Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 165

Author Topic: League of Legends  (Read 165272 times)

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends
« Reply #2070 on: April 25, 2011, 11:34:07 am »

You know what's worse? The ghosts are actually stronger than the regular champion. It's why ghost Annie can autoattack champions to death.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2071 on: April 25, 2011, 11:51:02 am »

ghosts?  Is this a new update?  If so does anyone have a link to a description of it?
Nom nom nom

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2072 on: April 25, 2011, 11:54:52 am »

If the target dies while under the effect of the curse, their soul is enslaved and will follow Mordekaiser for 30 seconds. During this time, Mordekaiser gains 20% of their ability power and attack damage. The spirit gains 75% of Mordekaiser's adjusted damage, ability power, and health totals.

Ghosts also gain Mordekaiser's own on-hits. So a Morde with red buff and frozen mallet will get a ghost that can apply red buff and frozen mallet.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #2073 on: April 25, 2011, 12:11:22 pm »

If the target dies while under the effect of the curse, their soul is enslaved and will follow Mordekaiser for 30 seconds. During this time, Mordekaiser gains 20% of their ability power and attack damage. The spirit gains 75% of Mordekaiser's adjusted damage, ability power, and health totals.

Ghosts also gain Mordekaiser's own on-hits. So a Morde with red buff and frozen mallet will get a ghost that can apply red buff and frozen mallet.

1. Pick Mordekaiser
2. Buy On-hit effect items
3. Kill an enemy, prefarably someone with good attack speed
4. ???
5. Profit.

Also Nilocy, that happens if Morde kills Anivia while her passive is on CD, and the passive will get ready AFTER she has turned into a ghost.
Also, Leblanc's/Shaco's clones or Mordekaiser's slave can be taken as a slave. They are like strong minions though, not very strong.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 12:13:30 pm by Bordellimies »
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Journier

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2074 on: April 25, 2011, 12:24:57 pm »

7th loss as mundo.

at this point, i have yet to ever be able to get the items for late game awesome, since we lose the game before i get the gold for it.

what the christ arhghghghg
Aurora 4x Steam group -http://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791430952164

Aurora 4x Succession game - http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=51366.0

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2075 on: April 25, 2011, 12:32:49 pm »

See, Mordekaiser's ultimate harvests souls. So this means that Shaco's and LeBlanc's clones have souls.

This is quite a terrifying prospect.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2076 on: April 25, 2011, 12:36:47 pm »

IIRC, I think Morde's slaves also benefit from his mace of spades charge.

Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2077 on: April 25, 2011, 12:53:28 pm »

Also certain items that have effects, like Hexdrinker, work on ghosts as i have found out today with our idiotic Lee Sin constantly dying to the enemy Morde and his Hexdrinker shield going off when i try to murder his ghost
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Journier

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2078 on: April 25, 2011, 12:58:11 pm »

8 loss which i think we woulda won, if some dickhead didnt leave 1 minute into match. 4v5 was so fun.
Aurora 4x Steam group -http://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791430952164

Aurora 4x Succession game - http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=51366.0

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2079 on: April 25, 2011, 01:08:52 pm »

Also certain items that have effects, like Hexdrinker, work on ghosts as i have found out today with our idiotic Lee Sin constantly dying to the enemy Morde and his Hexdrinker shield going off when i try to murder his ghost
Best one is when you kill a guy just before his Guardian Angel cools down. Then the ghost gets GA and the guy doesn't.

Fishbreath

• Bay Watcher
  • [AVATAR HERE]
    • View Profile
    • Many Words
« Reply #2080 on: April 25, 2011, 02:32:22 pm »

Getting my FWOTD yesterday, I had two people leave against bots.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2081 on: April 25, 2011, 02:38:54 pm »

Oh, another good one is Blitzcranks ghost. His passive activates on it, so he like never dies on a tower (well, if the dude playing blitz is playing properly).

If you can get a ranged carry in a lane with mordes ghost, his pushing power becomes something godly.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #2082 on: April 25, 2011, 03:09:39 pm »

Lets post a few good laning combos and tell why they rock, so we can try out them. At least I want to try out a great combo that should work.

1. Taric + Soraka: Why it works
  • The goddamn heals, they refuse to die
  • If the enemy is stupid and harasses them with normal attacks, minions will drain their hp.
  • If both take a heal, other takes Clairvoyance and other Fortify, team will have good enough support later on.
  • Pushing power with Taric's aura and Starcall: Soraka can heal minions under turret fire to make them last longer, while Taric buffs all of their damage.
  • Silence + stun.
How to play in this lane:
  • Both buy Mana manipulator, as 7.5 mana per 5 * 2 = 15 mana per 5 = 3 mana per second for both champs. This can be upgraded into Soul Shroud later.
  • Focus on last hitting and possibly pushing. If enemies get too close, Taric stuns + blasts them with his aura, Soraka uses starcall/infuse.
  • Both focus on leveling up their heals. This keeps them in lane.

2. Evelynn + Urgot: Why it works
  • Easy first blood on careless enemy
  • Both pick exhaust and ignite = raep
  • Stun, slow, suppress with position reverser.
  • Try to push, Eve stuns --> you either die to Urgot's missiles or at least take serious damage.
  • You hug tower, Urgot rapes you as usual.
How to play in this lane:
  • Eve stealths. Eve stuns the targeted champ, and either one uses ignite + exhaust on that target. After these expire, the other one may use their spells. Urgot also spams his Acid hunter all the time.
  • Enemies will be too afraid to push, as if they do they will get stunned by eve. This creates an easy shot for Urgot to cover them in acid, which enemies of course don't want, as everyone knows how fucking annoying he gets if he hits with it.
  • Pushing works in a similar way.
Also, tomorrow if someone wants to play with me, add me. Bordellimies, in NA servers.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 03:22:27 pm by Bordellimies »
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #2083 on: April 25, 2011, 03:45:41 pm »

Mundo also works well with Eve or any burst damage assassin type character.  Constantly whittle them down with cleavers, then your lanemate finishes them off... over and over again.  That guy who played Morde in that last game I posted normally plays Eve with me and loves it.  I get him fed like crazy early game.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

GaxkangtheUnbound

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2084 on: April 25, 2011, 04:07:40 pm »

The patch preview will be "fixing" Gangplank. Reducing his cannon barrage AoE, making the parrley "less bursty" and removing his ability to deny. However, just running into his cannon barrage will now slow, regardless of whether a cannonball hits or not. Parrley also has a lesser cooldown, and Raise Morale has been significantly buffed. Any opinions?
Proud of my heritage.
Prepare to lose your sanity.
Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 165