Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 165

Author Topic: League of Legends  (Read 165319 times)

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends
« Reply #930 on: February 28, 2011, 10:28:05 pm »

Just got Lux.

Not much I can say other than worth it. Went 5/0/13 and the enemy made a game of trying to kill me.
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: February 28, 2011, 10:49:20 pm »

And yet again I suffer from playing a champ that needs teamates. Annie that somehow failed to last hit anything and ended the super long game with only 92 minion kills and refused to use her stun, EVER, and had only rod of ages and archangel's staff so she did zero damage endgame. This coupled with warmogs gunblade jax and an ashe that only hit her ultimate twice destroyed us in the late game. Even shen, who was playing really well, focused on the enemy teams first, for some reason. He chased a near full health malphite for half a map and came back when teamates saw him, several times.

I don't get what made that malphite so attractive to them, it was aways like "look people, xin and zilean are right there! just besides malphite!", then they all rush malphite while zilean bombs them and xin rapes everyone.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: March 01, 2011, 12:44:49 am »

Just played a game with a AP yi. It was hilarious, he healed for 1500 health, charged for crazy damage and was surprisingly awesome, he had the best score on our team.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: March 01, 2011, 12:48:46 am »

Just played a game with a AP yi. It was hilarious, he healed for 1500 health, charged for crazy damage and was surprisingly awesome, he had the best score on our team.
Here's the two possible scenarios of how AP Yi works in a teamfight:

Scenario 1:
Yi comes in, activates Highlander, alpha strikes. Someone dies. Alpha strike again. Someone dies. Alpha strike again. Someone dies. Laugh menacingly.

Scenario 2:
Yi comes in, activates Highlander, alpha strikes. No one dies. Err.... uh oh. Meditate!!!! Is no one dead yet?! Oh fuuuuu-

I think both are quite funny.

Sirian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: March 01, 2011, 06:35:21 am »

My last game was so bad it was fun...

We start the game 3vs5 (our malphite and maokai were both disconnected at the loading screen), i go mid as tristana and trundle goes bot.. and our shaco jungles instead of taking the top lane. Around lvl 3, Malphite come back, and starts to feed, while the enemy Irelia hunts down our shaco in the jungle and kills him a couple times. Maokai comes back and assure us everything is fixed and he'll be there till the end, and then disconnects again after a couple minutes >_<. (he came back later on but you can imagine how underleveled he was)

In the meantime, i'm harassed by Malz mid but i manage to kill him twice, until i finally push the tower. In the bottom lane, Trundle died a lot, so i watched him at some point when coming back to my tower and it went like this :
-Enemy Malphite attacks Trundle
-Trundle keep farming creeps until he's half HP, then he attacks Malphite (full HP)
-Irelia appears, Trundle keeps attacking Malphite
-Irelia charges in, he starts running, he takes a snare, he dies.
-All chat, Trundle : "nap irelia, let us 1v1"

Then i noticed that everytime he died, Trundle called the enemy "nap" and tried to make it look like it wasnt his fault... ex : "Malz, nap char".
(I assume that "nap" is a deformation of "naab", which is a deformation of "noob", which is...)

Anyway, we still managed to get kills, mostly because the enemy team sucked, and also because my team would just ALWAYS rush anyone on sight, which got them killed a lot, but also scored some kills.

I honestly don't know if we could have won though, but we werent doing so bad and pushed almost as many tower as them, but then all of my team died stupidly and they decided to surrender. And just before the defeat screen, i see in the all chat "stupid tristana" from one guy in my team >_<. I guess he expected me to rush like them and die stupidly too, instead of killing the dragon in a desperate attempt to compensate for all their feeding.

Oh, and the icing on the cake : both our tanks were stacking armor, and the enemy was all magic damage o.O'
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 07:51:58 am by Sirian »

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: March 01, 2011, 03:41:00 pm »

Login Queue?
What the hell?

Edit:
Also, just had my first game with Anvia.
5/0/8, isn't bad considering that I somehow had a constand ping of 117...
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 04:22:50 pm by Mindmaker »

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: March 01, 2011, 04:48:31 pm »

All these bugfixes and Riot doesn't even glance at TF, Nidalee, and Shaco.

I didn't even knew they were bugged.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: March 01, 2011, 04:51:47 pm »

Yay, just got a 12-0-20 with malphite (and i probably could have gotten quite a bit more kills if i was better at last hitting, but stupid shen kept stealing them).
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: March 01, 2011, 05:40:25 pm »

OMG, I'm with the worst team ever.  They've all been fed.  I was mid and I was the only one defending competently until they 2v1ed me and even then the 2v1 on the bot couldn't fucking push for shit, I'm done, I'm just done, I'm posting this while the game is still going on, and I don't care.  Their Ashe is too fed, and my team is all 2 - 5 levels under their team because of all the god-damn feeding.  What did I do to deserve this team?

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: March 01, 2011, 05:43:10 pm »

Don't worry, it goes both ways :)
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: March 01, 2011, 05:57:47 pm »

OMG, I'm with the worst team ever.  They've all been fed.  I was mid and I was the only one defending competently until they 2v1ed me and even then the 2v1 on the bot couldn't fucking push for shit, I'm done, I'm just done, I'm posting this while the game is still going on, and I don't care.  Their Ashe is too fed, and my team is all 2 - 5 levels under their team because of all the god-damn feeding.  What did I do to deserve this team?
Meh, sometimes you get a good/great team, other times you get a bad/terrible team. If you want to avoid that then do matched games.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: March 01, 2011, 06:33:32 pm »

Meh, sometimes you get a good/great team, other times you get a bad/terrible team. If you want to avoid that then do matched games.

Ahahaha, he thinks that'll help.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: March 01, 2011, 06:34:15 pm »

OK, this was a lot better, I was solo almost the entire game and at several points I was tacking on 2 or 3 because somebody dropped out early in the game.  I ended up 4/1/1 though and a strategy of my ended up with us winning the game.  Least deaths on our team and also most buildings destroyed.  MVP material right there ((if only I didn't have the least hero kills as well))  Maybe I'm pretty decent as Tristana after all.

Fikes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: March 01, 2011, 06:40:42 pm »

And some times you get lemon.

My lose streak continues and my elo drops lower and lower. Been playing Cho as the tank since every other tank in the game is banned every match.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: March 01, 2011, 06:42:31 pm »

Again, terrible team. So Twitch gets fed and ganking our team, and then ezreal, the same ezreal who was telling everyone how bad they were even though he had about the same number of kills and deaths then most, tries to fight twitch 1 on 1 several times and dies.

Then I go "y u do dis?"

He goes "He has no lifesteal"

Surely lifesteal will make quite a difference when he's 11 1 0 and you're 3 5 2, with him having attack speed items, a bf sword and a last whisper, because ez totally had a chance to take him 1 on 1, with his equaly squishy hp bar and lower overall damage, of course.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 165