Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 50

Author Topic: Browser-based game: Illyriad // Bay12 Alliance Formed! Updates on first post!  (Read 57598 times)

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The price look pretty steep as of now, I think i'll keep my research point and gold for myself/milltary

BuriBuriZaemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The price look pretty steep as of now, I think i'll keep my research point and gold for myself/milltary

I agree. It's only suitable for developed cities.
Napalm is great if you enjoy hot and spicy foods. I personally enjoy some liquid nitrogen.

Steam profile: Elsior
Friend Code: 2938 - 7181 - 3815 (Elsior/Elle Ciel)

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I can supply large quantities of Books, No joke. Like have 400 spare right now...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I just realized that half my population works in the consulate. I don't feel awfully dwarven.

Spartan 117

• Bay Watcher
  • Never think twice. Or at all.
    • View Profile

I just realized that half my population works in the consulate. I don't feel awfully dwarven.

Remember, dwarven diplomacy is magma related.
Well, you know how if you take your thumb and forefinger and hold them up to your eye, you can make it look like you're squishing someone's head? It's like that, only for real.
"Sometimes being a dwarf has it's advantages, KNEE-CAPPING TIME!"

BuriBuriZaemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bump. So, how far away are we all from being siege-capable?

« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 08:44:06 am by BuriBuriZaemon »
Napalm is great if you enjoy hot and spicy foods. I personally enjoy some liquid nitrogen.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Eh, level 15 Barracks, got one Battering Ram built, and 44 hours away from completing research for Catapults. Also focusing a bit more on resource production, trying to get every producer to level 10, and maybe up the production bonus buildings a bit.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Trying to build a 2nd city, my fort as only 3 iron patch, and that would be too much of a pain to get barracks 15 without a good supply. Should probably be there in a week and a half time.

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I've got my second city up to about 100  production of every resource, and am currently devoting all my resources to increasing production in my cities.
The person I've been robbing bind for weeks just cleverly got one of my thefts deterred by putting up a rune of terror, so if they got an alert that it was me who did it I may have to gear up for war a bit soon.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Terror Runes as far as I know don't inform them of the identity of diplomatic units. The only thing that tells them is if they fail, are captured, they're captors have Interrogation tech, and they talk before being tortured to death(chance of which might be higher if it was a bigger squad, I'm not sure). Or if they watch the unit as it returns to your city.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.

BuriBuriZaemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My first siege attack missed. Or probably that's because I was testing it on a 0-pop settlement. I don't wish to destroy the farms around me.

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile

Just destroy their barracks or something.

mattyb3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

i am now at the stage where i can build axe dwarves!  :D
I supose if a dwarf is unhappy or hurt they might have a miscarriage. Perhaps we could experiment a bit.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile

Well, I'm going to sign up blind! This seems to be the single game with the most number of active Bay12'ers. Tips?
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tips?
Start in SW, it's where most of us are.
Upgrade resource produces often.
Expect to have your caravans bumped off of resources on the world map. It happens. Some people think doing so is an act of war, for some reason.
If they kill your caravans instead of bumping them, it is an act of war. Call us. I've got Knights and a Battering Ram.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 50