Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 145 146 [147] 148 149 ... 165

Author Topic: League of Legends  (Read 165156 times)

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends
« Reply #2190 on: April 28, 2011, 11:10:56 am »

I just had my mouse stop working half-way through a match.

When I returned, everyone was 6 levels higher than me. And my team was ahead in kills. I was wondering "how?" but the answer soon presented itself when an idiotic jarvan jumped on me while I was 3 levels lower than him yes, and he did have a snowball item, but he also got cut off from his own team, jumped into the middle of my team, proceeded to take his sweet time(enough to derp for 3 seconds after realizing I was gonna die) and after which I revived.

Ended with a score of 1/2/8 and both deaths were from before I disconnected, took part in only 2 teamfight, which were almost complete stomps in our favor.

Also, a hilarious exchange before my mouse broke, I killed a cho, with ignite and by spending all my mana and the enemy twitch started chasing me, I barely got under the tower, when I die. My laning partner, an Amumu, attacks twitch, getting killed in the process too, and our Karthus picked up the Twitch kill with his ulti.

That twitch was actually pretty bad, considering he was 9 summoner levels ahead of me. I got first blood off him with no losses, my only kill too.

EDIT: I have 21 mastery points now, should I keep the 15% pen or go for presence of the master?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 11:14:20 am by cerapa »

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2191 on: April 28, 2011, 11:47:23 am »

IMHO, I would say the 15% penetration, especially if your not getting a void staff or something later to get more penetration.
But then again, the lowered cooldown on your summoner abilities would be quite nice too.

EDIT: just played a VS bot game. I know that there are bad people out there. But the brand in the game fed 0/18/2 dying more times then any of the bots in the game, it was really pathetic, and him feeding so much made the game take ages and resulted in the bots being strong enough to kill me a few times.
(Seriously, 0/18/2 against humans might be understandable, but against bots?)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 01:52:17 pm by lemon10 »
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #2192 on: April 28, 2011, 02:04:36 pm »

I just went 20-1-1 as Urgot, with a 20 killstreak (I died getting my first kill from a minion :P). I went mid and would occasionally drop by top and bot to say hello and get rid of the enemy players there. They surrendered before we even got into their base. The rest of my team combined only got 6 kills.

This is why Urgot is awesome. E, W, Q spam, R, Q spam more, kill.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2193 on: April 28, 2011, 03:36:30 pm »

Played Urgot as well. In 3v3. Against three melee characters (Mordekaiser, Sion, Irelia).

Needless to say, the enemy were crushed beneath Urgot's metal heels. Also, because 3v3 is so close knit and everyone is basically in a giant melee brawl, I actually took Trinity Force for once. Normally, Urgot is too far from the enemy to use the damage boost from Trinity Force. But here, Irelia, Mordekaiser, and Sion kept coming to our face, so I felt happy to oblige them with more pain.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #2194 on: April 28, 2011, 04:16:06 pm »

fucking
FINALLY
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #2195 on: April 28, 2011, 04:20:55 pm »

Crabgot going on sale would be really cool. But I'd have to buy RP either way, the sale would only mean that I wouldn't spend as much.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2196 on: April 28, 2011, 04:23:34 pm »

I'm waiting for either commando jarvan or galactic renekton.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #2197 on: April 28, 2011, 04:31:52 pm »

IMHO, I would say the 15% penetration, especially if your not getting a void staff or something later to get more penetration.
But then again, the lowered cooldown on your summoner abilities would be quite nice too.

EDIT: just played a VS bot game. I know that there are bad people out there. But the brand in the game fed 0/18/2 dying more times then any of the bots in the game, it was really pathetic, and him feeding so much made the game take ages and resulted in the bots being strong enough to kill me a few times.
(Seriously, 0/18/2 against humans might be understandable, but against bots?)

Can't feed bots. They get their items at set times (or Levels). It wasn't that he was feeding, it was that he was sucking so bad he couldn't do anything in team fights because he was broke and low-level.

As for skins, I'm awaiting either any Mundo Skin, Spellthief Lux, or Hextech Singed to go on sale. Still got my free RP.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2198 on: April 28, 2011, 04:41:07 pm »

I'm waiting for either commando jarvan or galactic renekton.

That or Galactic Nasus, the trinity of awesome in my opinion ^^
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #2199 on: April 28, 2011, 04:56:03 pm »

Got a replay of that Akigagak? I'm trying Singed now and then, I just feel I don't have the moves for it :P

Would enjoy some footage (from anyone - actually) that has experience with him!

You can succeed as Singed with nothing but Rod of Ages, Rylai's, and good judgement.  Anything else is gravy.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2200 on: April 28, 2011, 06:00:07 pm »

Uhhh

Uhhhhhh

I don't know if LoL's rule 34 artists are either scary or hilarious, probably both. MUNDO DELIVERS YOUR DRINK WHEN HE PLEASES.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Sonlirain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2201 on: April 28, 2011, 06:08:53 pm »

Uhhh

Uhhhhhh

I don't know if LoL's rule 34 artists are either scary or hilarious, probably both. MUNDO DELIVERS YOUR DRINK WHEN HE PLEASES.

I'm not so sure if this pic is actually Rule 34. Yeah there is one female naked but not much more cept for that one visible bair of boobies whive actual rule 34 would require either a penis or vagina this picture lacks.
Imo its more of a grim parody than R34.
"If you make something idiot proof, someone will just make a better idiot."
Self promotion below.
I have a mostly dead youtube channel.

Twiggie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2202 on: April 28, 2011, 06:11:25 pm »

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2203 on: April 28, 2011, 06:14:40 pm »

No, just no, you get your own thread, i've seen plenty of these discussions to know that whoever tries to start one is mentally challenged.

Anyways, it took me a while to notice Morde there X)
Then as my eyes wandered arou OH GOD IS THAT TYRIND POLEDANCING!??!?! CANNOT BE UNSEEN!!!!
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2204 on: April 28, 2011, 06:39:32 pm »

Jopax you oue me brain bleach I didn't notice that until you pointed it out.
Nom nom nom
Pages: 1 ... 145 146 [147] 148 149 ... 165