Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 165

Author Topic: League of Legends  (Read 165458 times)

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends
« Reply #1830 on: April 16, 2011, 02:23:02 pm »

I haven't bought a single PD every since they nerfed dodge out of it, unless when I'm being brave, obv.

ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

EDIT: Oh Malphite, I love you so much, you solid magma golem from another dimension you, including the phallic rocks on your back.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 05:49:19 pm by Dakk »
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1831 on: April 16, 2011, 06:13:08 pm »

So here's an idea, would Nasus' SS proc the splash from Tiamat, and if yes, would all the kills increase the damage bonus?
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1832 on: April 16, 2011, 06:13:59 pm »

So here's an idea, would Nasus' SS proc the splash from Tiamat, and if yes, would all the kills increase the damage bonus?
Yes and yes.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1833 on: April 16, 2011, 06:17:00 pm »

Yes and yes.
All of them increase nasi-damage????
ALL THE KILLS?

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1834 on: April 16, 2011, 06:26:33 pm »

Seems not, it does proc the damage but not the kill boost :(
AS - IG

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1835 on: April 16, 2011, 06:42:14 pm »

It will remain the territory of sion, I suppose.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1836 on: April 16, 2011, 07:04:37 pm »

I wish they'd make it that way for Nasus too.

Anyway, 10 3 9 Malphite. Our tryndamere was so mad at me for supposedly KSing, even though my ultimate combo was the sole reason the fights would have a positive outcome :P

It was me and Shaco in lane against their brand and annie. They got first blood on shaco, but then got cocky and me and shaco started racking up kills on them, even more so after I had my ultimate. Brand is so cheaty, with his AoE attack having a low mana cost and doing a fair ammount of damage, but I guess baws harassment doesn't matter when you got an invisible psychopathic clown and a huge ass monolith trying to kill you.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1837 on: April 16, 2011, 08:18:45 pm »

I just had a game with 11/3/1 as LeBlanc.  I've discovered that Haunting Guise is the best item ever to get first.  I had half or more of the kills for the entire team, so I guess I carried my entire team to victory.  It was pretty awesome.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1838 on: April 17, 2011, 01:21:32 am »

Ashe and me (Garen) at bottom lane vs Miss Fortune and Taric.

Normally as Garen I like to trololol all over the enemy lane but it's really, really hard with Taric. Much less Taric with a good ranged deeps with him. So Ashe and I just kinda play super, super passively. We don't harass, we just slowly farm. We hug the tower like little babies. It gets really annoying. I mean, it's really freaking hard to do stuff in a lane when there's a Taric there.

Eventually I get level 6. Now I've got my ulti. Just have to wait for my chance.

Taric wastes his stun on Ashe who's sitting under our tower. I laugh, then banzai charge him. Taric, being the annoying smug bastard that he is, thinks I'm a suicidal moron and tries to fight me (I never used Judgement even once before this and we were towerhugging the whole time). 2 seconds is how long he survives. Miss Fortune freaks out. She panics like mad and tries to run. Incoming Ashe arrow. BOOM!

DOUBLE KILL

Sirian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1839 on: April 17, 2011, 06:27:55 am »

Meh i just played against a shitty team comp, holding mid great, even killing kat and destroying the enemy turret early, but what can you do when 3 of your teammates (including the jungler) just wont stop dying and can't even defend their towers ? At first i tried to help them but when i saved their asses, they just hanged around with 5% HP until the next enemy popped up and killed them.

I mean seriously, i leave my lane just 10 seconds, thinking full hp warwick will defend the tower against 75% hp kat, and he manages to die before i teleport back ! Then at some point the enemy heimer was so fed that it was a continuous stream of turrets, blind and rockets all over the place. Our shen's strategy was : die ->respawn->find closest enemy->die (repeat until game is over)
I still managed to die only once at the very end, while only our lux had more than 1 kill, and all the rest of the team had died over 8 times each.

As much as i like to save the day, some games just can't be won, i guess.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 06:41:34 am by Sirian »

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1840 on: April 17, 2011, 07:02:10 am »

I've had the similar feeling in my few recent Maokai games, generally i have to play the tank since other champs are squishies or our tank DC-ed at the beginning.And for some reason i have the least deaths with the most kills, even tho i lost those games we still gave them one heck of a fight :)
AS - IG

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1841 on: April 17, 2011, 10:41:39 am »

Wow, the latency is rising every day.
It's been bad enough for me to not pick skillshot based characters during rush times, but now it's pretty much unplayable, regardless of my champion choice.

What a pain...

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1842 on: April 17, 2011, 11:52:57 am »

ya something about mundo's cleavers going through a whole group and missing everything makes me really rage at lag.
Nom nom nom

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1843 on: April 17, 2011, 01:42:27 pm »

I watched a playthrough of two games... and this game seems kinda confusing o_O

I can't tell if I like it or not

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1844 on: April 17, 2011, 02:01:17 pm »

Run run from this game as fast as you can, It is horribly addictive like crack, and promotes horrible fits of rage like losing a loved one and not having a nice dining room to compensate.
Nom nom nom
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 165