Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 66

Author Topic: Rogue survivor: Roguelike Sandbox Zombie Game!  (Read 128352 times)

Majestic7

• Bay Watcher
  • Invokes Yog-Soggoth to bend time
    • View Profile
Re: Rogue survivor: Roguelike Sandbox Zombie Game!
« Reply #240 on: June 07, 2010, 08:37:25 am »

Press "O" and change theirs directvies to "don't sleep" while you're asleep. More complex orders are planed for the future.

Yeah but NPC groups always sleep at the same time, then get killed. That seems to be how most soldiers die. That is mostly what I meant. I don't usually take followers, because they are dorks.

Saint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: June 07, 2010, 11:06:18 am »

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 2:07 AM, roguedjack <roguedjack@yahoo.fr> wrote:

Hello.
Thanks for your offer.
Don't worry about graphics, I'll add a feature to easily use custom graphics and music (easy modding with mod directories). Right now this is not my priority, I focus on gameplay but I'll add it for sure.
You can quote me on that to other people if you will.
In the meantime, please suffer my artistic skills :D
Thanks!
---
I got mail.
Hazordhu 2: Dwarven recruits wanted!
You should all be ashamed of yourselves.  The obvious solution is to chain the baby up at the entrance as a kobold detector.

Blaze

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chaos that Crawls up on you with a Smile.
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: June 07, 2010, 12:02:39 pm »

Has anyone noticed that reaching level 3 in Awake and Light Eater doubles the rate at which the related stat drains? Now my 3-week old character loses 2 sleep and 2 food every turn.

Of course, now the place is entirely littered with items or corpses. Which is really annoying when you have to sift through the remains of fallen citizens and see several dozen empty weapons that NEVER go away.

kulik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: June 07, 2010, 12:58:04 pm »

Has anyone noticed that reaching level 3 in Awake and Light Eater doubles the rate at which the related stat drains? Now my 3-week old character loses 2 sleep and 2 food every turn.
Seems like a bug, you should post this here http://www.roguetemple.com/forums/index.php?topic=1197.0

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: June 07, 2010, 02:30:08 pm »

My new run is doing great. Found a pharmacy and collected some medicine, then found a grocery store with enough food to keep me alive for a week! I'm just resting inside with my companion untill we run out of food.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

LASD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: June 07, 2010, 02:43:17 pm »

My new run is doing great. Found a pharmacy and collected some medicine, then found a grocery store with enough food to keep me alive for a week! I'm just resting inside with my companion untill we run out of food.
I did that too, then a disciple decided to come in through all the shelves. Amazingly enough, I survived the encounter. Though at night some other nasty thing got me and by morning I was roaming the streets in search of BRAAAENS.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: June 07, 2010, 02:44:59 pm »

So, no one has a clue on how to solve my problem(or doesnt want to bother). Guess I will ask the creator to upload it somewhere else or try something else, I guess.
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: June 07, 2010, 03:01:56 pm »

Erm, what kind of issue you're having?

And yea, somehow, someway a zombie got through the massive shelf barricade and killed me and my supposedly awake partner in my sleep, darnit.

I still have yet to survive more then 10 days.
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: June 07, 2010, 03:17:40 pm »

Damn, killed at Day One, Hour Twenty-Three. I was locked up in a supermarket where, from what I can tell by the dead bodies and empty guns, there was a massacre. I had already blocked the three entrances, and only one zombie remained inside. She just managed to kill me in meele combat. I should have used that shotgun...
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: June 07, 2010, 03:20:28 pm »

Well the super secret bug fix version didn't fix my minimap problem... :(
Collin Quay- [145.9]-broadcasts: As a professional doctor, I have to say, dodge the fucking meteors or you will die.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: June 07, 2010, 03:39:43 pm »

Holy shit, spotted a disciple in day 1! Thankfuly I had a flashlight on so I saw him from far away, so he didn't spot me. That crazy though, I thought they only spawned later, bit overkill there.
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: June 07, 2010, 03:52:31 pm »

Well, that last run was strange indeed. I started off in an area that had a few residental buildings, a park, and a metric fuckton of CHAR buildings. Yet, there was no one affiliated with CHAR in the area. The buildings had civilians inside raiding them for CHAR Armor, Shotguns, and Medkits. And then I was eaten alive after my shotguns ran out of ammo.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: June 07, 2010, 04:00:03 pm »

Damn, killed at Day One, Hour Twenty-Three. I was locked up in a supermarket where, from what I can tell by the dead bodies and empty guns, there was a massacre. I had already blocked the three entrances, and only one zombie remained inside. She just managed to kill me in meele combat. I should have used that shotgun...

Yeah normally when I see that sort of stuff I save the game and THEN try to kill them without my uber shotgun. If I fail, reload and kill.
Collin Quay- [145.9]-broadcasts: As a professional doctor, I have to say, dodge the fucking meteors or you will die.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: June 07, 2010, 04:03:28 pm »

Yeah normally when I see that sort of stuff I save the game and THEN try to kill them without my uber shotgun. If I fail, reload and kill.

I am no save scummer, good sir! I will fight and die on my own terms!
No Gods, No Masters.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: June 07, 2010, 04:07:11 pm »

Ahah! Tis my archnemesis, emo black trenchcoat guy and his cohorts! I, short-haired black trenchcoat guy must fight thee in the name of justice!
... Actualy, I think I should retreat for now.

Holy shit, zombies everwhere, I'm running around searching for shelter with 1 HP.
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 66