Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 165

Author Topic: League of Legends  (Read 165470 times)

Fikes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends
« Reply #1125 on: March 08, 2011, 03:24:20 pm »

Banshee's Veil is one of those items that works on anyone. Need a defensive item? Banshee's Veil is your go to item.

It is harder to justify on champions who don't use mana, but it is an incredible item.

I am finally over 1000 elo in ranked again. I like to think it has something to do with the fact that I have more tanks then the teams have bans. Now my team always has a tank.

I still can not play Taric for the life of me. I hate him.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: March 08, 2011, 04:09:43 pm »

Excuse me but, what the fuck is this?]

Lol look at the lastest close to last post on page 3.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 05:06:39 pm by Dakk »
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: March 08, 2011, 08:27:52 pm »

You know what's my favorite part about when you ask people to do stuff? You get no fucking credit.

A) When the player who followed the order did well, it's because he's so damn skilled. Then he'll conveniently forget that you had anything to do with his victory.

B) When the player who screwed up the order failed, it's because you're a dumbass who talks too much and sucks. Then he'll permanently remember you are a dumbass who talks too much and sucks and he should always do the opposite of what you're asking. Then he spends the rest of the game feeding because he's constantly hesitating and it's still your fault somehow.

C) When the request turns out to be pretty stupid, you're stupid forever. No amount of correct judgements in the past or future will ever remedy that. You will always be remembered as a moron.

Technically speaking, if I just spent the entire game calling people "fail nubs", I would get the exact same result as the above. But it's far more satisfying for me. I should just do that.

A) When the fail nub did well, it's because he's so damn skilled. Then he'll conveniently forget that you had anything to do with his victory.

B) When the fail nub failed, it's because you're a dumbass who talks too much and sucks. Then he'll permanently remember you are a dumbass who talks too much and sucks and he should always do the opposite of what you're asking. Then he spends the rest of the game feeding because he's constantly hesitating and it's still your fault somehow.

C) When the calling everyone "fail nub" turns out to be pretty stupid, you're stupid forever. No amount of correct judgements in the past or future will ever remedy that. You will always be remembered as a moron.

Edit: This reminds me of the time my father was telling me about how it was like to be the editor of a major newspaper. All these barely coherent hotshot new writers would submit their crap filled reports and the editor has to edit everything basically from scratch. The article comes out nearly 90% different but the hotshot writer still thinks it's completely his own work. Cognitive dissonance at its best.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #1128 on: March 08, 2011, 08:39:50 pm »

The internet is just a series of faceless, unknown people. It's a lot easier to just slap a label on someone you don't know than to actually think about them, especially when people don't want to think about people, only the game.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: March 08, 2011, 08:45:06 pm »

I've just been reminded of why I love Mundo.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Me and Panth backdoored so hard, every time I rushed a lane, Xin would attack me, fail to kill me, then be forced back because panth jumped on him and then we'd take the tower. By the end of the game Xin tried 1v1 me and got killed, it was hilarious. Me and Nid denied the bottom lane so hard, there was nothing gangplank or garen could do, if they walked away from minions they'd either get a spear or a cleaver (or both) in the face. Too bad Nid didn't go all AP, I dunno why she was so worried about survivability, Nid is so hard to kill.

On another note, Athene wants to try League of Legends now he got to become rank 1 in starcraft 2. This means LoL is about to have one of its most hilarious moments. Now it'll be even more hilarious because now Athene will have to play with a team, and unless he carries really really really hard, he won't get anywhere close to rank 1 in the time span he thinks it'll take.
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Volatar

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mutant Cheese Monster
    • View Profile
    • Anilist
« Reply #1130 on: March 08, 2011, 10:01:19 pm »

Just played a pair of hilarious 10-man in-house games. We picked good characters, and built them with hilarious builds. All in the same voice chat channel.

It was non-stop hilarity.

Quote from: Vilien
Yes, you should always apply more magma.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: March 08, 2011, 10:07:50 pm »

5 tiamat annie wins.
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #1132 on: March 09, 2011, 08:23:36 am »

Just played a pair of hilarious 10-man in-house games. We picked good characters, and built them with hilarious builds. All in the same voice chat channel.

My goodness, why can't I ever have games like that?
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Volatar

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mutant Cheese Monster
    • View Profile
    • Anilist
« Reply #1133 on: March 09, 2011, 09:47:18 am »

My goodness, why can't I ever have games like that?

You just need a good group of people to play with  ;D
Quote from: Vilien
Yes, you should always apply more magma.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: March 09, 2011, 06:31:32 pm »

I do love when everything fits togheter like clockwork, your jungle Yi does well, Morgana doesn't loose the solo lane, Karth gets fed and your croc and his pal Garen don't get harrased to the afterlife by treeman and the midget ninja, in fact, the opposite happens :D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: March 10, 2011, 04:34:03 am »

KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: March 10, 2011, 12:18:40 pm »

Of course he is, but he was the best Paladin on WoW for quite a while and is now ranked 1 in starcraft 2, plus he likes, lives from this, he lives on the money gets from winning poker tournaments, quite a bit of money actualy.

However, on both WoW and Starcraft, he didn't need to rely on anyone apart from himself for most of the time, now he'll have to play with a team to win. Altough he's going to play on european servers, and european players are sort of... Bad in general. Their best player is what, Wickd? And Wickd isn't as ridiculous as the likes of Chauster, bigfatjiji, hotshotgg, reginaid, locodoco, etc.
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Sirian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: March 10, 2011, 01:48:19 pm »

Of course he is, but he was the best Paladin on WoW for quite a while and is now ranked 1 in starcraft 2, plus he likes, lives from this, he lives on the money gets from winning poker tournaments, quite a bit of money actualy.

However, on both WoW and Starcraft, he didn't need to rely on anyone apart from himself for most of the time, now he'll have to play with a team to win. Altough he's going to play on european servers, and european players are sort of... Bad in general. Their best player is what, Wickd? And Wickd isn't as ridiculous as the likes of Chauster, bigfatjiji, hotshotgg, reginaid, locodoco, etc.

I checked the name AtheneWins on the EU servers and it seems that he already played quite a bit, so far he has 1k victories in normal queue and 200 ranked matches with an even win/loss ratio.

I think his character is all an act btw.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: March 10, 2011, 03:11:43 pm »

Hmm he's been playing alot, too bad I don't watch european streamers that aren't wicked :P , altough I'm sure I saw someone with that summoner name playing once.

Also I decided to go back to my old account to have some fun with twitch. I'll be a carry again.

I tested twitch on a custom game and he's still pretty deadly even after his supposed nerf. His ultimate is only worth six attacks or 12 seconds now, but thats still more then enough for squishies and black cleaver lets him cut through tanks really fast too.
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: March 10, 2011, 03:20:23 pm »

something I noticed about the new twitch though is that he can no longer solo more then one person.  anymore and he seems to always need back-up.  Suppose that's a good nerf then.
Nom nom nom
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 165