Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 165

Author Topic: League of Legends  (Read 165306 times)

Fishbreath

• Bay Watcher
  • [AVATAR HERE]
    • View Profile
    • Many Words
Re: League of Legends
« Reply #2010 on: April 23, 2011, 12:10:43 am »

I played Nasus for a few games. Now I cannot last hit at all with Ryze without using spells. <.<

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2011 on: April 23, 2011, 12:11:55 am »

Bordellimies, what do you recommend for taking vidya of League?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2012 on: April 23, 2011, 12:41:19 am »

Bordellimies, I love your Mundo xD

Double Warmogs hahahaha! He goes where he pleases indeed.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2013 on: April 23, 2011, 12:48:50 am »

holy christ guys, mordekaiser...... i get so many creep kills its sickening.

last game i wasnt trying, 225, during 45 minute game.

my friend who plays morde, gets 500 in that time (fuuuuuu)

creep kills are a pushers natural strong suit.

Heimer, morde, nasus, cassiopeia.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2014 on: April 23, 2011, 12:57:00 am »

I find Borderlimies's shaco montage inspiring. I shall try this AP shaco.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

TwilightWalker

• Bay Watcher
  • Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2015 on: April 23, 2011, 01:31:30 am »

His Singed video makes me want Singed.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #2016 on: April 23, 2011, 01:44:53 am »

I often take double warmogs against very ap burst heavy teams.  It is a lot of fun.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2017 on: April 23, 2011, 01:57:32 am »

I really wish there was a "Check ping" button. Everything seems fine, I join a game. Boom. 500 ping. I'm useless. Can't do anything.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #2018 on: April 23, 2011, 08:02:01 am »

Bordellimies, what do you recommend for taking vidya of League?
I use FRAPS, as it doesn't compress the files in any way so it doesn't lag the game by only compressing. They will be high quality, though my videos are low quality because my computer sucks.

If you think FRAPS lags your game too much, record old things captured with LoLRecorder. Also, FRAPS files are very big, so don't go stacking them or you find your folder has 70 Gb.

I love my Mundo as well.
Double warmogs because almost 6000 max health and 40 health per second is awesome.
Now just cast your R, and have fun.

I find Borderlimies's shaco montage inspiring. I shall try this AP shaco.
I rather play him as a hybrid, not full AP. Some AP early on for easier kills, more attack speed and stuff like that once enemies get beefier.

Nashor's Tooth, Bloodrazors, Malady, and some other AP stuff should work.

Also, try placing few JitBs in a bush near enemy tower. Then push/backdoor the tower, and escape the enemy to your trapped bush. They either fall to it often, or they just ignore you as you just escape. And that means, free pushing.

His Singed video makes me want Singed.

Spellvamp Singed is even more fun after the buffs for Spellvamp and Singed. Definitely try it out.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Fishbreath

• Bay Watcher
  • [AVATAR HERE]
    • View Profile
    • Many Words
« Reply #2019 on: April 23, 2011, 10:58:43 am »

Veigar is on my list, but I think Lux is going to be my next buy (once she comes up in a free week, at least).

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2020 on: April 23, 2011, 11:32:14 am »

Eve is so bloody powerful.  I just went 18-2-27 with eve, the enemy team all quite at 39 minutes.  Everytime they bought a ward I destroed it and evey exliar was a signal for our garen to kill them.
Nom nom nom

Journier

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2021 on: April 23, 2011, 11:47:30 am »

My favorite characters so far

1) Mordekaiser - holy christ creep killing machine with ranged god like ability, that gives you free shield of health! Mace of spades sorta sucky last skill to get lvled. creeping death, great for keeping your shield charged, and the children of the grave keeps enemy hero's away from getting the creep kills they need for money, enjoyable as all hell.

2)Rammus- because if he gets some money he becomes a god of chase, able to chase down all but yi :(
the lvl 4 taunt ability is so hilarious early game and late, taunt strongest heavy hitter enemy team has, run away from him at same time, while 4 of your teammates kill him away from their team, highly amusing.

3)Olaf- the viking god, that throwing axe shit is so beautiful, and his free lifesteal and increased dmg ability is oh so nice, actually all his abilities are beautiful. and his ability to attack faster the less life he has is insane, i purposely try to get like 3/4 or less health during early creeping phase to steal more creep kills.

4) Nunu- the support god of hero's, his ult is the ultimate support slow and fairly decent dmg. his thowing a iceball at enemies which dmg's and slows tremendously is also quite fantastic, Lots of support kills, and fairly hard to die since he can outrun with blood boil.

5) Ryze- oh yea the imprison ability which is like a snare, lasts a short time but does dmg and goes up to 2 seconds so its pretty good for team play. All his spells have super short cooldown, pretty fantastic in that way. Only played him a few times so far, but as long as you have skype with a teammate for ganks hes pretty solid.
thats about it ^_^ the rest of the hero's ive tried are just meh, i like a mix of ranged and melee character.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 11:54:42 am by Journier »
Aurora 4x Steam group -http://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791430952164

Aurora 4x Succession game - http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=51366.0

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #2022 on: April 23, 2011, 11:59:21 am »

FYI Journier, Mace of Spades is actually a good ability to get early on.

While Siphon of Destruction is more effective early for getting your shield up, Mace of Spades is much better if the enemy doesn't have minions near them. 1 Hit from lvl 5 Siphon is irritating, but not too bad. 1 hit from Mace of Spades when it doesn't bounce to anything = HOLY SH-
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2023 on: April 23, 2011, 12:12:58 pm »

Mace of Spades is actualy his most damaging skill, aye. Can it benefit from Sheen proc, I wonder?
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2024 on: April 23, 2011, 01:09:48 pm »

How often exactly is a champion not near creeps in the laning phase anyway? And even if they were, how would Mordekaiser reach them? Siphon of Destruction is extremely important simply because it's his best harass skill and the only way he can farm if he fights ranged characters.
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 165