Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 165

Author Topic: League of Legends  (Read 165172 times)

janekk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends
« Reply #225 on: September 24, 2010, 04:31:20 pm »

Fiddles ulti doesn't hurt vlad while he is pooled. And health drain is no where near enough to kill him.
True. That makes it really tricky, you have to terrify him before he pools (not impossible, terrify is very fast to cast, still some distraction would be in order), if you can manage that he will probably try to pool anyway but he won't go far with drain attached. Also Pool lasts only 2,5 second (5 seconds on rapestorm) so unless you try to gank him two steps away from his tower there is enough time to catch up with ghost and fry his ass (though if vlad was full damage from fiddle alone might not be enough). Anyway Vlad is very hard to catch 1 on 1 since he can avoid one CC no problem. Solution? Two CC's?

BTW have you played him? He is free this week. I'm asking because you seriously overestimate his healing capabilities. It's more comparable to hp regen than healing, since transfusion is absolutely free to cast you can keep on leeching but its nowhere near as effective at it as drain. It won't help him to out heal any serious damage in actual fight. It's more of a laning/pushing tool.

Yeah MF is currently best farmer in game. She sure needs some nerfs but I don't see games dominated by her particularly often. Her ulti is hard to avoid if you play tug of war with enemy team, spread out and maybe attack her from behind? It's ultra easy with good assassin on team.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: September 24, 2010, 05:14:06 pm »

I wouldn't mind MF if her abilities didn't allow her to farm more effectively then even heimer. And considering she gets to choose when to release her ultimate, it's not a simple task to just avoid it. It does equal damage as kat's ulti but its a cone instead of a sphere, meaning she is in less danger and has better chances of avoiding a disable. And it's not limited to only 3 people at a time.

MF's ulti is annoying but far from impossible; unless she catches you in a Make It Rain AND fires her ulti off, or you're stuck in a lane with wall to both sides, you can usually just walk straight sideways to get away fairly easily. Barring that, disables are pretty good for dealing with it.

"AHAHA-" *Dazzle*
"Gems... Gems are truly outrageous."

Sona is an entertaining supporter.
I think I'm going to play her a lot.
A friend of mine has started playing her. A couple games back he got 35 assists.

Fiddles ulti doesn't hurt vlad while he is pooled. And health drain is no where near enough to kill him.
True. That makes it really tricky, you have to terrify him before he pools (not impossible, terrify is very fast to cast, still some distraction would be in order)

Her ulti is hard to avoid if you play tug of war with enemy team, spread out and maybe attack her from behind? It's ultra easy with good assassin on team.

Terrify is the game's most infuriating CC. Nothing pisses me off like seeing my hero running around like a twat, generally into the enemy team.

And a good Kassadin will make MF TERRIFIED to use her Ulti because she knows the second she's in place, RIFTWALK FORCEPULSEVOMIT VOIDPEWPEW SMACK RIFTWALK SMACK and if other people are casting more ForcePulseVomit.

Oh, I also started using Veigar a bit since he's free.

Event HURRizon (skillshotting an Event Horizon so you land the borde of it on people for a guaranteed stun) is hilarious.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

janekk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: September 24, 2010, 05:22:39 pm »

Terrify is the game's most infuriating CC. Nothing pisses me off like seeing my hero running around like a twat, generally into the enemy team.
At the moment I'm honestly annoyed with Sona's ult. You freakin dance when hit by it.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: September 24, 2010, 05:38:53 pm »

At the moment I'm honestly annoyed with Sona's ult. You freakin dance when hit by it.
At least you don't run into the enemy team for several seconds of RAGE.

Also, /dance is awesome so shush.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: September 24, 2010, 07:07:26 pm »

Oh i love terriffy, it's always fun to imagine their expression, they see me, they try to run, bam they no longer have control of their hero, bam again they no longer have a hero :))))))))
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: September 24, 2010, 08:06:51 pm »

I just ended a game with 943 AP.

Veigar.

Archangel's Staff, Sorcerer's Shoes (game ended before I could replace them with Void Staff), Zhonya's Ring, Rylai's, and a Mejai's that I bought late because I was getting TONS of kills and literally FILLED IN LESS THAN THREE MINUTES.

SO LEGIT
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: September 24, 2010, 09:20:01 pm »

Ahem..... Archangel staff, Zhonyas, Archangel staff, Archangel staff, Archangel staff

1000+ AP.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: September 24, 2010, 10:55:32 pm »

Eh, I don't like getting duplicates of items with Unique Passives. Better to get AP from items with a variety of useful traits.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: September 25, 2010, 10:46:23 am »

GOD I LOVE YOU FIDDLESTICKS YOU AWESOME PIECE OF WOOD AND CLOTH!!!!!
I just had TWO quadruple kills, both were awesome ninja drop-ins that wiped the enemy team, one was particularly funny.
A big team battle is going on in the middle, i throw my ulti on Veigar and Ashe who are a bit behind and kill them, at this moment the enemy Blitzcrank and Morgana are retreating and for some reason the Blitz decides to fire that magneto punch that reels you in at me, he does so, but my ulti is still going on, just as i am dragged to him it finishes off Morgana who was low on health and i fire off drain on Blitz who promptly drops dead :D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: September 25, 2010, 12:33:19 pm »

GOD I LOVE YOU FIDDLESTICKS YOU AWESOME PIECE OF WOOD AND CLOTH!!!!!
I just had TWO quadruple kills, both were awesome ninja drop-ins that wiped the enemy team, one was particularly funny.
A big team battle is going on in the middle, i throw my ulti on Veigar and Ashe who are a bit behind and kill them, at this moment the enemy Blitzcrank and Morgana are retreating and for some reason the Blitz decides to fire that magneto punch that reels you in at me, he does so, but my ulti is still going on, just as i am dragged to him it finishes off Morgana who was low on health and i fire off drain on Blitz who promptly drops dead :D

Rofl got to love feeders.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: October 25, 2010, 02:58:32 am »

DPS Taric is god tier.

I killed a Nexus while ignoring a Garen with 3 Sunfires and a Shen. Spirit Visage + Force of Nature + Ulti + Occasional use of Q Imbue Heal = Ridiculous life

Also my first major item was a Black Cleaver. People underestimate the sheer power of a Taric with a Long Sword, his stun, and a level 2 shatter, when he's specced for damage.

By endgame I could neutralize over 100 armor - 30 from Shatter + 60 from Black Cleaver for everyone, 15 from my Brutalizer's armorpen, 6 or whatever from masteries, and a bucket more from 8 Marks of Desolation.

Also, broken range on his stun >:3
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Volatar

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mutant Cheese Monster
    • View Profile
    • Anilist
« Reply #236 on: October 26, 2010, 10:02:34 pm »

New Free Champ set time!

New set is: Ashe, Cho'Gath, Janna, Taric, Twisted Fate, Veigar, Warwick, Zilean, Udyr, Galio.
Quote from: Vilien
Yes, you should always apply more magma.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: October 27, 2010, 06:34:19 pm »

I hate galio so much.
Nom nom nom

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: October 27, 2010, 06:37:57 pm »

So I'm starting to get pretty freakin' good with TF and Shaco, when I don't have a derp team.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: October 27, 2010, 06:41:16 pm »

So I'm starting to get pretty freakin' good with TF and Shaco, when I don't have a derp team.
ya both those characters need a good back-up team, they tend to fail at mostly anything but 1vs1 and ganking.
Nom nom nom
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 165