Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 39

Author Topic: Vote Mafia 7 - Game Over: Mafia Wins!  (Read 44410 times)

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Vote Mafia 7 - Day 3: With Their Backs Turned
« Reply #465 on: September 08, 2010, 09:10:17 pm »

There's not enough time. Pretty sure the game will end tomorrow at the rate things are going.

How fucking stupid are you guys? Lynching me and Lonewolf is safe as long as ONE of us is scum. And since Lonewolf is scum, hey, things will come out fine. Give me one good reason NOT to double lynch me and Lonewolf. Go ahead, give me one. And anyways, I've been keeping my vote on Lonewolf since I'm extremely certain he's scum. The rest of the players I'm less sure about.

Bandages, please give a valid reason to vote me. You never did, so you're bandwagoning very poorly. But hey, there are valid reasons to vote me, you just have to, you know, state one.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: September 08, 2010, 10:00:35 pm »

I'd support the double lynch.  I still stick by LW/Jim/Bandages scum team (Look at that awful last post of Bandages if you doubt him- he's going back to the team vote since Bayer's on Person now), but I'd much rather lose Person and LW than just Person (and the game).
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: September 08, 2010, 11:12:01 pm »

Okay.

There's not enough time. Pretty sure the game will end tomorrow at the rate things are going.

How fucking stupid are you guys? Lynching me and Lonewolf is safe as long as ONE of us is scum. And since Lonewolf is scum, hey, things will come out fine. Give me one good reason NOT to double lynch me and Lonewolf. Go ahead, give me one. And anyways, I've been keeping my vote on Lonewolf since I'm extremely certain he's scum. The rest of the players I'm less sure about.

Bandages, please give a valid reason to vote me. You never did, so you're bandwagoning very poorly. But hey, there are valid reasons to vote me, you just have to, you know, state one.

Okay, let's deflect stuff onto Lonewolf!

You don't just want to go down alone, do you, Mr. Person? You can't just go to the grave like good scum do.

Listen, scumbucket, drawing down another townie with you and trying to shorten the game ain't gonna work. You're pegged as scum, everyone knows it, and it's over. Stop. Just stop.
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: September 08, 2010, 11:24:30 pm »

How am I pegged as scum, you haven't brought anything against me.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: September 08, 2010, 11:25:17 pm »

I have though.

I like to think I've been very convincing.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: September 08, 2010, 11:28:11 pm »

I have though.

I like to think I've been very convincing.

Not you, SirBayer hasn't brought anything forward.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: September 08, 2010, 11:46:36 pm »

Yeah, I know.

But unless SirBayer has different reasons than me, he doesn't have to retread every argument I've already had with you, because I've already made those arguments and made those points.

If he has different reasons, than he should be clear about them. I think he has been; you've either missed them or can't be arsed to go look for them. Not that I blame you for that, of course.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: September 09, 2010, 12:15:55 am »

SirBayer's latest argument was from day 2 and he dropped that one.

So why are you defending SirBayer, Jim? It's not like I'm asking for anything ridiculous, just an explanation for why I'm getting voted.

Bandages

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: September 09, 2010, 02:28:20 am »

Sorry to do this to you guys, but I'm taking a permanent 'break' from the forums. I don't want to get into it here, but you're gonna have to find a replacement for me. Have fun, guys, sorry to be a dick.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: September 09, 2010, 09:53:07 am »

How is it both permanent and a break? But, semantics aside, I'll try to find a replacement.

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: September 09, 2010, 11:18:45 am »

How am I pegged as scum, you haven't brought anything against me.

You want me to start dredging? God I hate doing this, but fine. You want my evidence? I'll give you evidence.

Spoiler: You asked for it. (click to show/hide)

Summary: Mr. Person is a hypocrite. Mr. Person is trying to drag a townie down with him.

Mr. Person admits to going after easy lynches.

Why is that acceptable?

There's nothing more to be said about this. This is ridiculous.
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: September 09, 2010, 01:16:33 pm »

So what's scummy about thinking Org and ToonyMan were scum? THEY WERE ACTING SCUMMY, SO I VOTED THEM! Do you think they were acting scummy?

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: September 09, 2010, 03:17:52 pm »

So what's scummy about thinking Org and ToonyMan were scum? THEY WERE ACTING SCUMMY, SO I VOTED THEM! Do you think they were acting scummy?

This sounds suspiciously like something I have already spent all of Day 3 arguing with you about.

Oh, wait. This is exactly what I've spent all of Day 3 arguing with you about.

Quit retreating behind your arguments.

You know what the problem with easy lynches is, Mr. Person? That they're easy. You were just riding the easytrain to Lynchville, but now the goddamn Marshall's on the train and HE'S FUCKING PISSED.

This is pretty funny.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: September 09, 2010, 04:48:08 pm »

So if I was justified in voting them, what's wrong with voting them? That doesn't make any fucking sense. You're saying I'm acting scummy for voting players I think are acting scummy.

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: September 09, 2010, 06:47:23 pm »

Hey, let's get a blast from the past about my thoughts on ToonyMan, first day.

So to be honest, I started kind of skimming towards the end, because it was all just "HOLY BALLS TOONYMAN IS INSANE" which is, you know, not news. I'm not seeing this as... out of character, or abnormal, or anything.

On the other hand, it's been a while.

So no, I didn't think he was scum from the beginning. Yeah, he was being weird, but that's ToonyMan.

Org was the same way, I believe.
Rules are for suckers.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 39