Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 165

Author Topic: League of Legends  (Read 165080 times)

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends
« Reply #135 on: August 19, 2010, 07:52:58 am »

The only good thing about udyr is his chasing/fleeing ability and his good survivability.
Something we don't really need in such a heave cc/stun/slow/snare team.

Pantheon is fun to play and really great in ambushing and picking of low hp heroes (due to his autocrit) and other squishy heroes, but looses to most other melee carries.
He's more of a "physical caster" and finisher.

Olaf is a interesting champion, but I failed at being effective with him.

Ashe would be good, but it takes a while for her damage to kick in.

Yi would be a no-brainer carry, which should do great in that setup.
So would tyrn, which I would prefer over Yi.

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 19, 2010, 07:57:21 am »

Mindmaker havent bummed me to play LoLs for weeks, which makesm e sad. We need to make a 5 man team to play with, freaking pubbies are brainless.
Quote from: x2yzh9
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 19, 2010, 09:11:03 am »

Mindmaker havent bummed me to play LoLs for weeks, which makesm e sad. We need to make a 5 man team to play with, freaking pubbies are brainless.

Huh. I think you're the person that I think you are. I've been seeing you most of the time in practice games.

Sure we can play together sometimes.
Although ELO will kick butt, due to the difference in it.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 19, 2010, 09:14:35 am »

hey I can always make an account on the EU server f you guys feel like making a team and planning a few times for some games, I can roll pretty well with any of the free hero's.
Nom nom nom

Fikes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 19, 2010, 11:22:32 am »

I wouldn't mind organizing some good tactics. I've been playing since beta. Right now my main in Jana.

That being said, I am level 30 and I do have a lot of wins in unranked play (I am even in ranked). I am not sure how different our ELOs would be.

I'll join you guys I suppose, but I hope my ELO doesn't pull in a bunch of people with 300+ wins.

I can play Jana, Tristana, and Karthus well. Also Fiddle and Ryze badly.

Edit: also I am GMT -8

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 19, 2010, 11:48:29 am »

EU or NA server?
Nom nom nom

Fikes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 19, 2010, 12:07:11 pm »

NA, GMT -8 is West Coast USA.

janekk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 19, 2010, 12:53:12 pm »

I'll join you guys I suppose, but I hope my ELO doesn't pull in a bunch of people with 300+ wins.
ELO and number of wins are not same thing. Before last patch you could find in logs your normal game elo.
I had from 15xx to 16xx with 10x or something wins while there were players (ok ok just one) with over 600 won ! games and ELO as low as 11xx. That's because you gain and lose it depending on difference in elo's of your and enemy team. If you win against much higher ranked players it skyrockets, if you lose to failplayers it drops down a lot if you win against poor players you gain little etc.

I wouldn't worry about it. When we would get around to forming this premade we would test things out in practice and normal games before going to ranked play so there will be no surprises.

So would tyrn, which I would prefer over Yi.
Trynd is already included, question is what would fit in fifth slot. Since there already is hard physical carry I think Panth would fit in. Panth good at early game and ganks and Trynd as late game stomper. Also considering how heavy in CC this team is Panth would have very easy time to land ulti right on the target (farther from middle the less damage?) and he could hit several people with his aoe-instagib-skill-I-forgot-how-its-named since they would be stuck in place without need of shield bashing them. That's what I think. Anyway its all in theory first we would have to organize: when we play, who plays who, setup voice chat, test things out to see if everything works as intended.

I could play Nunu since I'm testing him this week and I like him very much (but Morg teammate is a must have to be really good, otherwise Banshee Veil or not its too easy to cancel it). I think I could also play Galio but I don't have him and he is helluva expensive I'd need some time to gather few thousands of IP  :-\.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 12:55:08 pm by janekk »

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 22, 2010, 04:53:27 pm »

I'm a Twisted Fate main. I'm not sure if I'd be interested in an organized team.

I also play Teemo and Gragas. I haven't branched out to many other characters yet. I'm level 19, and don't have much time to play because of college.

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 22, 2010, 05:00:14 pm »

Bought Malzahar.
He looks more fun than he actually is.

What a waste...

Next buy is going to be Kassadin.

janekk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 22, 2010, 06:08:35 pm »

Screw Galio I bought Twisted Fate and he is a lot of fun. Great utility and still can kill sh*t. Though he is little hard to play. I predict I'm gonna play a lot with him.

EDIT: I gather not much interest in premade?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 06:10:58 pm by janekk »

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 22, 2010, 07:05:47 pm »

Screw Galio I bought Twisted Fate and he is a lot of fun. Great utility and still can kill sh*t. Though he is little hard to play. I predict I'm gonna play a lot with him.

EDIT: I gather not much interest in premade?

The old TF was awesome.
AP was the only real way.

Too bad they killed it off :/

janekk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 23, 2010, 04:17:26 am »

The old TF was awesome.
AP was the only real way.

Too bad they killed it off :/
Wut? TF IS viable with AP build and as added bonus hybrid build is viable as well. People argue which ultimately is better but I guess we can agree both of them are more or less but still good.

Lap

• Bay Watcher
  • I <3 Lua
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: August 23, 2010, 05:06:24 am »

I do AP or hybrid every time with TF as people seem to be unable to dodge his 3 cards despite it being stupid easy to do so.

Pantheon is fun to play and really great in ambushing and picking of low hp heroes (due to his autocrit) and other squishy heroes, but looses to most other melee carries.

I have to say Pantheon is probably the only hero in the game I now refuse to play since they nerfed him. His early game now sucks, he's easily countered by heros with poison, armor pen, fast attacks, or casters. To make it worse the only thing that makes him good is that he can ult around, but there are so many characters with similar globals that are way better (To name a few....TF, shen, gangplank...). Everything he can do, someone else just does better at every stage of the game.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 05:12:18 am by Lap »

janekk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 23, 2010, 05:24:00 am »

I do AP or hybrid every time with TF as people seem to be unable to dodge his 3 cards despite it being stupid easy to do so.

I have to say Pantheon is probably the only hero in the game I now refuse to play since they nerfed him.
Its quite impossible to dodge if you do it point blank or after gold card. But yeah otherwise its not too hard to dodge. Always makes me wonder why I still can hit with skillshots like that even at full range. Maybe lag? Its not like its skill. Afterall I can't make it harder to dodge or anything.

Hmm... I didn't know Pantheon was nerfed. Though I don't care that much since I don't play him  :P.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 165