Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 165

Author Topic: League of Legends  (Read 165169 times)

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends
« Reply #720 on: February 17, 2011, 05:17:52 pm »

Made my day.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: February 17, 2011, 05:19:22 pm »

Bah, played mainly as Fiddlesticks before he rotated in, now there are a bunch of people doing it worse than me. I also like to play as Nasus, but he requires so much less technique and planning than Fiddlesticks does, that it makes me paranoid as Nasus and lazy as Fiddlesticks.

Still trying to find a good DPS build as Nasus, I came up with my own for Fiddles that works better for me than any guide I've read.
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: February 17, 2011, 05:20:36 pm »

I said Sona, dammit with me and my blank mind while typing -.-''
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: February 17, 2011, 05:59:19 pm »

i have learned as Ezreal, laning against a long ranged burst champion is death for you, and you will do poorly all game afterwards.

Laning against a primarily melee short ranged sustained damage however, you will do beautifully.

Also he's very squishy.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: February 17, 2011, 06:35:17 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Friend to me.

FUCK YE YOU GAY SERIAL KILLER
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: February 17, 2011, 06:52:26 pm »

i have learned as Ezreal, laning against a long ranged burst champion is death for you, and you will do poorly all game afterwards.

Laning against a primarily melee short ranged sustained damage however, you will do beautifully.

Also he's very squishy.
DPS Ezreal is one of the unkillable late game carries.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: February 17, 2011, 08:25:50 pm »

Bah, played mainly as Fiddlesticks before he rotated in, now there are a bunch of people doing it worse than me. I also like to play as Nasus, but he requires so much less technique and planning than Fiddlesticks does, that it makes me paranoid as Nasus and lazy as Fiddlesticks.

Still trying to find a good DPS build as Nasus, I came up with my own for Fiddles that works better for me than any guide I've read.

I've been playing as Jungle Fiddle recently to a largly good extent. Whats your build?

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: February 17, 2011, 08:32:44 pm »

Why are people so sensitive in this game? I just had two losses in a row because mid swain failed mid and left at level 6, and another one because my team literally surrendered on me because the enemy team had 9 kills over us, even though we pushed more turrets? It makes zero sense.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: February 17, 2011, 08:56:40 pm »

Why are people so sensitive in this game? I just had two losses in a row because mid swain failed mid and left at level 6, and another one because my team literally surrendered on me because the enemy team had 9 kills over us, even though we pushed more turrets? It makes zero sense.
I think that's more of a buildup of negative emotions than anything else.

Whenever I see one of my teammates whining unnecessarily in a real game (i.e: not with my friends in premade), I use a lot of positive reinforcement to change their mood. For example, I will watch them play and make sure to say "nice kill", "great escape", etc. so their morale goes up a bit. By making them feel important to the team, or that their actions have positive reactions from their team, it makes them more willing to continue the game and hopefully do better.

I do the reverse when the team is overconfident and are rolling like 20 kills to 2. Then I start emphasizing the failures we experience so they don't do some major mistake like giving the enemy an ace.

Like I said in an earlier post. I think carrying the game is a lot more beyond playing well. Communication is key.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: February 17, 2011, 08:58:18 pm »

So my new pastime is breaking speed records for IP farms.Now that the time limit has been removed the race is on to find the best champ/ss combo to take down the nexus as fast as possible, my current record is 5:47 :D
AS - IG

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: February 17, 2011, 08:59:43 pm »

So my new pastime is breaking speed records for IP farms.Now that the time limit has been removed the race is on to find the best champ/ss combo to take down the nexus as fast as possible, my current record is 5:47 :D
That's pretty impressive. I've only managed to do about 7 minutes with Mundo.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: February 17, 2011, 09:04:50 pm »

The best combo so far was Mundo, Malz, Heim, Sivir and Panth (who should have been replaced by soraka or someone similar) :D
AS - IG

Volatar

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mutant Cheese Monster
    • View Profile
    • Anilist
« Reply #732 on: February 17, 2011, 10:13:04 pm »

Yi s really great for fast ip farms.
Quote from: Vilien
Yes, you should always apply more magma.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: February 18, 2011, 05:18:50 pm »

God retards are infuriating.So another IP farm, i tell them the changes, two of them listen while two go lol and go on a derp quest in the side lanes while the three of us die helplessly to a yi bot, thus feeding the bastard, so instead of 7 minutes it would take us to finish it the damn thing streched to some 20 minutes, at which point i just ragequit
AS - IG

Antioch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: February 18, 2011, 07:00:01 pm »

God retards are infuriating.So another IP farm, i tell them the changes, two of them listen while two go lol and go on a derp quest in the side lanes while the three of us die helplessly to a yi bot, thus feeding the bastard, so instead of 7 minutes it would take us to finish it the damn thing streched to some 20 minutes, at which point i just ragequit

I really don't understand how you can get so infuriated because of a game. I actually don't even understand why you play it when it infuriates you.
You finish ripping the human corpse of Sigmund into pieces.
This raw flesh tastes delicious!
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 165