Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 39

Author Topic: Vote Mafia 7 - Game Over: Mafia Wins!  (Read 44490 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Vote Mafia 7 - Day 1 : Student Council
« Reply #225 on: August 15, 2010, 02:23:05 pm »

I am a Fibonacci Voter (town).

And I'm being lynched Day 1 again, meh.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: August 15, 2010, 09:12:49 pm »

Toaster, I don't like that you seem to be waiting for others to make attacks on other people, and then joining in only after somebody's already begun an interrogation. You seem to lack originality in your attacks, which may just be misfortune on your part due to poor timing or a lack of creativity as scum.

Watch away, then.  It's hard to get much hunting done now when Toonyman's noise is drowning out everything else.

abc:  Not paying attention lets scum get away with subtle attacks.  Read, then read again between the lines.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
Re: Vote Mafia 7 - Day 1 : Student Council [REPLACEMENT REQUIRED]
« Reply #227 on: August 15, 2010, 11:10:37 pm »

No, I'm pretty resolute that ToonyMan is scum.

My point stands.

Spoiler: Toaster (click to show/hide)

No need to drop the attack after the first question. On the other hand, at least you're huntin' someone else.

Honestly, because it's damn annoying having to wade through all his posts, though I have a feeling that's not going to be enough, so...

He's been rather quick to accuse, with very little, if any basis, and he seems to just be acting stupid, which can either be a cover-up or just him acting stupid.

However, looking back through the thread...

Also something something who do you want to be scum with?
You are clearly trying to imply that I am scum, here, assuming that this question is directed towards me.  Use the word would next time, scum. :-P

Lonewolf, why did you assume he was refering to you as scum?

Oh, so the second I point out you're doing nothing, you jump to another target? Taking action when pressured - duly noted, quick-reactor scumbucket.

After just reading through the entire thread, wow,I have not been paying ANY attention at all... Sorry, I'll try to stay more on-the-ball from now on...

Toonyman - You have dropped more scum tells then I care to count. Youve been distracting everyone and have just been generally stupid for the entire thread. If he ISN'T scum, I honestly think he is fucking retarded and we'd be no worse off without him.

And Jim, why do you keep trying to reason with him when he obviously will have none of it?

Criptfeind's also seemed suspicious for awhile there, though more recent arguments have alayed(sp?) my suspicions somewhat... although it seems most of his arguments are toward Toonyman, who's a rediculously obvious scapegoat.

Lonewolf also gave me a few suspicions, mainly for the reason in my above post, and after those few posts he became unusually quiet for much of the thread. Criptfeind also unvoted him with no reason, though that was probably a joke.
Bold added for emphasis.

Oh, oh hell no. You do not say that in my town, buster. If you think there's even a chance he's town, you don't try to lynch him. You don't make that sort of excuse, buddy.

I'm not sure if you're new. Maybe you are. Don't care. You've just played the exact wrong card, scumbucket.
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

Lonewolf I

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: August 15, 2010, 11:20:47 pm »

Also something something who do you want to be scum with?
You are clearly trying to imply that I am scum, here, assuming that this question is directed towards me.  Use the word would next time, scum. :-P

Lonewolf, why did you assume he was refering to you as scum?
Grammar nazism is an excellent means of picking out Freudian scumslips.  Since we were still in RVS at the time, it seemed as good a thing as any to press.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: August 17, 2010, 03:26:26 pm »

Nah, I am not insane like Toony.

Fricking Toonyman, how does he work?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: August 17, 2010, 05:48:31 pm »

Day Extended for personal reasons. Probably until tomorrow.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: August 18, 2010, 10:32:15 pm »

Vote Count
------------------------
ToonyMan - Criptfeind, Jim Groovester, Mr.Person, Org, Jokerman-EXE, abculatter_2, [6]
Toaster - [X]
Lonewolf I - [X]
Mr.Person - [X]
Jim Groovester - ToonyMan, [1]
Org - Pandarsenic, [1]
Jokerman-EXE - [X]
abculatter_2 - SirBayer, Toaster, [2]
SirBayer - [X]
Bandages - [X]
Criptfeind - Bandages, Lonewolf I, [2]
Pandarsenic - [X]

Not voting -

Day ends on Monday 9 PM Central.

NOTE: [X] means zero votes.

It was several hours into the night. The snowstorm was unrelenting, having only gain intensity since their beginning. The roaring was growing wilder and louder.
One of the ninth grade representatives had been on the defensive for some time. He was called ToonyMan by many of his friends. The president took it upon himself to take the matter to a vote. He asked the gathering who thought ToonyMan was guilty. Several hands rose.
His second question was more chilling. How many people thought ToonyMan was innocent? Only ToonyMan tried to argue this.
"Take his blankets," the President said. A tenth grader and the Vice President stripped him, while the Secretary shoved him into the hall.
ToonyMan banged on the door relentlessly for a minute, drowning slowly into the roar of the storm. Many eyes were glanced toward the door. No one recalls when he stopped banging on the door.
Someone in the group, feeling depressed, mutters something that resonates through the group.

