Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 50

Author Topic: Browser-based game: Illyriad // Bay12 Alliance Formed! Updates on first post!  (Read 57586 times)

Exiledhero99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Put me on the active members list, name is Nokin.
If you hit a dwarf with moving water with sufficient strength it will knock the baby out of the mother's arms.  The water can then be used to sweep the baby into a well or cistern for drowning.  The device which does this can also double as a mist generator.

Chutney

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If Deon is inactive, does that mean I can raid him for loot and exp?

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not if you're both in the alliance you can't. And unless he has a military, you won't get EXP, but he probably does.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

BuriBuriZaemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Put me on the active members list, name is Nokin.

Welcome to your exile in Illyriad!

If Deon is inactive, does that mean I can raid him for loot and exp?

So we can't loot an ally settlement? Has this been tested?
Napalm is great if you enjoy hot and spicy foods. I personally enjoy some liquid nitrogen.

Steam profile: Elsior
Friend Code: 2938 - 7181 - 3815 (Elsior/Elle Ciel)

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

There's no option to attack an ally settlement. All there is is Reinforce. I've checked when I looked into how long it would take to get an army to other Slaves' settlements. Strangely, you can Feint reinforcements.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The " Off course i'm sending you help, Elf-friend."

It's not magma

BuriBuriZaemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

There's no option to attack an ally settlement. All there is is Reinforce. I've checked when I looked into how long it would take to get an army to other Slaves' settlements. Strangely, you can Feint reinforcements.

I see. But we can still steal using thieves from ally settlements, right? I remember being scouted by Noryasha and it worked as if the scouts were sent by a non Slave.
Napalm is great if you enjoy hot and spicy foods. I personally enjoy some liquid nitrogen.

Singularity125

• Bay Watcher
  • [GAMING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Wild guess here, but maybe that's what the covert ops research under military lets you do. I mean, it doesn't report attacks to the alliance, so maybe it'll let you attack the alliance. Probably not, but hey. :P

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile

If Deon's inactive, can we kick him and then loot him?

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile

Hee, finally finished the entire thread, so yeah, I joined today as Demonic Spoon, co-ordinates are

x = 113

y = -29

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Deons ony inactive cause he's on vacation, he's been gone from to forums since the first too.
Nom nom nom

BuriBuriZaemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Deons ony inactive cause he's on vacation, he's been gone from to forums since the first too.

He was pretty active back then. I remember talking to him in Alliance Chat alot. Do you know when he will return from vacation? Should have assigned sitters.

BuriBuriZaemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just so you all know, they're launching the first phase of Soverign tomorrow.

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just so you all know, they're launching the first phase of Soverign tomorrow.
What is there to know?

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Everything.

I assume it means you'll be able to get Sovereignty I bonuses, but beyond that, I'm not sure.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 50