the map this season to make my underground farm until the spring thaw.
Cage traps are my magma.

Riversand

• Bay Watcher
  • Gem-Tastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: October 06, 2010, 01:05:08 am »

putting a note here, for the huge success of an update.
This is Dwarf Fortress! If we can chuck magma at innocent wildlife, we can do ANYTHING!

It was at this point that I realised that dwarves are actually the essence of chaos. What else can make perpetual motion machines, recursive statues with more building materials than the average tower and has such a short attention span that a damn fine chair can off-set the death of their entire family.

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: October 06, 2010, 06:17:47 am »

putting a note here, for the huge success of an update.
This was a triumph
I'm leaving a note here: HUGE SUCCESS
It's hard to overstate my satisfaction...
くコ:彡

sizeak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: October 06, 2010, 06:40:09 am »

Ahh GLaDOS
Runesmith - http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=59056.0 - A Dwarf Companion like tool

Gearheart

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: October 06, 2010, 10:27:22 am »

Oh, is a compatible version for .16 out?

I'm kind of wasting away without prospector, dig and liquids.

NKDietrich

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: October 06, 2010, 11:30:28 am »

Oh, is a compatible version for .16 out?

I'm kind of wasting away without prospector, dig and liquids.

Not that I've seen. I'm waiting for DFhack too :P
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 108