Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 165

Author Topic: League of Legends  (Read 165606 times)

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Re: League of Legends
« Reply #1710 on: April 12, 2011, 01:40:42 pm »

Quote from: Udyr
Singed

* Insanity Potion
          o No longer gives attack speed or attack damage, but now gives magic resist and crowd control reduction(10%/20%/30%)
Quote from: Udyr
Items

* Hextech Revolver spell vamp increased to 20% from 15%
    * Hextech Gunblade spell vamp increased to 25% from 20%
    * Will of the Ancients spell vamp increased to 25% from 20%

brb gonna troll with Singed

Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1711 on: April 12, 2011, 01:56:53 pm »

Nothing's more fun than Singed.

Still going to propagate Gragas instead.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1712 on: April 12, 2011, 02:09:39 pm »

Nasus is super fun when they let me farm freely (always), by the end of the game i kill anything in two Q hits :)
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1713 on: April 12, 2011, 04:04:51 pm »

Through paying careful attention, I've realized that you can stack both magic penetration and dodge % through the buying of multiple boots.

Is it say, worthwhile to do this on jax, or fiddle?

also, for anybody who doesn't know, my name isn't up on the list yet.

Eerrman (Fiddle, Karthus, Nasus, and a newly unlocked yi)

I was so bad with twitch I never bothered to unlock him.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 04:14:32 pm by eerr »

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1714 on: April 12, 2011, 04:59:13 pm »

I just realized, when master yi attacks, his battlecry is

wu-gok.

Sirian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1715 on: April 12, 2011, 05:27:21 pm »

Through paying careful attention, I've realized that you can stack both magic penetration and dodge % through the buying of multiple boots.

I dont think it's good economically, you can get better stats with less gold from other items. Dodge also has a hard cap, though i don't remember exactly how much it is (maybe 40%). And remember that magic penetration can't get your target in the negative, so once you penetrate all their magic resist, you won't get a thing out of more magic penetration. If they're stacking it, void staff+ archaic knowledge mastery is a far better counter (penetrates 55% of their magic resist). If you want an effect that reduces magic resistance below 0, try malady (it does almost the same thing as black cleaver for magic damage instead of AD), but it won't do much on people stacking MR.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1716 on: April 12, 2011, 05:33:06 pm »

Just having trouble with really strong tanks in games, especially alistar and cho-gath.

Especially both at the same time, beating the crap out of me, at the turret, as squishy_enough fiddle.

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1717 on: April 12, 2011, 05:34:39 pm »

I dont think it's good economically, you can get better stats with less gold from other items. Dodge also has a hard cap, though i don't remember exactly how much it is (maybe 40%). And remember that magic penetration can't get your target in the negative, so once you penetrate all their magic resist, you won't get a thing out of more magic penetration. If they're stacking it, void staff+ archaic knowledge mastery is a far better counter (penetrates 55% of their magic resist). If you want an effect that reduces magic resistance below 0, try malady (it does almost the same thing as black cleaver for magic damage instead of AD), but it won't do much on people stacking MR.

I don't think dodging has a hard cap. Just very hard diminishing returns.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1718 on: April 12, 2011, 05:52:04 pm »

I think it does, i belive it's 45% or something like that, i know my friend spent a lot of time playing as Jax trying to max the damn thing out XD
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #1719 on: April 12, 2011, 05:56:23 pm »

I think it does, i belive it's 45% or something like that, i know my friend spent a lot of time playing as Jax trying to max the damn thing out XD
It doesn't have a cap.
It does have diminishing returns though.
EDIT: just got through the 20 minute queue.At the end the program crashes and says "time is not defined" open LOL back up again, and now the queue is 50 minutes long... FUUUUUUU---
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 06:08:45 pm by lemon10 »
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1720 on: April 12, 2011, 06:20:22 pm »

I got a que f 2 hours..... god LoL really needs to buy better servers..
Nom nom nom

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1721 on: April 12, 2011, 08:16:18 pm »

I really wish I was so good that I could quantify how tankless / initiatorless games work.

I just finished a game where everyone on my team was literally a squishy girl. Irelia (me, and I didn't buy tanky items), Janna, Akali, Nidalee, and Teemo (yes, he's not actually a girl...). We got pretty hammered in our lanes as the enemy had two tanks, a burst caster, and two physical deeps. They could towerdive us nonstop. When we lost all our front towers though, everything changed. It's as if the towers were holding us back.

The enemy were always stuck together but somehow, we could always poke and kill one person, then escape without damage. I'm not sure how to describe it.

Mrm... it's like Nidalee and Janna would do their crazy harass. Then I'd look for whoever took the most damage and dash stun / slow. Immediately Akali follows and kills the stunned enemy. Then we all run away as Janna CCs everyone chasing with her tornadoes and her ultimate. I really don't know how it worked. We'd do that repeatedly, always pick off one or two people so they could never have a proper teamfight and we'd always get to push the towers since they'd be missing people either due to the fact that they had to bluepill from the poking or were just dead overall.

It was LoL guerilla warfare. It was so easy to ambush them as we had wards, Nidalee traps, and Teemo shrooms EVERYWHERE! We could see the entire map.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1722 on: April 12, 2011, 08:21:21 pm »

I got a que f 2 hours..... god LoL really needs to buy better servers..

They bought a new server and it fizzled a little while after they started using it. That's the main source of the problem(s).
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1723 on: April 12, 2011, 08:35:56 pm »

So apparently with the new patch comes some pretty funny bugs.

Kog'Maw's void ooze now damages everything including himself when he uses it. Works on turrets, minions, wards, and your allies.

So before they fix it, go kill your allies with Kog Maw and get revenge on those idiots.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1724 on: April 13, 2011, 12:22:55 am »

keep getting my ass whooped as yi, advice?
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 165