Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 165

Author Topic: League of Legends  (Read 165225 times)

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends
« Reply #780 on: February 20, 2011, 08:12:43 pm »

So, is Renekton really op or i'm i just good at him.He is really smooth to use and once i learned how to use his skills well it became quite easy to chain up kills, since most of his cooldowns are short it enables me to jump from target to target and stun rape them, plus it's great fun to enter a big fight with your ult then fire off your q with rage :D
He's a great character I think. A lot of synergy and playing him feels very smooth, so to say. It's like you just flow along with your skills like it's the most natural thing in the world.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: February 20, 2011, 08:44:34 pm »

Yeah, that's what i like with him, no waiting or perfect timing or anyhting, you just do it by reflex, slice, stun, cull, dice and gg :D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: February 21, 2011, 05:51:34 am »

I played 5 games. 4 games in a row were losses because someone on my team left / ragequitted. As you can understand, I was pretty damn pissed by the time the fifth game came around. So the fifth game comes, and immediately, 4 instalocked squishies. Then the inevitable:

"Umiman choose tank"

So I tell them how I couldn't give a bloody crap about them since they all instalocked squishies. Then I chose revive smite soraka with Dr. Mundo runes and Rammus masteries. Then I went to jungle. Because screw them.

Then the game starts and everyone is like "report Soraka". And everyone is flaming me. Considering I've never ever jungled Soraka in a real game before, all I did was hop from lane to lane dropping heals on people then went back to farming jungle creeps. So all our lanes were more or less at full hp. Then we freaking won.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I hate irony...

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: February 21, 2011, 05:30:11 pm »

I had a moment like that yesterday, then the impossible happened. The team actualy stopped the huge QQ wave and worked togheder.

We won.

It was so glorious, at one moment it was all haters gonna hate, then HARMONY HARMONY OH LOVE.

Also I just tried new spell gattling gun ryze, and I must say he's considerably better now. Build multiple archangel's staffs on him plus  some other mana items, get him blue buff and some cdr, and by mid-late game he'll have infinite mana and non-existant cooldowns. You think vlad's Q cooldown is small? Think ryze churning out an overloard faster then that, its almost mundo cleaver tier.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 05:43:37 pm by Dakk »
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: February 21, 2011, 08:17:32 pm »

Just lost a game with two Frenchmen who refused to believe they were playing poorly even though their scores were 0 20 4.

It might be possible for a team to win if there's one really crappy player. But if there's two feeders, or three... the game is impossible. It literally cannot be done.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: February 21, 2011, 09:34:47 pm »

Many a  time I don't lose because of feeders or people who have zero idea on how to play their champs, but because people have a really poor sense of priorities. "Enemy team is pushing freely, sounds like a great time to gather everyone and get dragon!" "Hai guyse I'm your only tank I'll just stay back and enter fights after you guys initiate, then run away, I might die you know!" "HAR HAR MUST IGNORE MINIONS AND KEEP AIMING FOR CHAMPS EVEN THOUGH THEY'VE KILLED ME THRICE ALREADY RAAAA, FARMING IS FOR NUBS" "Look, we're all level 8! Lets all team up and get baron and hope the enemy team doesn't rape us or our lanes while we take 200 years to kill it :D"
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: February 21, 2011, 09:38:50 pm »

"Look, we're all level 8! Lets all team up and get baron and hope the enemy team doesn't rape us or our lanes while we take 200 years to kill it :D"
I do that all the time. It's gotten so bad that I never want to take baron without a full complement of wards.

Volatar

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mutant Cheese Monster
    • View Profile
    • Anilist
« Reply #787 on: February 21, 2011, 11:27:20 pm »

"Look, we're all level 8! Lets all team up and get baron and hope the enemy team doesn't rape us or our lanes while we take 200 years to kill it :D"
I do that all the time. It's gotten so bad that I never want to take baron without a full complement of wards.

18 Wards ho!
Quote from: Vilien
Yes, you should always apply more magma.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: February 22, 2011, 12:58:11 am »

Play AD Ezreal and Taric errday.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: February 22, 2011, 09:01:07 am »

I'm on EU umiman, so if you'd like a slightly less terrible player just let me know  :)

Volatar

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mutant Cheese Monster
    • View Profile
    • Anilist
« Reply #791 on: February 22, 2011, 10:41:03 am »

Can never have enough wards.

At about 57:30 in this video is a demonstration of where a single ward could have saved 4 lives and 2 turrets.
Quote from: Vilien
Yes, you should always apply more magma.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: February 22, 2011, 11:30:47 am »

Volatar showed me the following video, it pushed me over the edge to download this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ry3E2UQMe3k&hd=1

Yes, a song. That's one of the best ways to win over my attention. ;)

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: February 22, 2011, 12:59:51 pm »

"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: February 22, 2011, 03:10:43 pm »

And BOOM!
ohgodwhat.

I thought it was weird enough and then he brought out Teemo. I turned it off shortly after that.
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 165