Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 66

Author Topic: Rogue survivor: Roguelike Sandbox Zombie Game!  (Read 128176 times)

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
Re: Rogue survivor: Roguelike Sandbox Zombie Game!
« Reply #930 on: July 25, 2010, 09:06:14 pm »

It says 4-0. I'm at 4-0. It's a business district full of a bunch of char offices/shelters and one house. Every single square has been explored.

"OH NO! That carp is gulping at me menacingly, even though it cannot really threaten me from here on land!  I KNOW! I'll dodge into the water, where I'll be safe!"

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: July 25, 2010, 09:08:04 pm »

You're reading it backwards. The square you want is four to the right.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: July 25, 2010, 09:10:09 pm »

He is there. If he was reading it wrong, the district would be full of shops not CHAR OFFICES

It says 4-0. I'm at 4-0. It's a business district full of a bunch of char offices/shelters and one house. Every single square has been explored.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: July 25, 2010, 09:15:40 pm »

He is there. If he was reading it wrong, the district would be full of shops not CHAR OFFICES

Four districts to the right, not down.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: July 25, 2010, 09:19:07 pm »

Yea, 4 districts to the right.

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: July 25, 2010, 09:43:58 pm »

Four districts to the right, not down.

Wait, what the fuck are you guys talking about?

Ohhh! That's right, but wait, where the hell do I go now!? Right or DOWN!? (For the record, I was never good at math)
"OH NO! That carp is gulping at me menacingly, even though it cannot really threaten me from here on land!  I KNOW! I'll dodge into the water, where I'll be safe!"

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: July 25, 2010, 09:46:12 pm »

Go four districts to the right. You can observe your current district in numbers next to the weather status.
No Gods, No Masters.

Kusgnos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: July 26, 2010, 02:21:53 am »

I stumbled upon this game completely separate of the B12 thread, and I started wondering, hey, do the people on the Bay12 forums know about this one? And then you all did.

It's a rush to be running away from what seems like endless zombies, closing doors behind me as I go. But I'd really like the option to kill other survivors. Also, the police stations seem to be bugged. I found one place with more than 20 officers all packed up in lines, but when zombies came, they ignored the police, and the police ignored them, so I got trapped between a living corpse and the wall of law enforcement officers and promptly died.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: July 26, 2010, 02:37:49 am »

If memory serves, Rougedjack has already confirmed attacking non-hostiles and a faction system.
No Gods, No Masters.

Tepes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: July 26, 2010, 06:04:07 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Saint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: July 26, 2010, 12:08:15 pm »

I'm still sitting here bad about how he said we won't get to have code based mods.
Hazordhu 2: Dwarven recruits wanted!
You should all be ashamed of yourselves.  The obvious solution is to chain the baby up at the entrance as a kobold detector.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: July 26, 2010, 12:44:55 pm »

I don't want code-based mods, I just want to be able to change enemies' names and parameters (speed/damage/hp).
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: July 26, 2010, 01:24:26 pm »

Creamcorn, think of it this way....its a backwards graph.

On a normal graph, you start in the bottum left corner, but on this one, you start at the top left. You first do the horizontal number, than the vertical. So, you would count 4 to the right, and 0 down, putting you at 4-0. You were at 0-0.

Though, on that note, it be nice if he made it like a regular graph. Gets a little confusing at times.
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: July 26, 2010, 03:27:49 pm »

X-Y, quite simple for me. DF is the same.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

Saint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: July 26, 2010, 06:27:30 pm »

I don't want code-based mods, I just want to be able to change enemies' names and parameters (speed/damage/hp).
That is code based mods.
Changing any variables is considered in my book a code based mod.
Hazordhu 2: Dwarven recruits wanted!
You should all be ashamed of yourselves.  The obvious solution is to chain the baby up at the entrance as a kobold detector.
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 66