Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 50

Author Topic: Browser-based game: Illyriad // Bay12 Alliance Formed! Updates on first post!  (Read 57658 times)

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I claim a Bookkeeper title...

I will produce Books for folks that supply me with Weapons...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

BuriBuriZaemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Isn't that librarian? Bookkeeper is a real-life profession that refers to entry-level admin or accounting job.
Napalm is great if you enjoy hot and spicy foods. I personally enjoy some liquid nitrogen.

Steam profile: Elsior
Friend Code: 2938 - 7181 - 3815 (Elsior/Elle Ciel)

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Isn't that librarian? Bookkeeper is a real-life profession that refers to entry-level admin or accounting job.
Yeah, and that's what the DF noble does and is called. I'm sure if there were books in DF that the Bookkeeper would also manage them.

LtGreeneyes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'll join up... My connection will suck for the next 2-3 months, but I always kinda liked these games.  Hope to see you all ingame soon!

BuriBuriZaemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'll join up... My connection will suck for the next 2-3 months, but I always kinda liked these games.  Hope to see you all ingame soon!

Welcome, Greeneyes. You make a good orc, no? More Slave for Armok!  :D

What's your username in the game?
Napalm is great if you enjoy hot and spicy foods. I personally enjoy some liquid nitrogen.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...... //Looks at Buriburi with a questionable look// ......

Is this guy even on the right Forums??? I thought this was a DF Forum and Alliance and that we were giving titles to our Jobs that match up to DF Titles...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

BuriBuriZaemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Is this guy even on the right Forums??? I thought this was a DF Forum and Alliance and that we were giving titles to our Jobs that match up to DF Titles...

I am a spy from Pantsless?. You never heard of us because we're a secret section of Harmless?.  8)

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I am a spy from Pantsless?. You never heard of us because we're a secret section of Harmless?.  8)
Genius! Send a spy to create a rival alliance, to be sure that your rivals don't end up led by another!

LtGreeneyes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Welcome, Greeneyes. You make a good orc, no? More Slave for Armok!  :D

What's your username in the game?

I went Elf... In the SE, Username is LtGreeneyes

BuriBuriZaemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay, a green-eyed elf.  Feel free to ask any questions here or in the in-game alliance forum when you become a member. :)

Akura, can you please invite him to the alliance?

LtGreeneyes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I sent him a PM requesting entrance... I still need to research and build the diplomat thingy though. :)

BuriBuriZaemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Cool, looking forward to seeing you in Slaves to Armok! I think you only need level 1 Consulate to join an alliance.

EDIT: It seems that your far NE of my settlement. You're 200 tiles farther East and 100 tiles closer to the centre of the map (0, 0).  ???
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 06:47:43 am by BuriBuriZaemon »

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Does anyone know if when you order production while upgrading a building, the production time of the current order is reduced when the upgrade is finished?

Also, should I kick out Anduin and Rashilul? They've been inactive for quite some time.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

BuriBuriZaemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Does anyone know if when you order production while upgrading a building, the production time of the current order is reduced when the upgrade is finished?

I'd assume so.

Also, should I kick out Anduin and Rashilul? They've been inactive for quite some time.

If we have space, just leave them be. Anduin didn't reply to my PM here. Not sure what happened to Rashilul, though.

LtGreeneyes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Cool, looking forward to seeing you in Slaves to Armok! I think you only need level 1 Consulate to join an alliance.

EDIT: It seems that your far NE of my settlement. You're 200 tiles farther East and 100 tiles closer to the centre of the map (0, 0).  ???

Crazy! I picked SE, lol.

Btw, was that a way of discreetly telling me where you are located? :)
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 50