Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 50

Author Topic: Browser-based game: Illyriad // Bay12 Alliance Formed! Updates on first post!  (Read 57696 times)

BuriBuriZaemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

He might've missed the invite notification. I can get up to 20 if I don't log in for a while. Try to PM him in-game. I'll PM him here, too.

EDIT: I just PM'ed him here (Bay12 forum).
« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 07:54:26 pm by BuriBuriZaemon »
Napalm is great if you enjoy hot and spicy foods. I personally enjoy some liquid nitrogen.

Steam profile: Elsior
Friend Code: 2938 - 7181 - 3815 (Elsior/Elle Ciel)

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sent By: duuvian
Received By: Akura
Sent: 14JUN10 01:45
Subject: I'm from B12, can I join the alliance?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have two accounts here I'd like to invite to StA alliance. I'm not going to break the multiple account rules (you can have two accounts but can't trade or send rescources between them)

However I'd like both to join the alliance if possible.

Account City Name Race Location
Duuvian - Magma Bait - Elf - (-313 -80)

Naivuud - Trap Immune - Orc can't remember

I can send you some mail on that account too if you need more info to invite me. I have a level 1 consulate in Magma Bait and am constructing one now in Trap Immune.
USER RESPONSE INPUT REQUESTED.

PROMPT>_
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

BuriBuriZaemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lol.

Do we have enough spots for his second account. If not, I suggest we invite those who haven't had the chance to join StA first (his first account included). At least everyone would have an account that's part of the alliance.

If we do have enough spots, then get both. I believe Deon would like his second account to join StA as well.
Napalm is great if you enjoy hot and spicy foods. I personally enjoy some liquid nitrogen.

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I really wish they had some way of sorting messages in a way that you could read all the caravan messages at once. At the moment I pretty much delete most of them because I'm too lazy to sift through them.

BuriBuriZaemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

From Trappin:
Hi, I'm no longer playing Illyriad - I just don't have the time to manage a browser game. Sorry for leaving you guys hanging without proper notice.

Happy Trails!

I really wish they had some way of sorting messages in a way that you could read all the caravan messages at once. At the moment I pretty much delete most of them because I'm too lazy to sift through them.

You can filter the message type (caravans, military, etc.).

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You can filter the message type (caravans, military, etc.).
Can't filter the material, though.

Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • The Light shall take us
    • View Profile

Is it ok to threaten someone who's thieving me with alliance intervention?
Quote from: Akura
Now, if we could only mod Giant War Eagles to carry crossbows, we could do strafing runs on the elves who sold the eagles to us in the first place.

BuriBuriZaemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What's his user name?

And what's your user name in Illyriad? You're not on the Active Players List, somehow.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lol.

Do we have enough spots for his second account. If not, I suggest we invite those who haven't had the chance to join StA first (his first account included). At least everyone would have an account that's part of the alliance.

If we do have enough spots, then get both. I believe Deon would like his second account to join StA as well.
Wait. Nevermind. I though it was the guy you were attacking. :-[
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.

Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • The Light shall take us
    • View Profile

It's maddo
I am Lodbrok.
Quote from: Akura
Now, if we could only mod Giant War Eagles to carry crossbows, we could do strafing runs on the elves who sold the eagles to us in the first place.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sigh, my first squad of SpearTakidos was decimated by the Spiders in the forest next to me...

Oh well lets start again after I get my Lumber back up...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It helps if you send a scout there first. Generally, you should avoid NPCs other than "A handful of...".

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It helps if you send a scout there first. Generally, you should avoid NPCs other than "A handful of...".
How do I scout?
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Chutney

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Build a scout unit from your consulate (i think it requires a tech, too. It would be under diplomacy), then click the tile you want to scout and choose 'send diplomatic mission'

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile

Build a scout unit from your consulate (i think it requires a tech, too. It would be under diplomacy), then click the tile you want to scout and choose 'send diplomatic mission'

Also, if you plan to do diplomatic quests from the tavern, your going to probably want around 10 scouts. Or else your likely to fail the missions, concidering you may be able to send a scout party 4x max if your active.
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 50