Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155 156 ... 165

Author Topic: League of Legends  (Read 165036 times)

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends
« Reply #2295 on: May 02, 2011, 11:36:37 pm »

Ummmm no, I'm pretty sure Yi's abilities don't all cooldown with a kill. Only highlander.

L2P Yi noob.

Is what I say to AP yi's,

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2296 on: May 03, 2011, 12:29:36 am »

Hehe, just had a very fun game. Had the closest thing LoL has to a bossfight. Our entire team, after killing off all the minibosses (enemy champions), we had to face down the final boss. Superfed, 18 kills 0 deaths, Mordekaiser.

If you want to get an idea of how long it took to fight him, I was Sona. And I used my ultimate at the start of the fight. By the time we got him down to 5% hp, my ultimate was back up and I used it again.

We actually lost two people just to Mordekaiser and the rest of us finished him off with literally 100 health each. It was so ridiculous and so funny at the same time. The battle actually took place over the entirety of purple team's top jungle as we were forced to hit and run him nonstop while he kept chasing us down and inflicting severe damage to anyone he caught. Akali and Kassadin were hopping in and out of walls trying to break him down while I spent my time using heals and spamming my run faster button.

We actually lost a tower and an inhibitor because of that. All of us had to go and heal after fighting him, so the enemy team who had respawned and run all the way back to our base had free reign.

Still won though.  8)

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2297 on: May 03, 2011, 05:41:44 am »

Oooooh, just noticed that all of morgana's abilties are puns about shoes.

sole siphon

dark stitching

tormented dirt

->black logo?

shoe shackles.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2298 on: May 03, 2011, 05:49:11 am »

Umiman, post the replay so someone can make a video of it set to an RPG's boss theme.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2299 on: May 03, 2011, 06:28:01 am »

God damned retarded people make ma so angryyyyyyyyyy.We have a Brand who isn't all that good who keeps raging on the rest of us that we suck while half the time he starts a fight by facechecking a bush.Damn retards
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Journier

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2300 on: May 03, 2011, 09:32:02 am »

move on nothing to see here.

HoN has worse retards, and a much worse community, though as i drive up the lvl ladder, im beginning to notice the LoL community starts to become much more hostile just like in HoN.

Where in Heroes of Newerth, when i started in noob games, I was called a Noob, by other noobs, constantly and harrassed till I quit the shit.
Aurora 4x Steam group -http://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791430952164

Aurora 4x Succession game - http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=51366.0

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2301 on: May 03, 2011, 09:54:28 am »

It's usually not that bad, most people are nice enough to admit their own mistakes and not bullshit how perfect they are when they are failing just as hard as everyone else, but occasionally you get that one complete idiot who ruins an otherwise fun game.
AS - IG

Journier

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2302 on: May 03, 2011, 10:25:44 am »

Best game as Karthus in a long time.

game lasted to the 22 minute mark or so.

15-3-12

I was mid, 1 of those deaths is because right as I was about to kill Veigar in mid at like 3 minutes in (he had like 1 lay waste left on his life) poppy charged my ass and veigar stunned me :( Made me rage so hard. However, about 2 minutes later they tried it again, except this time they ran into the turret, both of them, and then SAT THERE, and died to kill me. so that was 2 of my deaths, after that i only died again in bottom team fight where i killed something like 3 enemies.

About 10 minutes in I solo'd their yi, and won, was hilarious. at the last moment he began meditating which i was low on mana, and was trying to live so had to turn off my aura, so with my last 50 mana or whatever i hit him with a lay waste and just barely killed him, his meditate regenerated alot faster than i noticed it when i played Yi, he was nearly dead before he began meditate, and i hit him with a lay waste and before it popped he turned on meditate, and he lived through a lvl 5 lay waste :/

I solo'd Poppy, Veigar, Veigar and Poppy together, Yi and vlad together.

At one point I pretty much solo'd 3v1, Vlad, Veigar, and Poppy and won :/ but at that point the game was over, and i had like 10 kills (at the rate i was going about 15 minutes in)

at 15 minutes in they had been aced already and were like 3 levels under the rest of us, which made the rest of the game hilariously easy.

The last fight of the game was Poppy doing diplomatic immunity to me, because im obviously like the weakest character to ignore (not), and she pushed me into the forest to fight away from my teammates.

3 seconds later she died to 3 lay wastes with aura. and a wall to reduce what little armor she had. I laughed so hard.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 10:34:49 am by Journier »
Aurora 4x Steam group -http://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791430952164

Aurora 4x Succession game - http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=51366.0

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2303 on: May 03, 2011, 01:19:58 pm »

Umiman, post the replay so someone can make a video of it set to an RPG's boss theme.
Can't. :(

Lol Replay doesn't work with the new client.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2304 on: May 03, 2011, 01:32:57 pm »

Poppy takes half damage if it's more than ten percent of her health.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2305 on: May 03, 2011, 01:37:11 pm »

Dammit why do we get a female monster hunting twitch clone, I WANT MY MONKEY KING!!!!
AS - IG

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2307 on: May 03, 2011, 02:46:09 pm »

Arglebagoron: The Spidersaurus Rex is definitely a champion I would want.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2308 on: May 03, 2011, 02:47:35 pm »

Indeed, it would be like an awesomed up version of Cho, except more awesome.
AS - IG

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2309 on: May 03, 2011, 03:06:37 pm »

I would instantly buy it. Simply far too awesome.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.
Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155 156 ... 165