Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 165

Author Topic: League of Legends  (Read 165331 times)

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Re: League of Legends
« Reply #960 on: March 02, 2011, 10:11:35 am »

A typical pr0.

I'm in lobby, we have a Jarvan, Shen, Anivia and I take Xin.
Last player wasn't yet picking, but the moment he comes, instalock Ashe.
I told it isn't smart to get 3 dps:es, he replies "xin jarvan are ok, im ranged carry so stfu"

How do I react to this?
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Synzig

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: March 02, 2011, 10:23:30 am »

You were lacking a ranged carry.  Ashe was an alright pick, actually.. How else do you expect to harass towers?

LASD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: March 02, 2011, 10:52:53 am »

Just had one of the most amazing games ever. It started with 5 people leaving at start cause the non-beta launcher started failing, so it was me (first time Trundle) and Amumu against Ashe, Annie and Yi. A 2v3, impossible to win, right? Can't even man all the lanes.

I even had a jungle build, so I grabbed the golem fast, then went against Ashe mid, while Yi pushed bottom uncontested. I got first blood on Ashe with contaminate, pillar and loads of rapid bites. Then for the next 20 minutes we traded kills, I died, then Amumu mopped up a kill or two. We held our ground, though 5 turrets were gone at the 25-minute mark.

Then at 30 minutes, Zilean connects. At level 1. He very very carefully farms some exp and soon reaches level 12 or so. Then we actually were able to start pushing and we got a couple of towers. When all of the opponents disappear, I ask Zil to "cv baron". Amumu takes it as a que to kill it. So we actually do. Push an inhib in and then we are actually winning. I'm still confused how.

Zilean's friends, Eve and Kassadin, connect with the newly installed beta launchers while we push the base in for a win.

That was nice for a first Trundle game.

Scoreboard:
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 10:54:39 am by LASD »

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: March 02, 2011, 12:23:25 pm »

Had an interesting game. We were behind on kills and things before the teamfights started. They had a fed kat(dont blame the feeder, he was 10 summoner levels lower). Her bouncing blade thingy basically took a 3rd of our entire teams health. However, once we actually had teamfights with all people present, they completely fell apart. For some reason every single person on their team always focused Amumu....and then I revived him every time.

Its interesting how some people can kill others with ease but cant seem to know that they should attack the squishy.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: March 02, 2011, 12:41:37 pm »

@Jopax
I'm playing Renekton again and I'm doing better as him, he's very fun overall and can be pretty powerful depending on you build him. I went 5 7 X with him yesterday and the only reason we lost teamfights was because our kass never got into teamfights ever. Me and Malphite fought annie and ashe on our lane and killed them some times and pushed the lane, but our top failed and kass didnt farm well.

The only problem I can notice on renekton is that he needs a decent lane partner to counter harass or he gets denied, since he has to melee things to get his fury up to use his abilities to their full extent, but otherwise he's pretty good and farms really well, and once he hits 6 he can pop his ultimate to melt people's faces. I think I'll switch from Nasus to him.

I'll miss Nasus's voice though, he's just shakespearian, and badass.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: March 02, 2011, 02:41:24 pm »

As long as you stay in the family XD
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: March 02, 2011, 04:12:07 pm »

A typical pr0.

I'm in lobby, we have a Jarvan, Shen, Anivia and I take Xin.
Last player wasn't yet picking, but the moment he comes, instalock Ashe.
I told it isn't smart to get 3 dps:es, he replies "xin jarvan are ok, im ranged carry so stfu"

How do I react to this?
Looks fine to me. What's the problem? Shen is AP. Anivia AP. Three DPS.

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: March 02, 2011, 05:22:39 pm »

Another game full of idiots.
Our Allistar initiates all alone, while we are far away and our Garen goes dps, feeding like hell, while killstealing everything.
And our Ez says "It's your fault, since our Allistar sucks".
What?

Why do I keep returning to this game? :/

LASD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: March 02, 2011, 06:28:18 pm »

Humm, I didn't see you online Mindmaker, I think I have you friended. You should play with us, we just had a nice bunch of games.

This one being the best one, partly for the absolutely ridiculous Plank build I had. I even had 4000 extra gold when we won. And I dealt 360 000 damage.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: March 02, 2011, 07:26:24 pm »

Well I've written Nicoly and Umiman a couple of times.
I got declined once and the other times I didn't even get an answer.

I guessed this was a way of telling me I wasn't welcome.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: March 02, 2011, 07:40:14 pm »

Wheeee intentional feeder maokai.
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: March 02, 2011, 08:08:05 pm »

Well I've written Nicoly and Umiman a couple of times.
I got declined once and the other times I didn't even get an answer.

I guessed this was a way of telling me I wasn't welcome.
???

You sent me a message? I never got anything. Seriously, if you ask me in client I will very rarely refuse. I occassionally play with total strangers who invite me for no reason.

Naxza: High five for Soraka! We must spread the word of her awesomeness.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: March 02, 2011, 08:40:23 pm »

Uggg... on my 3rd game of the evening, no wins, all the teams I'm with are just so terrible, so terrible. 

1st:  Full of a bunch of trash-talking idiots on my team, pros on the other.  Trash-talking idiots die and blame me.  (I was playing as Kayle and was trying to heal them as best I could)

2nd:  The sounds of that Fiddlesticks pinging over and over and over again will never leave my ears.  It's like he had a sick addiction.  It wasn't even anything important and often was all over the entire map, meaning my herniated eardrums were for absolutely no reason.  Oh and he was shit too.

3rd:  I when Malaphite against a team of 3 spell casters.  Oh, and somebody left in the first five minutes, oh and in case you were wondering, I was still best on my team despite having a character that is not all that hot against mage types.  Oh, and somebody fed another player giving them a 3 level advantage over the rest of the team. 

I hate my luck, I just want my 150 daily bonus so I can get closer to having Leblanc.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: March 02, 2011, 09:22:49 pm »

I was doing well as AP sion, except jarvan (who autolocked and wanted mid) failed against ezreal and wanted to switch, so I go to mid, being 3 levels under ez and manage to farm and gradualy win over the lane. Eventualy we kill them a bit and equal the odds... Except top gave fiddle 20 stacks on mejai and he also had gold for a deathcap.

Needless to say it was already over. Xin would fight fiddle 1 on 1 even when fiddle was draining him, it was hopeless.

Teams lately have just been really, really, really terrible. A mass influx of bad xin yhaos, irelias and maokais, and people playinng jarvan and failing hard as him, even though he's pretty OP.
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: March 02, 2011, 09:44:10 pm »

I'm actually a pretty decent (I think) Maokai.  I was able to take on just about everyone as him, I got a 8/1/10 on Twisted Treeline with him.  2/7/10 on Summoner's Rift, but that's mostly because a) It was my first time using him, b) Late game I was just aiming for the carry(s) which got me a bunch of assists, but also a bunch of dead.  It worked out well enough for our team though.

It annoys me I bought Sivir and now everyone and their brother is auto-locking her preventing me from using her.  I'm deadly with that boomerang blade and can usually pull off the spell shields just in time as well.

Edit:  I finally got the win, woot woot.  My team was competent, but so was theirs, we just had a better balance/skills or something.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 12:07:47 am by V-Norrec »
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 165