Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 39

Author Topic: Vote Mafia 7 - Game Over: Mafia Wins!  (Read 44409 times)

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
Re: Vote Mafia 7 - Day 3: With Their Backs Turned
« Reply #450 on: September 07, 2010, 10:01:21 pm »

Out with them or so help me I'll seal your lynch right now.

You don't mention suspicions and never deliver.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Lonewolf I

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: September 07, 2010, 10:21:47 pm »

Fine.

I felt that your catch of his expecting the game to continue after his death was the most significant slip thus far, and that your laughing it off was a mistake. 

I'd like to know why he thinks he's going to die, and the only possibility I could think of is that he's bussing himself to get votes off of Mr.Person.

It's at this point that it clicked that the day had just extended, there were enough scum to prevent the extension, and thus Mr.Person would be dead if he was not scum.

Now I think about it, the evidence that Mr.Person is scum is still valid, and if I'm right about Jokerman then not only is he scum, he's scum with a relatively powerful role.

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: September 07, 2010, 11:03:31 pm »

If you think he's scum, why not vote him?  How could he possibly benefit from having your vote on him?

I seriously could have sworn I was voting for him. That's my bad. Jim.

As to why I said what I said; I was extremely fired up about what I was feeling and I wasn't paying attention to the fact that it was MyLo. I'm in a lot of games, I was passionate, I made a mistake. Sue me.
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: September 08, 2010, 02:35:30 am »

This scenario we're in is perfect. Both me and Lonewolf will eat lynch. That'll drag us down to 6p with 2 scum. Nightkill reduces us to 5p lylo territory. If scum had a lylo breaker, they'd have busted it out yesterday along with Lonewolf. The only sad part is that when Lonewolf flips scum, I'd be confirmed town. Thus I'd actually rather have a Lonewolf + Jokerman lynch, but I guess you can't win them all.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: September 08, 2010, 11:42:47 am »

Spoiler: Leafsnail (click to show/hide)

Yeah, what the hell was wrong with me, that was fucking retarded.

<insert votecount here>

Hold the hell on. You know where most of the conversation has been? Between Toaster and Leafsnail or between Leafsnail, Mr. Person, and Jim Groovester. And, uh... who's voting Jim? Just... Joe alone has his vote on Jim.

...Fuck this shit. Fuck this shit hard.

I have had my reasons to suspect Mr. Person all along, and I've only been dodging around the bullet because I wanted Jokerman. In retrospect, the only logical conclusion now is to kill Mr. Person. Unvote Leafsnail, vote Mr. Person. There's been a lot of confusion going on, and looking back, I've grown convinced again. I've made my arguments, I don't have the strength to go on with this garbage. You're done for. If I have an extension request in, remove it and replace it with a shorten request, even though I think the day is already over?
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: September 08, 2010, 11:57:18 am »

Nope, the day got extended. Again. This time to Thursday.

There's been three extensions so nobody can complain they haven't had enough time to discuss anything. And apparently Mr. Person is perfectly happy with being lynched so I feel no reason to stop him.

Shorten.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: September 08, 2010, 05:31:30 pm »

What the fuck, SirBayer? Why are you protecting Lonewolf? I was already going to be lynched, all you're doing is saving Lonewolf. Why did you wait til the end of the goddamn day to mention that you still suspected me? As far as I'm concerned, you're bringing this out of nowhere with no evidence trying to end the day really fast so you don't have to fucking explain yourself. Good show, you just moved from the most town to second scummiest. Oh, and no matter what alignment you have, fuck you for trying to pull a fast one.

But hey, I'd be more than willing to vote Jokerman with you. I've never lost my suspicion of him. And even though I think you're now scummier than him, I still think he needs to hang.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: September 08, 2010, 06:00:45 pm »

Wait, are you asking SirBayer to bus his partner?

That seems to be what you're saying.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: September 08, 2010, 06:04:52 pm »

SirBayer's been voting Jokerman for much of the day. I fail to see how asking is going to hurt.

But yeah, Jim, that's pretty much what I'm asking.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: September 08, 2010, 06:10:41 pm »

Well, aside from making deals with scum being something incredibly dangerous to do during milo, you're coming off as desperate to not be lynched on your own.

You were perfectly fine when it was both you and Lonewolf I on the chopping block, but now all of a sudden you have a problem. The prospect of gaining nothing with today's lynch scaring you?

Yeah, you're scum. This completely seals it, beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: September 08, 2010, 06:33:01 pm »

You idiot, I don't want to be lynched alone because that would mean the game ends and I lose. HERP DERP.

It's also that just lynching me makes no fucking sense whatsoever. The only risk of lynching both me and Lonewolf (or Jokerman, but Lonewolf is a better lynch) is if both of us are town, and I'm pretty fucking sure Lonewolf is scum. We both claim to have lylo breakers, so even if the rest of the town has a rabbit in it's ass to pull out, the scum would still win anyways.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: September 08, 2010, 06:41:02 pm »

Then why didn't you try inviting your SirBayer to lynch Lonewolf I with you instead?

I don't see why not. You've already shown you're willing to invite the people you think are scum to bus their partners. Wouldn't that solve your problem?

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: September 08, 2010, 07:27:46 pm »

I don't think SirBayer is claiming to think Lonewolf is scum, so I see no reason for town SirBayer or scum SirBayer to accept that offer.

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: September 08, 2010, 07:45:19 pm »

What the fuck, SirBayer? Why are you protecting Lonewolf? I was already going to be lynched, all you're doing is saving Lonewolf. Why did you wait til the end of the goddamn day to mention that you still suspected me? As far as I'm concerned, you're bringing this out of nowhere with no evidence trying to end the day really fast so you don't have to fucking explain yourself. Good show, you just moved from the most town to second scummiest. Oh, and no matter what alignment you have, fuck you for trying to pull a fast one.

But hey, I'd be more than willing to vote Jokerman with you. I've never lost my suspicion of him. And even though I think you're now scummier than him, I still think he needs to hang.

I dropped my arguments earlier because I was coming up short. I got back on you... oh god I don't even have the strength to look that shit up anymore.

I have maintained through several pages now that - well, not several pages. And I guess I didn't maintain it. This is a lesson in speaking your mind, I guess.

Anyhow, here I explain that I'm not quite done suspecting you. I did only a cursory inspection upon my return from Lake Tahoe, and missed a few other things. I don't even have the time right now to dredge those up - yeah, today has been a shitty day.

The summary is pretty much back at that post up there. That and you've wasted a hell load of time bandying words with Jim, making attacks and being unwilling to back it up with a vote. For all the criticism he's getting, I'd expect him to be lynched already, but nobody seems to have the guts to do that.

I'll worry about this piece of shit later. I'm on the breaking point for patience, and I have no time right now anyway.
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

Bandages

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: September 08, 2010, 07:56:52 pm »

Unvote

Okay, Mr. Person, you're confusing the hell out of me. My vote was on you originally, and it's going to go back. If you think we're going to lose with or without you, I'd rather go with the latter.

(THAT WAS WITTY SARCASM, I DON'T WANT TO LOSE, I JUST THINK MR. P IS A MAFIA)

And fuck this day has gone on long enough.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 39