Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50

Author Topic: Browser-based game: Illyriad // Bay12 Alliance Formed! Updates on first post!  (Read 57515 times)

neotemplar

• Bay Watcher
  • The [Weapon] has lodged firmly in the wound!
    • View Profile

I just spotted the teleport city option.  So.... If you guys want to move me somewhere better for the alliance I can do that.  Just give me the X/y coordinates.

Go to the "Windseekers Isle" on the stragtic map and find somewhere you want to settle. Click on the square and get the X/Y coordinates.

Thats how I did it.

Ok will do so!

Edit I think I will move to ______.  Once my trade guys return.  Is this a good spot for me to start?  Ok now that I know it's good I'll censor it for the next 2 hours till my guys get back.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 05:03:56 pm by neotemplar »
If not under Neotemplar look for Vellum.

<22:07:06> "Terry": If a kid is old enough to play D&D
<22:07:20> "Terry": A kid is old enough to experience a dolphin being strangled

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile

I typed that in... and the place does not seem to exist. You sure you does coordinates correct?

NVM, it works.

Edit: Oh damn it. Thats a great place to settle. I wish I knew about it earlier D:
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 04:49:58 pm by Johnfalcon99977 »
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

neotemplar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ok I moved myself to the area you all are in so you can probably safely add me to the alliance now.

Radiant Darkness  <--

Also any minor supply shipments would be appreciated.  I only have like 3k capacity though FYI.

I assume it is a waste to build an army right now? Or should I build 100 militia? (people sent enough equipment for that.)
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 07:03:21 pm by neotemplar »

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock

Since you're on the island I wouldn't worry about it. Any potential hostiles are far enough away that you could get some built before they arrive, nevermind all the allies near you.

neotemplar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah I seem well located for defense within the alliance.

Aside from resource production should I really build anything else yet?

Duuvian

• Bay Watcher
  • Internet ≠ Real Life
    • View Profile

Stockpile and then resources when you can't do stockpile. +1000 for all basics but food is a good level to attempt for. You can also run your food as deep into the red as possible, as long as you don't mind having to build nothing but farms at some point. (0 food with a negative per hour means that you can only build farms; no other buildings, troops, diplos, or adv resources)

Also, if someone sent you gold to pay the troops, might as well make them.

Finally, we are in a war at the moment and I can't guarantee we'll win any more, as the second largest alliance in Illyriad is trying to secretly support our enemies. I say trying because it's already been uncovered and revealed to the general public with rather concrete evidence. We still have a decent chance, it's just that they now have the size advantage as well as unlimited resources as well as the second largest alliance to intimidate anyone who might want to help us.

In other words, while I encourage you to join Illy, as a small player you wouldn't be able to help StA enough to justify risking yourself by joining.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 08:50:07 pm by Duuvian »
FINISHED original composition:
https://app.box.com/s/jq526ppvri67astrc23bwvgrkxaicedj

Sort of finished and awaiting remix due to loss of most recent song file before addition of drums:
https://www.box.com/s/s3oba05kh8mfi3sorjm0 <-zguit

Jay

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼Not Dead Yet☼
    • View Profile

Finally, we are in a war at the moment and I can't guarantee we'll win any more, as the second largest alliance in Illyriad is trying to secretly support our enemies.
Secret?
A confederation is kinda visible to the public.
And yes, they have one.
500k escrow, at that.
Mishimanriz: Histories of Pegasi and Dictionaries

Duuvian

• Bay Watcher
  • Internet ≠ Real Life
    • View Profile

Well, according to Illyriad etiquette they aren't really supposed to do that. Otherwise we could bring in Crow, Aesir, and a lot of other big names.

That's the whole secret thing.

Also, Akura, if you read this, got some news for you that you'll want to read in your message box. Very important.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 09:44:44 pm by Duuvian »

Sort of finished and awaiting remix due to loss of most recent song file before addition of drums:

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Whoever is doing Noryasha's stuff, continue feeling free to do it for the forseeable future, this is bad timing all around, hell week coming up for me. :<

I'll be checking in and keeping tabs, but my ability to finangly things will be sharply curtailed.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also, Akura, if you read this, got some news for you that you'll want to read in your message box. Very important.
To be honest, I don't really care anymore. With my capital taken, another city razed completely, and a third close to suffering either fate, over a year's worth time investment in this game is lost. You can do whatever you want.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Duuvian

• Bay Watcher
  • Internet ≠ Real Life
    • View Profile

Akura, would you like to continue playing as naivuud or duuvian? Your choice of which one you want.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not really. If you'd like, I can transfer alliance leadership to one of those, though.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Duuvian

• Bay Watcher
  • Internet ≠ Real Life
    • View Profile

I guess put it on duuvian.

I'm sorry to see you go Akura. You were an excellent leader (didn't make us do stuff) and a good person to have in one's alliance besides.

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock

Anyone else having trouble getting on? I can log on fine, but then it gets to the actual game interface and it just has the little spinning "loading" icon in the upper left hand corner of the scroll forever. I've let it sit there for several minutes and nothin.

Workin now, nevermind.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 03:01:35 pm by Seriyu »

ductape

• Bay Watcher
  • MAD BOMBER
    • View Profile
    • Alchemy WebDev

i have an old account and want to start playing again, I seem to remember I can move for free somehow? How ca I join up with other B12 folks?
I got nothing
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50