Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 157 158 [159] 160 161 ... 165

Author Topic: League of Legends  (Read 164938 times)

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends
« Reply #2370 on: May 06, 2011, 08:33:36 pm »

Not to mention TF was our mid too, so we lost basically 1/4th of our entire team's damage from the 20th minute onwards.

But Tryndamere's ghost contributed for a crap ton of damage to compensate. :P He was doing 500 damage per hit on Karma. He even bought a Warmogs because we kept focusing him down for the ghost.

Edit: Cho gath vs Ryze picture:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2371 on: May 07, 2011, 02:57:20 am »

But rhs doesn't look black and runic.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #2372 on: May 07, 2011, 05:50:55 am »

Guh. As much as I like tanky champs, I hate solo-queuing as one, simply becuase people are so damn stupid. I just had a renek ask me for help, ping the overfed chogath, then jump through the wall while I was still 15 seconds away from where he was when he asked for help.

And then the fucker bitched about me being a bad tank.

But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2373 on: May 07, 2011, 08:06:14 am »

Oh god, I made a level one smurf and played my first game as Revive-Teleport Galio. My lone Mastery Point was Revive Boost.

Minions spawn, lose half health to wolves, suicide on golem, revive and teleport to lane as 900 HP of BEASTMODE. Harass like mad with my relative invincibility.

Win like fuck.

Awww yeaah.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #2374 on: May 07, 2011, 09:51:27 am »

Oh god, I made a level one smurf and played my first game as Revive-Teleport Galio. My lone Mastery Point was Revive Boost.

Minions spawn, lose half health to wolves, suicide on golem, revive and teleport to lane as 900 HP of BEASTMODE. Harass like mad with my relative invincibility.

Win like fuck.

Awww yeaah.
May I ask why you did a smurf account?
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2375 on: May 07, 2011, 10:54:57 am »

Win like fuck.

Awww yeaah.
May I ask why you did a smurf account?

Get it to level 5 and you get an IP boost for your main :X

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2376 on: May 07, 2011, 01:26:07 pm »

Unfortunately the recruit a friend system really does not work all that well.
Knowledge=Power=Energy=Matter=Mass.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #2377 on: May 07, 2011, 01:41:43 pm »

Unfortunately the recruit a friend system really does not work all that well.
Well, nothing is perfect. Except me
« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 01:44:38 pm by Bordellimies »
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2378 on: May 07, 2011, 02:52:41 pm »

It works fine from their perspective.

Considering that to show how awesome they're doing to their investors, they have to flash their "number of players" card. This is a freaking easy way to boost it. It's the same reason why Blizzard pseudo-endorses gold farmers. Smurfs make up such a huge percentage of the population.

Journier

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2379 on: May 07, 2011, 03:36:54 pm »

a friend i have, has ridiculous amounts of accounts, along the lines of 10+ loans them out to people to use to get their levels up when they wanna go bang some noobs.
Aurora 4x Steam group -http://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791430952164

Aurora 4x Succession game - http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=51366.0

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2380 on: May 07, 2011, 04:23:23 pm »

Smurfs are also great when you wish to queue with genuinely low-level friends without putting them against impossible odds.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2381 on: May 07, 2011, 04:53:56 pm »

Upon reaching level 30, matchmaking becomes even more of a crapshoot. After comming out of an 8 win spree with xin zhao, I start losing bad. At first because I'm just doing my first real games as jarvan, but it almost doesn't matter. Every single one of my last 3 games involved a leaver and a middle lane which couldn't hold itself.

It doesn't matter how good I do, there's aways a katarina who think she's god and dies horribly, a lane ashe who autolocked then went "ololo not mid".

There's also a pattern, every single game me and the team's tank do better then the other people, 2/3 who picked carries and a jungler/support.

I'm starting to wonder just why people play warwick. He hurts his own team if he goes to lane, and he's a subpar jungler. Admitelly, he's much easier to use then most jungler, but he's probably the worse, except for maybe malphite. Hell, olaf, shaco, nunu, mundo, nocturne.. All jungle faster then warwick.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 04:56:28 pm by Dakk »
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2382 on: May 07, 2011, 05:02:17 pm »

Shaco???? No.

And warwick heals, so he can jungle longer and blue pill less, thus more gold and exp. He also has one of the best ganking ability sets. I believe he can get the dragon faster then anyone else as well.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2383 on: May 07, 2011, 05:05:14 pm »

Shaco???? No.

And warwick heals, so he can jungle longer and blue pill less, thus more gold and exp. He also has one of the best ganking ability sets. I believe he can get the dragon faster then anyone else as well.

Mundo and Olaf say hello. And so what he can heal? Other champions lacking a self heal can still do it faster then he does, and yes, shaco jungles faster then warwick, easily.

And what do you mean, best ganking ability set? His only form of CC is his ultimate, and he's unable to gank without it, plus it can even be interrupted.

People often mistake "easy to play" with "good champion", which is the case with warwick. The only champion I can remember off the top of my head that s easier to play then him is Mordekaiser, but Morde is actualy sick in lane.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 05:19:51 pm by Dakk »
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2384 on: May 07, 2011, 05:28:53 pm »

but Morde is actualy sick in lane.