Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 165

Author Topic: League of Legends  (Read 165764 times)

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends
« Reply #1485 on: April 03, 2011, 01:41:48 am »

Still, you know, I like to learn how to play other champs by watching people good at them play. Can see things like timing, last hitting technique, positioning during teamfights. All those are hard to explain in words but so easy to understand when you can see it.

If you get the chance, please save one of your replays where you dominate as Twitch. =D The replay files are tiny and barely use any cpu processes, so you don't have to worry about filesize or whether it will affect your actual game.

Edit: It's been a really, really, really long time since I've played a game in soloqueue where there aren't at least two absolutely incompetent monkeys on either side. Even games where my team wins.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: April 03, 2011, 02:21:43 am »

Since when has their ever been a replay option?

Chaoswizkid

• Bay Watcher
  • Bring on the Chaos
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Kar'Kaish New Site
« Reply #1487 on: April 03, 2011, 02:27:42 am »

Just played a 75+ min game as Kog'Maw...

Our WW and Jax were doing pretty bad, and I had a rough start mid. It started snowballing on us, and we were down to our base's towers + inhibs. We started to turn it around in teamfights when their Malph got disconnected after we stole a baron buff. Taric, Anivia and I pushed 3v4 while our Jax and WW defended our base. Unfortunately, they didn't start doing this until we were BD'd like three times by Twitch and their WW. Once they finally started D'ing, we were doing amazingly well and got down two inhibs on their base (previously we didn't even have 1 tower on any lane destroyed) when we lost a couple people. We set up to defend against them at our base, killed two of them and are about to get the third, and Twitch pops up next to our nexus (our nexus towers were gone right before this) and finishes the game after being practically useless.

Wish I had a screencap but it went "Waiting for Stats" forever and never loaded for me. Ugh.
Administrator of the Realms of Kar'Kaish Project.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: April 03, 2011, 02:34:08 am »

Is it wrong that I only liked to play Twisted Fate?
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: April 03, 2011, 02:50:41 am »

Kay, here's a replay of a game I just finished. I made TONS of mistakes on this one, because I got cocky with the level 1 double kill, and we had two leavers, but we still won because of me, nocturne and teemo's peeling and massive damage.

Tons of mistakes ahead.

You'll need the LoLplayer to watch them. I think you can convert them, however.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: April 03, 2011, 08:51:20 am »

I gave twitch a wee whirl, and he's much less scary now that I know how he plays. his poison stack is very entertaining. Also, does his E ability decloak him?

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: April 03, 2011, 10:51:10 am »

Do you guys know of a good server switcher tool?
I wanna smurf on EU but the download is a bit too big and the updates take forever
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: April 03, 2011, 11:48:18 am »

I gave twitch a wee whirl, and he's much less scary now that I know how he plays. his poison stack is very entertaining. Also, does his E ability decloak him?
Dunno, but it wouldn't really matter, as there would be nearly no benefit since the stacks don't last that long. Just use E to finish people off when they're beyond autoattack range, then cloak again. Remember that only E actualy uses up the stacks, W causes people to be slowed depending on how many stacks they have, so you can reliably use W to slow them and put some extra autoattacks, then E to finish them off.
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: April 03, 2011, 01:11:11 pm »

I'm up for that, ranked is a terrible boredom of constant loosing because of stupid shit, only time i get to win is with Morde, and thats when i the tank carry our team -.-
AS - IG

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: April 03, 2011, 01:26:54 pm »

I'm aways up for glorious bravery.
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: April 03, 2011, 01:58:54 pm »

Kay, here's a replay of a game I just finished. I made TONS of mistakes on this one, because I got cocky with the level 1 double kill, and we had two leavers, but we still won because of me, nocturne and teemo's peeling and massive damage.

Tons of mistakes ahead.

You'll need the LoLplayer to watch them. I think you can convert them, however.
Nice 3v5.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: April 03, 2011, 02:39:28 pm »

help.... what do I do when I get 20 games of leavers and feeders in a row on ranked?

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: April 03, 2011, 02:44:34 pm »

Go away from ranked, i think i will do the same since every time the game is ruined by something stupid.
AS - IG

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: April 03, 2011, 03:16:01 pm »

help.... what do I do when I get 20 games of leavers and feeders in a row on ranked?

Elo Hell NEVER lets go.

Anyways, it sounds like you're just exasperated and overexaggerating to make a point. LoL is just that way, unfortunately. You just have to hope you're on the side with fewer leavers/feeders. Otherwise, play Morde or some horribly broken champion to try to combat it.

Sad thing is I didn't. It's been more then 20 games and I don't recall one where someone didn't feed a carry in their lane or leave.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: April 03, 2011, 04:10:00 pm »

Bleh, first terrible game after 5~6 win streak. Twitch is a bad champ, he needs a good start to get going, but really, I don't know how to lane against trynd.  I went 3 14 something.
Then again the enemy team had TF, a hard counter to any stealth character.
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 165