"I don't think he was after our blankets."

The group huddled closely in the dark classroom. Night had now stealthily approached sometime during the aftermath. Guilt hung among the group. They had tried to call for ToonyMan after he was locked out, but it was far too cold to find him, and he either hadn't or couldn't hear them calling his name.

They drifted in and out of sleep that night. The President told them to be on their guard.

ToonyMan has been lynched.

ToonyMan was a Fibonacci Voter (town).

It is now Night.

Fibonacci Voter - You start with one vote on Day 1. You gain an additional vote on Day 3, and another on Day 4. On Day 5, you will have 5 votes.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Vote Mafia 7 - Night 1 : Left Out In The Cold
« Reply #232 on: August 20, 2010, 08:46:22 pm »

It was close to dawn when the first of them woke. The light that was let in through the window was slight, as the windows were nearly covered in snow. The storm looks to have stopped some time in the night.
However, the mood was not lifted from this fact. A quick inspection of the hall found not only the an iced over hallway, but a snowcovered main door. On the return trip from the main doors, one of the 11th grade reps found the body of ToonyMan, holding himself in the fetal position.
She was pretty shaken up, sobbing into the chest of another 11th grader. The Secretary, however, was looking around to where the Treasurer had gone off to. He wasn't in the classroom and he hadn't seen him anytime this morning.
"It was
them," replied one of the ninth graders. "Wasn't it?"
That was when he opened a cabinet and found the Treasurer, nicknamed Criptfeind (Something vaguely money-related [coffers -> coffins -> crypt] he'd used in his campaign, if horrendously spelled), with snow compacted down his throat.

They sat in a circle, some of them afflicted with sadness, some with paranoia. A few had attempted to call out with their phones, but many of them were frozen, and those that weren't frozen were dead, and those that weren't dead had no reception, and then died attempting to call someone.
The President, who had said nothing since they found the body of Criptfeind, started to whisper slowly and softly. It grew louder and louder, and everyone turned to look at him.
"Somebody did this."
And he cast a glaring look around, and they began to bicker and fight again.

Criptfeind has been killed!

Criptfeind was a Sticky Voter (town).

Vote Count
------------------------
ToonyMan -
Toaster -
Lonewolf I -
Mr.Person -
Jim Groovester -
Org -
Jokerman-EXE -
abculatter_2 -
SirBayer -
Bandages -
Pandarsenic -

Not voting - Bandages, Lonewolf I, SirBayer, Toaster, Pandarsenic, Jim Groovester, Mr.Person, Org, Jokerman-EXE, abculatter_2,

Day ends on Wednesday 9 PM Central.

Sticky Voter - Anyone that votes for you during the Day will be stuck voting for you at the end of the Day.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
Re: Vote Mafia 7 - Day 2: Frost Bite
« Reply #233 on: August 20, 2010, 08:54:46 pm »

Ah, what the fuck ever, Wuba probably made me Vanilla Voter and Secret'd it to be a dick.

Gonna reread after some Battle for Wesnoth, and state officially that the next game to give me a secret role, I'm requesting a replacement :I
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: August 20, 2010, 09:00:56 pm »

What ever happened to dead chats?  I should have like 3 from different games but I got none.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: August 20, 2010, 09:52:40 pm »

It just occurred to me that there is a humongous problem with Pandarsenic's late entry to the game.

He is a confirmed townie.

Pandarsenic was added to the game after the scum were given their roles. Adding a fourth scum player to a twelve player game would be incredibly imbalanced, and there's no precedent (that I'm aware of) of third party roles in Vote Mafias.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: August 20, 2010, 10:21:37 pm »

Not to rain on my own parade, but I think he just forgot to give me a ro-

Wait a second, if Jim is right then me being a Secret Role makes perfect sense, because it was Wuba stalling for time D:<
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: August 20, 2010, 11:46:56 pm »

STOP STEALING MAH VOTES.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: August 21, 2010, 01:18:37 am »

Wait a second, if Jim is right then me being a Secret Role makes perfect sense, because it was Wuba stalling for time D:<

You know, I think he might just be dicking with you. Your role will always be secret in Vote Mafia.

It was secret for the last two, wasn't it? I think there may be a trend.

Anyways, let's get this day started.

Bandages, you're my top pick for scum, for extreme passiveness during Day 1. What do you make of Criptfeind being killed? What do the scum gain by killing him?
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: August 21, 2010, 02:13:56 am »

One was when he let us choose; he gave me two terrible roles and Secret Role, so the right choice was to grab secret because it couldn't possibly be worse (and it wasn't).
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 39