Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12

Author Topic: Adventure Succession  (Read 16162 times)

Robocorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
Re: Adventure Succession
« Reply #90 on: June 04, 2010, 07:57:33 pm »

Just remember not to try and grind swimming. I had to stay away from water, because with Pain, you never know when he's gonna fall unconscious.
You can still grind swimming using waves, "almost" nothing will get done, but still.

I guess I'll take the turn after newsmuffin.

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 04, 2010, 08:00:50 pm »

Good idea. Starting turn now.

Robocorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 04, 2010, 08:26:01 pm »

did drawing of what I thought Xugot looked like. I guess I always figured he had a moustache. If he didn't before he's certainly had the time to grow one. i only gave him a lobstertail helmet because I figured if it had a visor or a mask then it would be silly to have Xugot lose his eye to a wolf bite through one. I'd always thought Das wore an Armet so I wrote it that way but he most likely wore a crappy face showing helmet too or his armet was as thick as paper.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 08:31:58 pm by Robocorn »

Lokii

• Bay Watcher
  • Jack of no trades
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 04, 2010, 08:28:03 pm »

It's sad that more people don't want to do this, but I know I'll kill him (I always loose adventures really quickly).
Also I'm going to be gone tomorrow.
Oh and Lokii, your job is now to seduce the human traders.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 04, 2010, 08:47:23 pm »

did drawing of what I thought Xugot looked like. I guess I always figured he had a moustache. If he didn't before he's certainly had the time to grow one. i only gave him a lobstertail helmet because I figured if it had a visor or a mask then it would be silly to have Xugot lose his eye to a wolf bite through one. I'd always thought Das wore an Armet so I wrote it that way but he most likely wore a crappy face showing helmet too or his armet was as thick as paper.

That is damn good. Seriously.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 04, 2010, 09:20:23 pm »

I am in awe. Amazing drawing. He's so tough looking, even though he isn't that resilient.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 04, 2010, 09:22:17 pm »

What he is, though, is really, really fast. Seriously, he's faster than the party elf.

By the way, could you find some sort of in-story justifcation for getting rid of Enure? He doesn't fight, and quite frankly, takes up space that could be filled by a more useful party member.
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 04, 2010, 10:23:35 pm »

Alright.
I know he's fast. He OUTRAN A HORSE.
I'm not sure how I'm going to get rid of Enure. I would attack a Dark Fortress, but I'm pretty sure I'd lose everyone and die, while Enure dances his gay elf dance.
Also, I did some research on Quihu, and learned she was married. Whoops. But she left that life before Xugot even met her, so I don't think it matters.
I also found the best name ever. Greatestmuffin. I am serious.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 10:28:52 pm by NewsMuffin »

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 04, 2010, 11:06:50 pm »

I swear, Enure is like a piece of gum stuck to Xugot's shoe. Should've known not to trust the elves.

Greatestmuffin: not your average muffin.

Robocorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 04, 2010, 11:30:06 pm »

Say he's a traitor, Enure is only a member of the watchful moths so only the elves will be pissed when you strangle him and throw him off a bridge (and not even all of them, half the elves are members of the pointy pines). any humans and dwarves won't give a crap and when you have dwarves and humans what else do you need? (Mind flayers, but we've got mods for that)
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 11:35:23 pm by Robocorn »

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 04, 2010, 11:34:23 pm »

Say he's a traitor, Enure is only a member of the watchful moths so only the elves will be pissed when you strangle him and throw him off a bridge any humans and dwarves won't give a crap and when you have dwarves and humans what else do you need? (Mind flayers, but we've got mods for that)

This is good, but make sure to set it up so Xugot's suspicions appear to develop naturally. The hints of him being a traitor are already there, though.

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 04, 2010, 11:51:57 pm »

Funny thing is, I was already doing that, even before I looked at your posts.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 05, 2010, 09:41:36 am »

Be careful, though. He's a bowman.

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 05, 2010, 10:48:57 am »

Yeah. I forgot, and re-learned the hard way.

Robocorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 05, 2010, 11:31:55 am »

I eagerly await reading what has become of xugot.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12