Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 165

Author Topic: League of Legends  (Read 165197 times)

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends
« Reply #240 on: October 27, 2010, 06:45:46 pm »

Or backdooring like motherfuckers.

I completely paralyzed an enemy team as TF because every time they tried to push, my team would stall them and I would start backdooring.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: October 27, 2010, 08:04:12 pm »

I've been playing twitch for quite a while now and I must say stopping entire pushes by yourself is fun :D
I just hate when derp people who pick exhaust and clarity first pick twitch and ruin one of the best carries in the game. Why do you even pick exhaust on twitch, he has a spell that does the same thing, only 6 times better, literally. Twitch is also less spell dependant then most ranged DPS, why people even take clarity as him is a mistery to me.

I don't care now anyway, galio is free so i just pick him when twitch is stolen and get tons of assists. His special ability that turns magic resistance into AP is stupid useful, but I aways wonder if i should get at least one AP item, apart from abyssal rod, that gives both.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 08:09:02 pm by Dakk »
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: October 27, 2010, 08:58:31 pm »

Exhaust on twitch is viable. I myself use exhaust and flash. It helps to rip those DPSers like trynd and Yi to shreads without having them restore half their health with each hit or going immortal all over you.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: October 27, 2010, 10:36:07 pm »

But Twitch's W does that even better without an ungodly cooldown, just take a single level of it. You should really level all other spells first though, so you don't really get to use it alot early unless you actively do it.
I see alot of derp twitchs all the time, picking stuff like heal and even revive on twitch, its sad as hell. Some rounds ago we had a heal tele twitch trying to take warwick, no words required.

I'm going to learn to play dr mundo now, because MUNDO GOES WERE HE PLEASES.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 10:42:56 pm by Dakk »
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: October 28, 2010, 12:08:42 am »

Exhaust is a waste on Twitch. Teleport can be useful; with invisibly placing wards you can suddenly show up in places nobody expects.

Flash is always good.

Clarity would only be good early-game, if you want to harass with your abilities (e.g. stealth) a lot.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: October 28, 2010, 12:09:23 am »

Twitch's W doesn't have the blind which makes it godly against auto attackers who usually just melt twitch. And with masteries exhaust reduces armor and MR. Meaning more damage from poison and auto attacks.

Why not use both to REALLY slow them down?

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: October 28, 2010, 01:36:29 am »

Twitch can stealth, he shouldn't be getting in situations he needs an exhaust except teamfights, where he should stand at the back and ulti.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: October 28, 2010, 07:07:38 am »

No, think of how many auto attackers have closing moves. If twitch pops up, it is everyone's goal to kill him as fast as possible or lose the team fight.

Volatar

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mutant Cheese Monster
    • View Profile
    • Anilist
« Reply #248 on: October 28, 2010, 01:13:19 pm »

I hate galio so much.

I keep hitting people on the other team that don't have a clue how to play Galio. Galio without skill = dead Galio.
Quote from: Vilien
Yes, you should always apply more magma.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: October 28, 2010, 01:48:01 pm »

No, think of how many auto attackers have closing moves. If twitch pops up, it is everyone's goal to kill him as fast as possible or lose the team fight.
He just has to stand behind his team's CCers and hit Spray and Pray if he has decent items.

Taunted? You're fucked. Stunned? You're fucked. Snared? Probably fucked. Slowed? Probably fucked. Silenced? How fast can you run?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: October 28, 2010, 04:56:39 pm »

People will be expecting twitch, you think they AREN'T going to wait for you to show yourself? I know I do. Then I *insert closing move here* and exhaust him and we win. It's a 4v5. Your 4 guys have to be strong enough to make them forget about you.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: October 28, 2010, 05:25:47 pm »

Keep in mind Twitch's ultimate gives me alot of extra range. Plus it is unlikely you'll survive long enough against a a team + twitch's gattling gun speed shots piercing everyone. If twitch is getting killed during teamfights when he pops his ulti, he's either positioning himself badly or the team is derp tier.

Also, there's also an important detail about twitch people seem to forget. Twitch will usualy have at least +20% lifesteal and at least 30% crits by the time his build is mostly done. Now twitch's ultimate lets him hit several champs at the same time, and with his with infinity edge he should be critting around 500~1000 damage depending on how fully equiped he is. Lifesteal works for every champion he hits, and he's hitting multiple champs with every strike.
Even if someone targets him during the shootout, if they can't do some large burst damage against him in a few seconds, they either flash/ghost/run away or die horribly. The trick of winning against twitch is not letting him farm alot and absolutely not letting him get fed, or else he'll rape you over unless everyone else in his team is derp tier.

Twitch defines carries ever better then other carries. He's really weak on the start but if he gets enough time to build himself he becomes stupid powerful. Yesterday we had a jungler so we had 2 solo lanes, and I was on top against miss fortune and master yi. I towerhugged for a while and picked yi and miss fortune off everytime one of them went to base. After some kills I rushed infinity edge and it was already over by then. They surrended after I got a few rounds of double-triple kills.
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: October 28, 2010, 05:56:58 pm »

Ya everything you say is true, and that's why I love twisted fate, level 6 hits and I farm the twitch.
Nom nom nom

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: October 28, 2010, 07:41:45 pm »

Against a derp twitch with no flash/ghost, sure :P
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: October 28, 2010, 08:25:56 pm »

As TF assassinating Twitch, you have literally as long as Desiny lasts to pull it off. It's a pain in the ass.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 165